What's new in modded minecraft today?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
a little PSA from me, I'll be going on vacation tomorrow and I'll be back on the forum on the 23rd of december
it doesn't really change anything for all of you, you can just keep on posting updates and the ModMyMC team will continue to republish them, but I just wanted to mention this so you all don't think I disappeared or anything.
see you all later :)

Claycorp

Jul 29, 2019
A teeny tiny update!
Someone requested a small mod from us for something they are working on so we made a tiny mod for him :D
All it does is forces you to wear a helmet if below Y50 if not you will take damage and it will nag you. It should work but isn't finished as it still needs its tiny config. Has not been tested! It will be added to our modlist someday.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1x95037efthtfax/MineSafty-1.7.10-0.0.0.jar?dl=0 You also need D3Core found here or here!
(I saw the spelling mistake after it was built.... Don't bother telling me :p)
If you want to see how small it is go here. Its sooo small and cute :3

asiekierka

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
Dec 24, 2013
BuildCraft 6.2.5 is out!

Changelog:
Additions:
  • [#2288] Heavily optimized Zone Planners (both in CPU and network usage) (asie)
  • [#2270] Blueprint Libraries now refresh on GUI open (asie)
  • Pipes can now be colored with any tool implementing the Forge recolourBlock API, for example IC2 Painters or AE2 Color Applicators (asie)
  • Pipes can now have their color bleached with a water bucket (asie)
  • List buttons now have descriptive tooltips (asie)
  • Huge improvements to Robot rendering, especially at night (ganymedes01)
  • Translation updates: German (Vexatos), Slovak (leSamo)
Bugfixes:
  • [#2298] Lists do not save settings (asie)
  • [#2295] The Tank runs the onBlockActivated() also on the client side (asie)
  • [#2289] Blueprints over ~32k do not work (asie)
  • [#2243] Builder excavation broken (asie)
  • [#2198] Robots can’t break very soft blocks – might fix Harvesters! (Hea3veN)
  • Fluid blocks not autodetected correctly by Builder (asie)
  • IFluidContainerItem logic broken (asie)
  • Invalid coordinates for FakePlayers (asie)
  • Mining Well, Quarry and Spring sounds not restored since 4.2.2 (asie)
  • Minor blueprint bug (asie)
Misc:
  • Better color choice for Blueprint Library GUI (asie)
  • Further preparations for BuildCraftCompat (asie)
  • More detailed builder error messages (asie)

DarKnighT_0_9

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.7 of my mod, TYNKYN (Things You Never Knew You Needed) is out now. Guidebook added as well as some improvements to old things and a few additions.
I keep forgetting to post my updates here :/

Minecraft Forum Post: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-1-7-10-tynkyn-v1-7-out-now-guidebook-finally
TYNKYN Wiki: https://sites.google.com/site/tynkynwiki/home

Changelog:
V1.7
· Added TYNKYN Guidebook (base code credit goes to the Flaxbeard’s Steam Power team)
· Added Enchantment Tuner
· Enchantment Obelisks are now much easier to set up.
· Added Park structure to Villages
· Added Barn/Windmill structure to Villages
· Added Barn Floor block
· Added Coins (Copper, Silver, Gold)
· Elementurtles can now be tamed
· Rebalanced Elementurtle stats
· Truffle Elves can now be tamed
· Truffle Elves now change their skin depending on their name. 50 options available.
· Added Loft Boots
· The Step Assist potion effect should no longer conflict with other mods that add similar functionality
· Added mob transmutations to Alchemy System
· Added Transmutation Compound item
· Graze should no long spawn in high light levels
· Graze should now only spawn in Plains biomes
· Added Magnet Vest
· Added Hard Hat (Needed to use Sledgehammer)
· Reworked Blacksmith’s Hammer
· Added smelting recipes for Workable Iron, Gold, and Diamond
· Added overlays that show the uses of some tools (Hammer and Chisel, Blowtorch, Blacksmith’s Hammer)
· Increased the number of Tack Strip and Colored Tiles you get per craft.
· Sheep no longer drop Lamb Chops in preparation for 1.8.
· Unielk now drop Raw Unielk
· Added “Etho Green” Pretend O’ Lawn variant
· Added two new Records (7080 and Cass)
· TYNKYN plants should no longer spawn in flat worlds.
· Added decorative variants of Stone and Nether Brick to the Stone Cutter
· TYNKYN ores should now spawn in the Deep Dark and Mystcraft ages.
· TYNKYN fluids are now blacklisted as Mystcraft pages.
· A bunch of code refactoring in preparation for going open source.

