What's new in modded minecraft today?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
No, you still need a few dirty workaround fixes.

To re-add fence recipes, use this mod: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/226616-binnifencecraftingfix

To make those fence recipes show up in NEI, use my minetweaker script: http://pastebin.com/02LNzW59

To make machines actually craftable and not give you only MJ versions like they do currently, here's another minetweaker script I made: https://bitbucket.org/binnie567/binnie-mods/issue/124/better-machine-recipes
But fences are meh

Reactions: masterzh and Yulife

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Pistronics2 v0.3.2 by letiu

changelog:
- Beta Version 0.3.2
Added: Config Files
Added: ConfigOption: maxBlocksMoving
Added: ConfigOption: machineSmoke
Added: ConfigOption: toolSpeed
Added: ConfigOption: moveAttached
Changed: rotating Blocks with The Tool is now 3x faster by default
Fixed: Extensions not able to push orthogonal rods
Fixed: some bugs moving attached blocks
Fixed: redstone extensions not outputting in 1.6.4
Fixed: Crash when trying to move attached blocks in 1.6.4

- Beta Version 0.3.1
Fixed: Common Rendercrash with newer forge versions

- Beta Version 0.3.0
Added: Redstone Rods (etc.) are now functional
Added: RedstoneTorches/Blocks now pulse all connected redstone things
Added: Bugs (amount unknown)
Added: some blocks that depend on moving blocks will now move along
Changed: rightclicking a rodfolder with "The Tool" will no longer open its inventory
Fixed: a bug where rods/extension tried to convert into partblocks while hold by a machine

Other new mechanics and options...
Redstone rods/extensions/parts are back and with them the ability to remotely controll pistons/rotators/machines!Configs are back aswell. This was important because 1.6.4 IDs weren't configureable. There are configoptions for item and blockID offset because I think its easier if you can just shift all blockIDs/itemIDs at once but thats up to you (the offset for blockIDs is no longer -256 by default^^).
All versions have the following options in the "Tweaks" category: maxBlocksMoving, machineSmoke, toolSpeed, moveAttached

A completly new feature is the abilty to move attached blocks like torches/buttons/etc. along with the structure. For now this only works for normal moving (not rotating) and not for paintings, itemframes and "vanilla multiblocks" e.g. 2 block tall plants, doors. I would like to expand this in the future =)

This update should also fix a common crash with newer forge versions @nupanick
oh and The Tool is 3x faster now^^ @masterzh

I think thats all for now. Bug reports, feedback and positive criticism are always appreciated!

Have a great day!
Letiu

SynfulChaot

Jul 29, 2019
Technomancy 0.9.0 beta-g (by theflogat)
Bug fix for Mana Fabricator producing infinite mana.
Add configuration for RF costs of various machines. Default costs are unchanged.
Also fixed a couple of minor issues where machines would not activate if there was exactly the amount of energy needed stored.
Fixes issue where blocks disabled in the config would still try to register, causing a crash.
Fix coil voiding extra essentia and prevent a potential dup bug.
Added Voidmetal capped Energized Wand.
Fix Blood Fabricator recipe.
Updated mcmod.info so that correct info is displayed in the bods list in-game.
Fixed TileCrystal registration error.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Technomancy 0.9.0 beta-g (by theflogat)
Bug fix for Mana Fabricator producing infinite mana.
Add configuration for RF costs of various machines. Default costs are unchanged.
Also fixed a couple of minor issues where machines would not activate if there was exactly the amount of energy needed stored.
Fixes issue where blocks disabled in the config would still try to register, causing a crash.
Fix coil voiding extra essentia and prevent a potential dup bug.
Added Voidmetal capped Energized Wand.
Fix Blood Fabricator recipe.
Updated mcmod.info so that correct info is displayed in the bods list in-game.
Fixed TileCrystal registration error.
HOLY CRAP! FINALLY!
I'm glad they fixed the Blood-Fab recipe. It makes my life easier (I had to keep messing with it)

masa

Jul 29, 2019
TellMe v0.2.2 & v0.2.3 for 1.7.10 and v0.2.4 for 1.8

Three new updates since I last posted here.
As always, they are available on CurseForge.

