If you could add one block what would it be... Get your block idea into my mod!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
A player/Baubles? inventory extender. Link it yourself, place it down, put items in it, and those items will function like they are still in your inventory. Kind of like the Poppet Shelf from Witchery, I guess. It would be mostly like a Baubles-y type help, in that putting items that do things wouldn't take up your inventory space. So... a bunch of Reliquary's new items (Hero's Medallion, etc.), TF's goodies...

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
A player/Baubles? inventory extender. Link it yourself, place it down, put items in it, and those items will function like they are still in your inventory. Kind of like the Poppet Shelf from Witchery, I guess. It would be mostly like a Baubles-y type help, in that putting items that do things wouldn't take up your inventory space. So... a bunch of Reliquary's new items (Hero's Medallion, etc.), TF's goodies...
Or maybe a baubles "pouch" sorta like the wand focus pouch, but for baubles.
You place all the correct baubles in the pouch (so you'd have amulet, ring, etc.) and put all the corresponding things into the pouch, maybe with an inventory of 4, into the baubles slots, and all the things in the pouch will be active

Reactions: Eruantien

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Or maybe a baubles "pouch" sorta like the wand focus pouch, but for baubles.
You place all the correct baubles in the pouch (so you'd have amulet, ring, etc.) and put all the corresponding things into the pouch, maybe with an inventory of 4, into the baubles slots, and all the things in the pouch will be active
So a "Belt Bundle" could hold Botania's sashes, runic shielding, thaumostatic girdle...
... a "Ring Bracelet" could hold, well, more rings...
... an "Amulet Helmet" could hold more amulets...
Stupid names, I know. :p But an inventory extender would be nice, too. Or maybe a player inventory upgrade; get more slots, or a second inventory. I know, backpacks...

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
So a "Belt Bundle" could hold Botania's sashes, runic shielding, thaumostatic girdle...
... a "Ring Bracelet" could hold, well, more rings...
... an "Amulet Helmet" could hold more amulets...
Stupid names, I know. :p But an inventory extender would be nice, too. Or maybe a player inventory upgrade; get more slots, or a second inventory. I know, backpacks...
It would actually be nice to see those Baubles things... and maybe add a bauble that adds pages to the inventory?
So that you don't need a knapsack (which is buggy as hell), or forestry's abundance of backpacks, or whatever. You just get a little arrow, which will take you to another 27 slots for you to store your crap in :p

Reactions: Eruantien

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
A 'displacer' (naming convention fits in with the dropper and dispenser)
Redstone controlled block placement
signal on= places block
signal off= retracts block​
Drawbridges can do that, but that might be a nice idea

It would actually be nice to see those Baubles things... and maybe add a bauble that adds pages to the inventory?
So that you don't need a knapsack (which is buggy as hell), or forestry's abundance of backpacks, or whatever. You just get a little arrow, which will take you to another 27 slots for you to store your crap in :p
It would be nice if backpacks would be able to pick up items if your main inventory is full. Only Forestry ones can do this IIRC

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Drawbridges can do that, but that might be a nice idea

It would be nice if backpacks would be able to pick up items if your main inventory is full. Only Forestry ones can do this IIRC
Yeah, and forestry ones suck IMO (I don't want to carry 3 different bags for my crap)

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Yeah, and forestry ones suck IMO (I don't want to carry 3 different bags for my crap)
That is what the Adventurer's Backpack is for. You can config it your self(well you can config all of them I think, but this one is specifically made for the purpose) to suck up and hold the very specific items that you want it to!

After all if they werent item restricted they would suck up EVERYTHING! and therefore be completely utter annoying.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
@rhn i should have paged you when I mentioned your player sensor. I was genuinely curious if you were interested in the malisis doors solution.
I saw it, looked interesting. Sadly the 1.6.4 version doesn't look very stable/usable(currently still playing 1.6.4 packs). But I will keep it in mind for later.