Sangar

Jul 29, 2019
OpenComputer 1.4.2 is now available.

• Added: EEPROM, contains BIOS used to boot computers as of now.
  • Added: Microcontroller block, crafted in Assembler. Very limited one-block, non-configurable computer for specialized tasks such as redstone control.
  • Added: Raid block, houses three hard drives, provides one filesystem with the cumulative size.
  • Changed: The floppy slot in robots' assembler template now takes an EEPROM. That means you'll have to install OpenOS or such on an HDD you install in your robot.
  • Fixed: bounding boxes of keyboards and cables leading to movement impediments.
  • Fixed: more.lua behaving incorrectly for long lines.
  • Fixed: server-internal message relaying for multiple unconnected servers. For real this time. Probably.
  • Fixed: tablets only allowing input in the world they were first started in (and possibly other related broken behavior).
  • Fixed: some more minor issues.
EEPROM
What is this and why should you care? It's a new item that is required for all devices - computers, servers, robots, tablets - to boot from now on. It contains a piece of code that was previously hard-coded in OC itself, and is the first thing that's run when the computer is powered on. Since there can be only one per computer - unlike file systems - there's no randomness to it. The standard Lua BIOS, crafted from an EEPROM and a book, does what was done before: it looks for a file system with an init.lua script and runs that. So business as usual. However, that also means you can now boot off of non OC file systems now! Such as code provided via the network, or tape drives from Computronics (given you write/find a filesystem layer for them).
To avoid breaking everything left and right, existing devices in the world will automatically have a Lua BIOS EEPROM inserted into the new EEPROM slot. That means all your computers running now will still be able to reboot after upgrading. When building a new computer you'll now also need to install an EEPROM in it, though.
EEPROM can be reprogrammed via its component, i.e. place the EEPROM to reprogram into a running computer, then use component.eeprom.set(newCode), or use the new flash.lua program in OpenOS (reinstall OpenOS if necessary).

Microcontrollers
These are low-power, very simple computers. They cannot connect to external components - much like robots - and cannot even have a graphics card. They also cannot have a file system. Their programming must be provided exclusively by the EEPROM built into them! To make this a bit less of a pain, you can recraft them with an EEPROM to swap out the EEPROM installed in them - similar to maps with the Navigation Upgrade.
Unlike computer cases, microcontrollers will keep all their inventory when they are broken. Rather, they don't have any inventory at all. Right-clicking them just toggles whether they're powered or not. These are an answer to the request for tiny special purpose computers that you'll cram into a corner and forget about. So don't come asking for more slots or higher tier components in them. Use a full computer in those cases.
The only thing that is not possible at this point, and I'm unsure if and how I'd add it, is them supporting bundled redstone. For now it's plain redstone only, so get creative ;-)

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Right, time for another batch of updates

Waila 1.5.6 & 1.5.6a (by ProfMobius)
VARIOUS FIXES:

• Fixed a memory leak related to the search filters (Many thanks to magik6k)
  • Fixed a crash on /help due to a null string (Many thanks to Epix Zhang)
  • Fixed all slow down server and client side due to large NBT tags.
API CHANGES:

• Fixed loading order of the modules. This fixes the "empty list" problem for mods trying to override the head or tail section.
  • Deprecated registerSyncedNBTKey() in favor of registerNBTProvider()
  • Added new method getNBTData() to IWailaDataProvider and IWailaEntityProvider
  • Added new registration method registerNBTProvider() to register a NBT data provider.
ABOUT THE CHANGES IN THE API
The previous system to synchronize data between server and client was based on the default saved NBT tag (as generated by writeToNBT()). The partial syncing system (with registerSyncedNBTKey() as the public facing interface for it) was dumping the full NBT tag before trimming it to fit inside MC restricted packet size.

This way of doing things worked well until recently when a few mods started to save a very large amount of data in their NBT tags. This lead to slow down both server and client side.

