Direwolf20 1.7.10 released

LemonTurtle

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help me fix some crashing problems i have?
I really want to play on this modpack but it keeps crashing and i have no idea how to fix it.

Attachments

• crash-2015-01-10_00.35.41-client.txt
    21.6 KB · Views: 91

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help me fix some crashing problems i have?
I really want to play on this modpack but it keeps crashing and i have no idea how to fix it.
Looks like you're trying to use a texture pack that doesn't work with extra trees. Try removing it, and see if that works. If it doesn't, let us know, and we'll need to take a more detailed look at the crash report.

LemonTurtle

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like you're trying to use a texture pack that doesn't work with extra trees. Try removing it, and see if that works. If it doesn't, let us know, and we'll need to take a more detailed look at the crash report.
Im using default textures. All I did was download the modpack then ran it and it crashed.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Dunno then. Looks like you're 1 version behind in Java 7, but I doubt that's the problem. Try deleting and re-downloading the pack, perhaps. If you've never gotten it to run, you might have gotten a corrupt file.

LemonTurtle

Jul 29, 2019
If I've gotten a corrupt file then I've gotten a corrupt file for other modpacks too because this has happened on the dark trilogy modpack also. Ive never gotten any of these modpacks to run.

CoffeeOMG

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a peculiar issue with TiCo crafting table. When attached to chest, the question mark button doesn't work at all. When I place the table by itself, the problem is gone. That happened after 1.0.3 update. Anyone else having the same issue? What can I do to fix it?
I already tried downgrading TiCo and NEI Addons - same result.

Waughoo

Jul 29, 2019
Dunno if this is where to ask this, but is there anything I can do to stop Hobgoblin spawns in an area? I dont really want to stop them completely, just in my void age. Actually, if theres anything I could use to just kill them it'd be fine. Like a golem or something that kills them would be ok.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Dunno if this is where to ask this, but is there anything I can do to stop Hobgoblin spawns in an area? I dont really want to stop them completely, just in my void age. Actually, if theres anything I could use to just kill them it'd be fine. Like a golem or something that kills them would be ok.

Extra utilitys Magnum torch, pnumicraft drones, thaumcraft golum, vanilla golums.

Waughoo

Jul 29, 2019
Vanilla golems dont work, just tried it. Hobgoblins are neutral, I think thats the problem.

Waughoo

Jul 29, 2019
No dirt, it's a void world. I might be able to half slab it, but it's probably over a dozen chunk area + roof

gendalf

Jul 29, 2019
which tool collects flesh in the nether fast? tinker's hammer/lumber axe/excavator don't collect 3x3 of it

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
If you hold down shift while looking at it, think WAILA at the top of the screen will tell you what tool to use to collect it.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
which tool collects flesh in the nether fast? tinker's hammer/lumber axe/excavator don't collect 3x3 of it

Quarry. :D
Oh and the mineing drill from railcraft is also an option. A forgotten option but an option non the less.

gendalf

Jul 29, 2019
burnt quartz can only be made in vanilla furnace, NEI recipes are wrong, alloy smelter turns block of quartz into fuzed quartz instead, redstone furnace doesn't accept blocks of quartz at all

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
burnt quartz can only be made in vanilla furnace, NEI recipes are wrong, alloy smelter turns block of quartz into fuzed quartz instead, redstone furnace doesn't accept blocks of quartz at all

You have to set the alloy furnace to furnace mod only. As opposed to the furnace/alloy mode. Or just the alloy mode.

John.E

Dec 18, 2013
Doral, FL
It should work correctly if the Alloy Smelter is set to Furnace mode. Otherwise, it sounds like a bug.

gendalf

Jul 29, 2019
John.E, njm1564, redstone furnace should accept it too but it doesn't.

omg copying silk touch book at the typesetting table costs 40 lvls, while making it at ender IO enchanter 30lvls.. the XP prices should be balanced to the lower side..
in vanilla 1.8 repairing is cheaper and you actually see enchants - they aren't random