Changelog:

v0.2.4
  • Update to Minecraft 1.8
  • Some improvement to NBT printing (added tag count and tag type to TagList's info, and length to TagByteArray and TagIntArray)

v0.2.3
  • Fix TAG_Byte_Array and TAG_Int_Array printing and improve the formatting.
  • Add an error message if blockstats query filter meta value parsing fails.

v0.2.2
  • Don't require the mod on the client
  • Fix a chat message translation issue when the mod is on the server side only
  • Fix an issue with blockstats output formatting and improve it a bit, especially with filters

masa

Jul 29, 2019
Ore Control v0.1.0 for 1.7.10 and 1.8

New mini-mod (requested by Jaded).
All it does at the moment, is disable all vanilla ore generation. (All mod ores will generate normally.)
From my quick testing it does seem to also work at least in Mystcraft ages.

Available on CurseForge.

Changelog:

v0.1.0
  • Initial release

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Ender Zoo 1.0.9.18 (by tterrag1098)
Version 1.0.9:

New
- Add russion translation

Changes
- IEnderZooMob extends IMob now

Bugs
- Fixed wither cats being invincible to mob grinders

Lycanites Mobs 1.10.8.0 (by Lycanite)
Configs older than 1.10.6.4 will be reset!

New Arctic Mob Added: Serpix

New Items Added: Blizzard Scepter/Charge

Improvement: Geonach are now natural Silverfish killers, as the defenders of the earth it is their duty to purge the Silverfish infestation! They will instantly kill active Silverfish on sight!

Bug Fix: Tweaked some hit boxes such as Vespid hit boxes.

Bug Fix: Winter Gifts should now only drop from December 10th to December 25th.

Another very evil surprise is also in this update... >:D

MoarSigns 1.1.1 (by Gory_Moon)
Fixed crash with loading world on dedicated server

Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10f (by MatrexsVigil)
1.7.10f - F this Update
- Added Config Option: Enable tofu as meat in recipes - Default: True
- Added Config Option: Enable tofu as milk/cream in recipes - Default: True
- Removed salt 'oreSalt' registry to stop issues with other mods
- Added Spinach to MFR compatibility and Thaumcraft compatibility stuff
- Added Thaumcraft aspects and Ore Dictionary 'grubBee' for bee grubs
- Added Thaumcraft aspects for all new fishing items
- Added Holiday cake block, item, and recipe
- Added recipes for cooking all other fish into vanilla MC cooked fish
- Added cooked clam, crab, crayfish, frog, octopus, scallop, shrimp, snail, and turtle items and recipes
- Added Apple Cider, Bangers and Mash, Battered Sausage, Batter, Chorizo, Coleslaw, Energy Drink, Fried Onions, Meat Feast Pizza, Mince Pie, Onion Hamburger, Pepperoni, Pickled Onions, Pork Sausage, and Rasperry Trifle items and recipes

Doomlike Dungeons 1.5.1, 1.5.2 & 1.5.2b (by BlackJar72)
  • Installation has been simplified, just put the jar in your mod folder -- all the themes will install themselves, along with the loot data (chests.cfg)! No more fooling with zip files, just install like a typical forge mod and the rest is done for you!
  • True bosses are now treated as a separate bossMobs category, above eliteMobs.
  • The API has changed slightly to allow 5 instead of 4 monster levels; the old API should still work as long as you aren't adding boss spawners (which only appear on nightmare difficulty anyway).
  • Two new commands: /dldInstallThemes will install the the default themes (and loot) without overwriting any existing files, /dldForceInstallThemes will install default themes (and loot) and overwrite any existing files. These both require op or cheats on.
  • Two now config options: InstallThemes can be set to false if you really want an empty themes folder / no themes; InstallThemesByCommand can be set to false to disable the theme installation commands for safety / security reaons.
  • Even if you have no themes installed at all, the API can now add mobs to the defaults that were hardcoded as a fallback.
  • This may be the final version for Minecraft 1.6.4, especially with increasing talk of a new MineFantasy 2 for more recent version. Don't know, but maintaining many versions can be a pain, so....
Bug fixes.

No longer developing for 1.7.2 or 1.6.4; this leads to too many errors as I forget to copy changes to every version when I edit one.

1.5.2b
Mesa theme is really fixed this time...finally.