To fix that, Waila 1.5.6 provides a new system for syncing data. During registration, it is now possible to call

registrar.registerNBTProvider(IWailaDataProvider dataProvider, Class entity)

to register a server side provider. This registration will make the server call for the corresponding

IWailaDataProvider.getNBTData(TileEntity te, NBTTagCompound tag, World world, int x, int y, int z);

in the registered IWailaDataProvider. This method provides a tag and you are expected to add/modify it before returning it (the same way it is done forgetWailaXXX() methods). This tag will then be sent back to the client where it is accessible via

accessor.getNBTData()

in the providers.

Registering a NBT provider will automatically activate the synchronization. If no provider is registered, the synchronization will never be run, saving ressources on both the server and the network.

A similar set of methods exists for Entities, allowing devs to sync arbitrary data for those.

IMPORTANT NOTES ON THE NEW SYSTEM
  • getNBTData() code is run SERVER SIDE. This means users have to have the module server side too to activate sync. It also means you should always test your modules on a dedicated server to make sure you are not calling anything that doesn't exist there.
  • This new system allows for way better ressource management, server side specific data collection and maintenance. As such, the oldregisterSyncedNBTKey is now deprecated and will be removed in Waila for 1.8
  • Those changes are backward compatible with all currently available modules (because of JVM trickery). You can update to the new API when you feel like it.

1.5.6a
Temporary desactivation of Thaumcraft module to prevent server side crash.

Brewcraft 1.2.3 (by LordBlackHole)

Bug fixes:

Fixed splash bottle texture.

Big and small bottles recipes not working sometimes.

Geocraft 2.4.0 (by LordBlackHole)

Improved config system. Is back-wards compatible, all configs will be automatically upgraded.

New stone types, based on rock types from Minecraft 1.8, backported. A word of warning though, these blocks with NOT be compatible with 1.8, and an upgrade will NOT work without special casing. They can be turned off in the config if you don't like that. Config name is "Plugins.MinecraftOnePointEight".

Mod compatabilties.

Forge Multipart: all stone types are cuttable.

Chisel: Marble, limestone and basalt can be chiseled into their ore-dicted forms.

Project Red: Marble ore gen and basalt ore-dict. No change to gems or volcanoes.

Tinker's Steelworks: Limestone ore-dict, ore gen.

AE2: You can now craft quartz seeds using Terra Quartz.

Nether Ores: Ore gen is now caught.

Thaumcraft: Made ore gen 100% less stupid.

New mod!
Default World Generator (by fireball1725)
The Default World Generator mod is a mod designed for Minecraft ModPack makers who want to have a specific world generator selected by default. The user is still able to change it if they desire, but it will change it from "default" to what ever you specify in the config file.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm talking about the commit messages you use when you commit new things to the GitHub repo :D
I think coolsquid was saying that those commits had nothing to do with mod content and were instead only related to his copyright stuff so he didnt add a commit message

Kamran Mackey

Jul 29, 2019
That wasn't an update. It was specifying copyright.
I know...I mean could you please do more detailed GitHub commit titles instead of using "Stuffz" for every single commit you do? It gets a little annoying after using the same commit title over and over again. :D

Last edited:

Kamran Mackey

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Update: Malisis' Doors 1.3.2

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/223891-malisis-doors/files/2221923

Changelog:
  • Added Spinning and Spinning around Door movements for the Door Factory
  • Completely refactored Garage Doors : bottom parts should no longer appear with a window. The door now behaves like any other doors : a redstone current opens the door, and stopping the current will make the door close even if not fully opened yet.
  • Fixed Door Factory GUI not updating correctly and not remembering previous states.
  • Fixed a bug with checkbox and textfields in Vanishing Diamond Block GUI.
  • Fixed a crash when opening Vanishing Diamond Block GUI.
  • Fixed Rusty Ladder collision box.
  • Fixed crashes with ForceFields, Rusty Hatch and Carriage Doors.

Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Daftcraft has been updated (a bit of self promotion I know)

Mod Dev:theoneandonly204
More Info: Here

changelog

digger blocks
herobrine unremoved(ooops did i say that out loud)
Named owners on items
a few new item tools

lots of other cool and nifty things as well

Might want to rethink that name. It's a lot like another mod that has bin around for a long time called Dartcraft.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Ender IO (by CrazyPants) has just updated to 2.2.3.306!
Important: EIO now requires the latest version of the RF API. This change means EIO conduits will work with the latest release of TE and MFR, but it will also mean you may get errors / crashes if you use mods that ship an old version of the API. If you are getting java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError errors this means an old version of the RF is being loaded. This can resolved by either removing the cofh/api/energy folder from the out of date mods jars, or including the latest cofh core (as is the the owner of the RF api its version should always be loaded). Do not report these errors on the EIO issue tracker, but please do report them to the owners of the mods including the old API.

New
- Added Dark Steel Ladder
- Added new Capacitor Banks
- 3 tiers
- Configurable level / io display
- Existing cap banks unchanged but are no longer craftable. Convert them to new version by placing in the crafting grid (power level is maintained)
- Added preferences for Ore Dictionary outputs for the SAG Mill and Alloy Furnace.
- Defaults to Thermal Foundation when available, see OreDictionaryPreferences_Core.xml
- Added config option to add Ore Dictionary entries and registered names to tooltips (default is off)
- Added support for increased Enderman Skull drops when using a TiC Cleaver or weapon with the beheading modifier
- Values adjustable in config. Default sets Cleaver = The Ender, Beheading = looting on The Ender
- Capacitor Banks can now be used to add the Flux upgrade to TiC tools

Changes
- #1378 Soul Vial filled in a Powered Spawner now produce identical item stacks to enable their use in auto crafting systems
- Ender Fluid Conduit filters and auto extract can now be used when in/out mode
- Updated implementation of RF API to send power to IEnergyReceivers that are not IEnergyHandlers
- SAG Mill no longer produces dusts for metals that are not available
- Corrected Experience Obelisk tooltip
- Improved recipe support for Thermal Foundation/Expansion in the SAG Mill and Alloy Smelter
- Painted items are now rendered with a border to make it easier to tell them from the paint source blocks
- Painted glow stone hardness increased to stop instant breaking
- Increased mining level of Dark Steel Pick so it can mine TiC Cobalt and Ardite ore (can be disabled in the config)
- Halved the skull drop chance when mobs killed by a 'fake player', such as killer joe (can be changed in the config)
- Added Soul Bound enchantment ID to the config
- Dark Steel Pick will now apply the obsidian efficiency boost on all hard blocks (can be changed in the config)
- Crafter can now be configured to buffer either single items or item stacks
- Dimensional Transceiver can now be configured to buffer either single items or item stacks
- Added 'show range' button to Attractor Obelisk

Bugs
- #1268 Capacitor bank not honoring input redstone settings
- #1285 Ender Rail can no longer be rotated as the forge rotation code was messing with my bits
- #1285 Ender Rail not adjusting the direction of RC locomotives when required
- #1297 EnderLiquidConduit writing excessive warning messages
- #1333 Sound locator sometimes creates thousands of entities per frame
- Sound locator entities not being rendered in some cases
- #1335 Dimensional Transceivers not saving channels after server restart
- #1336 Soul Binder - Ghost Block
- #1339 SAG Mill grinding balls reducing return rate for bonus outputs
- #1347 Capacitor Bank energy duplication bug
- #1348 Item conduits not connecting to tesseracts in receive only mode
- #1351 Travel Anchor: Item needs to be added before text is displayed
- #1354 ME conduit always connected regardless of visual state
- #1357 Power Conduits replaced by growing tree's
- #1361 Enlightened Fused Quartz is not blast resistant
- #1366 Powered Spawner doesn't remain active when chunk loaded
- #1371 Farming Stations don't harvest third/top block of sugar cane or cactus
- #1373 Fluid Tank accepts fluid regardless of configuration
- #1383 Travel Anchor crash
- #1384 Disabling one side of machines disables the opposite side as well.
- #1401 Crash when opening Vat GUI
- RF Tools not charging in Killer Joe until he has attacked something
- Farm and Dark Steel Axe where having non target trees with adjacent log blocks

WAILA Plugins 0.0.1-10 (by tterrag1098) is here, now updated for WAILA 1.5.6!
tterrag1098: Update for WAILA 1.5.6, currently no changes, waiting on bugfix
tterrag1098: Clean up railcraft tank and multiblock code.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019

AEnterprise

Jul 29, 2019
Buildcraft Additions 1.8.3 has been released, fixing more bugs and updating the BC and RF api's
get it HERE
  • update to BC 6.2.6
  • update RF api
  • fix tileEntities not being registered if BC wasn't installed
  • fix double steel dust
  • fluid canisters storage has been increased
  • fix mod ores not getting processed
  • fix heated furnace researche localization

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
V3 has been released!