EDIT:
iChunUtil 4.1.3 (by iChun)
- Mostly updates to ProjectInfo for Tabula and AT additions for TwitchPlays.

Tabula 4.1.0 (by iChun)
- Fixed mcScale field not being added to the Java Exporter.
- Fixed addChild calls in the Java Exporter.
- Fixed crashing when hitting enter/scrolling on empty number input boxes.
- Fixed division by zero causing a crash with dragging windows.
- Fixed docking windows on the lower dock which was supposed to be scrapped for animations.
- Fixed importing projects that had groups.
- Added precision input when scrolling on number input boxes.
- Added a “Paste without Children” button, removes child models when copying a Cube.
- Added a project scale value for models. The higher the scale, the smaller/more details your models will be.
- Added Themes support.
- Added config file, with in-editor config editing.
- Added opacity field for cubes.
- Added Animations support.
- Added Multiplayer support.
- Added on-model drag controls. Right/Up dragging increases, Down/Left dragging decreases.
- Changed New Project window to define some fields if the user left them empty instead of rejecting the input.
- Changed how non-mob models are imported. It tries to bind to the first texture found in the rendering class now instead.
- Changed the toggleable button’s colour when toggled on. Should be more obvious that it is turned on now.
- Changed chat window so that it remembers its position now.
- Changed “Toggle Chat Window” button to only show up when the session is a multiplayer session.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Santa Liz @Vazkii · Jan 1
After much grief I finally got pausing to work.

Volume control is working now. The player itself is functional. Next off, playlist loader or HUD...

By the way, all of this is open source if you want to give a hand or just have a look. https://github.com/Vazkii/MineTunes…

TODO before release (probably tomorrow) - Playlist Browsing GUI - NBT Caching - Now Playing HUD - Options Menu (PC Master Race!)

Just debug messages right now but it represents the progress display menu.

B6TwkduCEAEXEi_.png

B6TwmxdCQAMc9Gb.png

Playlist loader works for directory crawling and .m3u files. Not really any other formats I have to support right? :V

Santa Liz @Vazkii · 9h 9 hours ago
Not too pretty yet but it works.

I think that looks a bit better, no?

Eclipse just filled this in for me on accident. I was not aware you could catch exceptions like this, woah dude.

Now Playing thing in the playlist manager. Going places...

Santa Liz @Vazkii · 8h 8 hours ago
Now it shows how long you've been playing the song for :D

Santa Liz @Vazkii · 4h 4 hours ago
Almost done. What's left: NBT caching for playlists and the HUD.

Santa Liz @Vazkii · 1h 1 hour ago
Very close to completion now :3

Santa Liz @Vazkii · 52m 52 minutes ago
How meta is this?

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
After much grief I finally got pausing to work.

Volume control is working now. The player itself is functional. Next off, playlist loader or HUD...

By the way, all of this is open source if you want to give a hand or just have a look. https://github.com/Vazkii/MineTunes…

TODO before release (probably tomorrow) - Playlist Browsing GUI - NBT Caching - Now Playing HUD - Options Menu (PC Master Race!)

Just debug messages right now but it represents the progress display menu.

B6TwkduCEAEXEi_.png

B6TwmxdCQAMc9Gb.png

Playlist loader works for directory crawling and .m3u files. Not really any other formats I have to support right? :V

Not too pretty yet but it works.

I think that looks a bit better, no?

Eclipse just filled this in for me on accident. I was not aware you could catch exceptions like this, woah dude.

Now Playing thing in the playlist manager. Going places...

Santa Liz @Vazkii · 8h 8 hours ago
Now it shows how long you've been playing the song for :D

Santa Liz @Vazkii · 4h 4 hours ago
Almost done. What's left: NBT caching for playlists and the HUD.

Santa Liz @Vazkii · 1h 1 hour ago
Very close to completion now :3

Santa Liz @Vazkii · 52m 52 minutes ago
How meta is this?

And now... may I present:
mineTunes
Vazkii
This is a quick mod I threw together in 2 days for fun. It plays .mp3 files and loads playlists from folders and .m3u files.

Controls (All Rebindable):
Home:
Open menu
End: Play/Pause
Page Up: Music Volume Up (Ctrl-click acts as Next Song)
Page Down: Music Volume Down (Ctrl-click acts as Previous Song)

Screenshots:
79e086f24b.png

86be5db856.png

Usage:

You can create a playlist by selecting a name and pressing the button in the corner. Selecting a .m3u file crawls it and picks up all .mp3 files it can find. Selecting a folder has it look through it and sub folders for all .mp3 files. Streaming and extended m3u is not suported yet.
You can then select a playlist and double click a song to play it. You can move or disable the HUD and change the play mode (Track, Repeat [Track], Loop [Playlist] and Shuffle) in the options at the top.
Holding Shift + Ctrl enables the developer settings if something breaks, try resetting the thread.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Mineshopper with Carpenter's Blocks
Mineshopper said:
Carpenter's Blocks 3.3.4.2
  • Added IWrappableBlock interface to API for better block control when being used as a cover. (Reika)
  • Fixed block step sounds not working correctly when other players walk on Carpenter's Blocks.

and @insaneau with Ex Astris
insaneau said:
Ex Astris 1.13
  • (Temporarily) removed RotaryCraft support due to a crash.
  • Updated to support latest CoFH mods
  • Natura bushes/saplings now obtainable via sieve
  • AutoSieve power usage reduced (configurable). Now takes upgrades as well.
  • Rubber Tree obtainable from dirt, due to the Rubber Tree Seed being broken in Ex Nihilo.

and @lumien with Random Things
Lumien said:
Random Things 2.2.3
  • Added: Config options for the Bloodmoon Message and whether the bloodmoon respects the doMobSpawning rule
  • Changed: New textures for the energy distributors
  • Changed: Creative Sword is no longer able to destroy blocks
  • Fixed: Lapis lamps not lighting up without a player right clicking them on chunk reload
  • Fixed: Texture not found error on startup

and lastly @riciJak with Ztones
riciJak said:
Ztones 2.2
  • Added Azur, more Ztyl texture sets
  • Fixed and changed some recipe
  • Added Garden soil recipe
  • Added steel ingot on Ztyl recipe
  • Fixed Ofanix crash on server

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Ore Control v0.1.0 for 1.7.10 and 1.8

New mini-mod (requested by Jaded).
All it does at the moment, is disable all vanilla ore generation. (All mod ores will generate normally.)
From my quick testing it does seem to also work at least in Mystcraft ages.

Does it work on Emeralds? Please say yes.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Waila 1.5.8 (by ProfMobius)
This is a rather large update with lot of changes under the hood and a complete rework of the tooltip rendering to allow for custom renderers. Those should allow module devs to render more or less anything in the tooltip, making it more versatile then ever (full read-only GUIs in the tooltip ? Possible !).

On top of that, it is the first Waila version to be completly weakly dependent on NEI. You can now use it without having NEI installed. Some fonctionnalities will only be available if you have NEI installed, but those are only related to filtering and inventory handling.

CHANGELOG
  • [Bugfix] Filtered out aspects with a value of 0 in the thaumcraft module.
  • [Bugfix] Config option for thaumcraft is now working again.
  • [Bugfix] Removed more debug print in Redflux handlers
  • [Feature] Block ID/Meta option is working again, with the added qualified name of the block.
  • [Feature] Ported to NEI 1.0.4.x
  • [Feature] Completly NEI independent. You can run Waila without NEI now.
  • [API] Added a new RENDER tag and registration method for people to do custom rendering directly inside the tooltip. For details, see this page.
  • [API] accessor.getBlockID() is now returning the proper value again.
  • [API] Added accessor.getBlockQualifiedName() to return the ResourceLocation string of the block.

MoarSigns 1.1.2 (by Gory_Moon)
Fixed metal signs being more expensive then they should be

Adventure Backpack 0.7.5 (by JavierDarkona)
Added CopterPack (Experimental, and only available when using Buildcraft).

• Rightclick it, load with either fuel or oil from Buildcraft, put it on your chest armor slot.
  • Shift+[Open Backpack Inventory] Key (Default 'B') to turn the CopterPack on/off
  • [Open Backpack Inventory] Key (Default 'B') to switch between normal operation and hover mode.
  • Open to discussion/improvement.
Fixes Issue #31 - Server crash when crafting hose.

Fixes some other minor bugs.