...It is going to take me a few hours to make the changelog...

Sorry if Reika or someone already posted this and I missed it. V3 changelog below and linked here.

I sort of chuckled at: "RotaryCraft: Borer now jams at 3M blocks out"

V3:
  • DragonAPI: Fixed TileEntityBase NPE crashes on chunk (un)loading
  • DragonAPI: Fixed nearly all API dependencies and shipping issues
  • DragonAPI: Fixed OpenComputers crashes
  • DragonAPI: Fixed ComputerCraft compatibility
  • DragonAPI: Added NEI hooks
  • DragonAPI: Fixed version file checking causing mod conflicts
  • DragonAPI: Fixed BlockArray sync and bounds issues
  • DragonAPI: GUI tooltips now push NEI out of the way
  • DragonAPI: Significant refactoring
  • DragonAPI: Added code to prevent sound overlap and resultant volume and FPS issues
  • DragonAPI: Added ID dump command
  • DragonAPI: Expanded capability of SpriteSheetRenderer
  • DragonAPI: Added keybind handler
  • DragonAPI: Added config to undo IC2 obsidian nerf
  • DragonAPI: Fixed StructuredBlockArray oddities
  • DragonAPI: Added some matrix math capability
  • DragonAPI: Added multimap capability
  • DragonAPI: Debug NBT printout no longer happens if a GUI is open
  • DragonAPI: Changed sound loading code, improving performance
  • DragonAPI: Added liteloader compatibility
  • DragonAPI: Greatly expanded ThaumCraft compatibility
  • DragonAPI: ASM no longer silently errors
  • DragonAPI: Fixed all ASM handlers
  • DragonAPI: Fixed WAILA compatibility (mostly)
  • DragonAPI: Added IMob detection to hostility detection
  • DragonAPI: Added RiggedRandom
  • DragonAPI: Fixed Forestry handler
  • DragonAPI: Changed tungsten product in ModOreList to dust to avoid causing GT balance issues
  • DragonAPI: Fixed MFR rubber tree detection
  • DragonAPI: Changed iron density to 7800 kg/m^3 from 8200 kg/m^3
  • DragonAPI: Fixed some InventoryHelper issues
  • DragonAPI: TileEntityCache is now dimension-sensitive
  • DragonAPI: Fixed NEI render issues
  • DragonAPI: Added EU compatibility
  • DragonAPI: Added new recursive breaker hooks
  • DragonAPI: Added block replacement command
  • DragonAPI: Added config to turn off NBT overlay
  • DragonAPI: Possibly fixed some cold biomes being detected as hot
  • DragonAPI: Fixed TE3 compatibility
  • DragonAPI: Added more advanced version checking
  • DragonAPI: Added teslatite to ModOreList
  • ChromatiCraft: Added documentation, including books, info, and crafting
  • ChromatiCraft: Greatly improved network logic and performance
  • ChromatiCraft: Added info fragments
  • ChromatiCraft: Added pylon compass
  • ChromatiCraft: Added duplication wand
  • ChromatiCraft: Added mobility wand
  • ChromatiCraft: Added construction wand
  • ChromatiCraft: Added excavation wand
  • ChromatiCraft: Added transition wand
  • ChromatiCraft: Added teleportation pump
  • ChromatiCraft: Added mineral extractor
  • ChromatiCraft: Redesigned crystal tank render
  • ChromatiCraft: Added Ender TNT
  • ChromatiCraft: Added crystal battery (lumen tree)
  • ChromatiCraft: Redesigned crystal bee genetics
  • ChromatiCraft: Properly implemented progression
  • ChromatiCraft: Added mutli-aura repeater
  • ChromatiCraft: Added protection beacon
  • ChromatiCraft: Added item fabricator
  • ChromatiCraft: Added heat lily
  • ChromatiCraft: Added item collector
  • ChromatiCraft: Added inventory simulator
  • ChromatiCraft: Added infuser
  • ChromatiCraft: Added aspect former
  • ChromatiCraft: Pylons now work as ThaumCraft nodes for wands
  • ChromatiCraft: Added mob repellent lamp
  • ChromatiCraft: Added range lamps
  • ChromatiCraft: Added aura cleaner
  • ChromatiCraft: Redesigned crafting processes
  • ChromatiCraft: Added Pylon protection ability
  • ChromatiCraft: Crystal charger now deals damage if stood on
  • ChromatiCraft: Removed NEI hander for Casting Table
  • ChromatiCraft: NEI keybinds now trigger the opening of the ChromatiCraft casting info GUIs
  • ChromatiCraft: Molten potion crystal now has a name and a bucket
  • ChromatiCraft: Increased capacity of storage crystals
  • ChromatiCraft: Added three upgrade items for some machines
  • ChromatiCraft: Made World Rifts cheaper
  • ChromatiCraft: Fixed various client crashes with Crystal Tank blocks
  • ChromatiCraft: Changed GUI style
  • ChromatiCraft: Ability GUI trigger key is now configurable
  • ChromatiCraft: Made crystal colors richer
  • ChromatiCraft: Added a creative-mode energy source
  • ChromatiCraft: Crystal-powered tiles now keep their energy when broken
  • ChromatiCraft: Casting GUI now hides parts of NEI to avoid overlap
  • ChromatiCraft: Fixed some clientside false starts with Ritual and Casting tables
  • ChromatiCraft: Fixed localizations
  • ChromatiCraft: ChromatiCraft item names are obfuscated until appropriately discovered
  • ChromatiCraft: Tile accelerator no longer works on casting or ritual tables
  • ChromatiCraft: Added self-charging mechanic
  • ChromatiCraft: Berries can now be eaten to yield small amounts of energy
  • ChromatiCraft: Added a special crosshair for when holding the manipulator
  • ChromatiCraft: HUD now displays active abilities
  • ChromatiCraft: Added WAILA compatibility
  • ChromatiCraft: Empty NBT no longer throws off the casting recipes
  • ChromatiCraft: Changed some ritual costs
  • ChromatiCraft: Added a GUI to crystal tanks
  • ChromatiCraft: Increased repeater range
  • ChromatiCraft: Reduced repeater perdition
  • ChromatiCraft: Added API hook to allow other mods to add casting recipes
  • ChromatiCraft: Added info HUD
  • ChromatiCraft: Added config to generate in superflats
  • ChromatiCraft: Added recipe for inventory link
  • ChromatiCraft: Power crystals are now craftable
  • ChromaitCraft: Added config to generate some pylons broken and in need of repair
  • ChromatiCraft: Made repeaters 16x cheaper
  • ElectriCraft: Added EU splitter for distributing massive amounts of IC2 power to several wires
  • ElectriCraft: RF cable GUI increments 1000x larger if shift is held
  • ElectriCraft: Fixed transformer requiring network update to take effect
  • ElectriCraft: RF Cable GUI no longer opens if holding more cable
  • ElectriCraft: Fixed RF battery not providing power to EIO conduits
  • ElectriCraft: Fixed wire shorting not resetting after a tick
  • ElectriCraft: Wire networks can no longer be used to chain together several generators and bypass junction limits
  • ElectriCraft: Made superconductor wire cheaper
  • ExpandedRedstone: Fixed sound crashes
  • ExpandedRedstone: Added new "Owner" proximity detector mode
  • GeoStrata: Added rock ores, including configs to make them actively generate, actively retrogen, and despawn
  • MeteorCraft: Fixed machine crashes
  • MeteorCraft: Fixed other crashes
  • LegacyCraft: Fixed "tried to set air on fire" crash
  • LegacyCraft: Fixed nether lava disabler
  • LegacyCraft: Added option to bring back sheep punching as wool mechanic
  • LegacyCraft: Added option to bring back pre-beta-1.8 animal spawn system
  • RotaryCraft: Autocrafter can now use ME systems as item input
  • RotaryCraft: Added IC2 power conversion (in place of UE power conversion)
  • RotaryCraft: All power converters now generate heat and are cooled with liquid nitrogen
  • RotaryCraft: Boosted refrigeration unit output
  • RotaryCraft: Borer now makes sounds
  • RotaryCraft: Added drying bed
  • RotaryCraft: Salt is now made from water in the drying bed
  • RotaryCraft: Made tier upgrades more expensive
  • RotaryCraft: Gave tier upgrades better names and textures
  • RotaryCraft: All power converters now have a loss from 10% at Tier 0 to 50% at Tier 5
  • RotaryCraft: Changed rock melter GUI
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed power tabs on some GUIs
  • RotaryCraft: Upgraded API to allow more advanced compatibility
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed multidirectional clutch GUI being too dark at times
  • RotaryCraft: Added "Find machines" command
  • RotaryCraft: Jet fuel is now poisonous (like in real life)
  • RotaryCraft: Crystallizer now only accepts valid fluids
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed junctions breaking erroneously in some cases
  • RotaryCraft: Flywheels can no longer be used to bypass junction limits
  • RotaryCraft: Blacklisted Extractor from Routers Reborn routers
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed friction boiler deleting surplus steam