Creates other bugs.

Electric Backpack has a new skin.

sUXFCPi.png

LootBags 1.4.0 (by Mal7690)
!!NOTE: YOU WILL HAVE TO RECHECK YOUR CONFIG FILE IF YOU MADE ANY CHANGES TO IT! DROP CHANCES AND WHITELIST WEIGHTINGS CHANGED!!

1.4.0 Release

-Reworked drop system to use an internal list dynamically built on minecraft startup
-Reworked whitelist to use the ultra-ambiguous weighting system used by vanilla (sorry)
-Increased drop chance range to be from 0 to 1000 (sorry)
-Added percentage output on lootbagitemdump command data so the rarity of items is less ambiguous
-Fixed max int value bugs with recycler bag count and value count (you crazy people)
-Added tiers of lootbags that have limited loot tables based off of weight distribution. Each tier has an independent drop chance.
-Added option to limit lootbag drop to a single bag if so desired.
-Added lootbag crafting to upgrade lootbag quality. Can be configured through the config.
-Changed bag texture and texture naming schemes to reflect the tier system.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @Nuchaz with BiblioCraft 1.9.2
Nuchaz said:
Happy new year! To start this year, he is a new release of BiblioCraft with a handful of bugfixes and a new creative only mode bookcase that will get randomly filled with random books such as those generated by the typewriter. Each bookcase slot has a 90% chance of getting a book on placement so bookcases will not all be full. This is mainly meant for the creative builders out there. I also fixed a potential dupe bug with the atlas and another potential dupe bug with the armor stand. For a full list of changes head on over to the changelog.

After this I plan to start putting in time to work on updating BiblioCraft for Minecraft v1.8.x. There is some pretty big hurdles yet to cross so I can’t even guess as to how long it may take me. Stay tuned to the website and my twitter feed for updates on that in the coming weeks, I’ll try to tweet snippets on my progress from time to time.

Anyway, head on over to the downloads page to pick up the newest version of BiblioCraft. If you have any questions, comments or issues leave them in the comments here on the website, or post on the official thread on the Minecraft Forum, or create an issue on github. As always, Enjoy!

and @Vazkii with Botania
Vazkii said:
Botania 1.3-149
  • Fixed Dominant Sparks being able to pull from blocks other than Mana Pools.
  • Fixed Flashes dropping themselves.
  • Moved the following flowers to elven knowledge: Thermalily, Kekimurus, Heisei Dream, Orechid, Loonium.
  • Open Crates will now eject into the block below not only if it's an air block but also if it has no collision box. So yes, you can drop stuff on water now.

LightOfNight

Jul 29, 2019
Fluxed-Crystals [v0.0.3] - 1.7.10
"Have you ever wanted to grow ores but not be called a "cheater" because the process is too OP?
Well this is the mod for you!
Fluxed-Crystals adds Ore Crystals, once fully grown they drop shards, when you combine the shards in a Crafting table you get ingots!

Now you may asking, is it balanced? and my response is, The mod is as balanced as YOU want it to be! All Crystals are added via JSON and are fully customizable, if you find that Crystals grow too fast, then all you need to do is change it in the Crystals JSON file! nearly all aspects of the Crystals are customizable and it is easy to add more!"

Narcotics+ [v1.4.1] - 1.7.10
"The Narcotics+ mod is a brand new 1.7.10 mod which will be adding a lot of unique drugs into your game. With constant updates and research this drug mod will constantly move away from the usual Minecraft drug mod. We are not just adding the most common illegal drugs, this mod also adds Prescription, legal and even over the counter drugs to spice up your Minecraft world."

Ztones [v.2.2] - 1.7.10
"This mod adds various decorative blocks to the game and a bunch of useful stuff."

Minecraft Is Too Easy (MITE) Mod [r98] - 1.6.4
"The Minecraft Is Too Easy (MITE) mod was created to emphasize and enhance the survival aspect of the game. It accomplishes this by increasing the difficulty of survival mode and introducing new content and game mechanics. MITE is a comprehensive mod that alters roughly 500 of the game's class files and adds many new ones."

Last edited:

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
a 64 block across multiblock!??!?

... Not for me. That's not minecraft to me. That's a ... 20+ story building industrial complex for a single thing?