  • RotaryCraft: Changed hydrokinetic recipe to use spring steel and a diamond shaft core
  • RotaryCraft: Added spring steel ingots
  • RotaryCraft: Magnetostatics now require a diamond shaft core
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed steam engines flashboil exploding erroneously
  • RotaryCraft: Pneumatic Item pump no longer opens GUI if holding same item
  • RotaryCraft: Added API hook for Spawner Controller
  • RotaryCraft: Added handbook notification for the jetpack requiring jet fuel
  • RotaryCraft: Friction heater XP is now configurable
  • RotaryCraft: Friction heater no longer generates XP for a "jammed" furnace
  • RotaryCraft: All pipe types now have pressure mechanics
  • RotaryCraft: Increased distiller power requirements
  • RotaryCraft: Cleaned up Terraformer
  • RotaryCraft: Added afterburner upgrade ability to jet engine; doubles torque output and multiplies fuel cost 2.5x
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed ECU-controlled engines fuel timers in GUIs reading 00:00:00
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed spawner controller resetting on server reboot
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed GPR StackOverflow crash
  • RotaryCraft: Increased mob radar range
  • RotaryCraft: Added option to make Item Vacuum range much smaller on the Y axis
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed pulse jet GUI bars not working
  • RotaryCraft: Increased canola fertility
  • RotaryCraft: Changed blast furnace ambient heat mechanics; can no longer reach >900C in the Nether without friction heating
  • RotaryCraft: Reservoirs now keep their cover when broken
  • RotaryCraft: Maybe fixed BaitBox
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed shaft junction power exploits
  • RotaryCraft: Borer now jams at 3M blocks out
  • RotaryCraft: Wood gearboxes now do not use lubricant, but use cooling fins instead
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed forestry sapling compatibility for the fermenter
  • RotaryCraft: Updated bedrock breaker handbook entry
  • RotaryCraft: Added tungsten entry to handbook
  • RotaryCraft: Added centrifuge recipe to turn galena into lead and silver
  • RotaryCraft: Added config option to add a material to Blast Furnace recipe, effectively gating RC behind another mod
  • RotaryCraft: Compressed canola seeds now plant a 3x3 area
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed some hydrokinetics crashes
  • RotaryCraft: Added pipe hardness config
  • RotaryCraft: Added config to disable EMP
  • RotaryCraft: Reduced clientside load
  • RotaryCraft: Added bedrock drill bit to make Extractor no longer require maintenance, and boost first stage duplication to 100%
  • RotaryCraft: Nether iron now gives tungsten flakes, at 5% rate
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed requiring two microturbines to reach 1350C on a Blast Furnace
  • RotaryCraft: Solar plants no longer melt obsidian
  • RotaryCraft: Hydrokinetics now require a diamond shaft core
  • RotaryCraft: Jet fuel now produced at a 4:1 ratio rather than 2:1 in the Fuel Enhancer
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed permanent step boost from spring boots persisting when the item is removed
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed bedrock pick not mining TiC ores
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed jetpack fuel overlay bugging out
  • RotaryCraft: Fixed smoke detector hitbox and redstone behavior
  • RotaryCraft: Night vision helmet is now bedrock
  • ReactorCraft: Turbine generator now has an EU variant
  • ReactorCraft: Geiger counter and CPU control are now charged tools
  • ReactorCraft: Fixed Radiation Poisoning crashes
  • ReactorCraft: Added power data to turbine book pages
  • ReactorCraft: Only breeder reactor neutrons can breed fuel
  • ReactorCraft: Fixed checkPebbles() CC function
  • ReactorCraft: Added option to disable HP turbine with redstone
  • ReactorCraft: Fixed electrolyzer crashes
  • ReactorCraft: Electrolyzer now uses the Ore Dictionary
  • ReactorCraft: Added options to disable magnetite and calcite if they already exist in another mod
  • Void Monster: Fixed some console printouts