[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
this is one hard modpack.. is it intentional that almost 80% or 90% of the mobs that spawned are infernal? the top of my base is camped by 4 orange named witches that poisons me when i try to attack

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
well the skellys take 1 dmg at a time and regens way more than that

Found gravel in creative mode underground deep underground so in theory you could punch your way there, Also NEI seems to lack a recipe for the sieve
Sorry also for being so harsh early on through creative unclocking ive discovered several of the first quest havent even got any proper rewards and only place holders (although 128 brass for 4 blocks a bit steep) so yea very early, early alpha build i guess :3
Ehhh....
fLBxtiS.png

Also, currently extra mobs 100% is only for magma cubes and witches...Sieve is disabled to encourage exploration rather then 24/7 afk right clicking which might get abit boring *winks.

Like what the others have highlighted. There was no way to mine anything from the spires. Plus the insane amount of special mobs spawning the moment you go near the spire.

Maybe you could highlight that in the quest book that torches can help you fight off hypothermia so that noobs like me won't be confused. I'm glad to see that you have added 1 torch with the update.

How about fighting off insanity? I went to the spire n fought off the mobs, ran away... And went insane. Lol

Maybe you should state that this is not a pack for noobs.

The third quests solves your problem about insanity XD
1OQeJry.png

when will additional quests be coming out. This Seems to have major potential to be a great pack
Theres 125 quests already, awaiting GC bug fix to add planatery quests =P

how do we get the ores the pickaxes you can make with Tinkers can only mine stone
to mine ores you need iron Tinkers pick to get them ?
http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/223248-iguanas-tinker-tweaks#t1:description
Pickaxe Mining Level Boosting
    • Pickaxes can gain a mining level
    • Pickaxes gain xp for the mining level like they do for regular levelups
    • Pickaxes start with 1 harvest level less, therefore have to be "mining leveled up" to reach full effectiveness
    • MobHeads can be used as modifiers to instantly boost the mining level
So basically either use mob heads or start mining around/expand the basement of the base to get the pick to level up!

EDIT: Version 1.0.1 NERFED WITCHES and MAGMACUBES in the latest update! They wont be 100% OP anymore! However to ensure the balance of power, zombie piggies in the nether will be 100% infernal, so be sure to get a jet pack before blasting off!

Second TEMP nerf, ONLY zombies and spiders got xray vision on you now! All other mobs shouldnt stalk you like a ninja anymore =)!

Thirdly, quests rewards will be rebalanced accordingly in probably 1.0.2

Thanks for the feedbacks guys i really appreciate it =)

Last edited:

CryptoHue

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the info. I'm definitely going to try it again once I reach home from work. I'm glad that you came up with this modpack and your are actively updating it. Thanks for the hard work!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the info. I'm definitely going to try it again once I reach home from work. I'm glad that you came up with this modpack and your are actively updating it. Thanks for the hard work!
No problem! If you guys run into bugs with progressions etc feel free to post here =P as this is a beta pack there bound to be areas i may have overlooked when i made the pack =c

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
making bone pick head isn't working, i just tried to make a bone pick head and it wont let me

i placed 8 bones in the part builder but it wont work

making copper pickhead isn't possible as well since i need gold to make a cast, and i cant find any aluminum ore

*Edit*
forgot we can sieve gravel to get ores XD

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
making bone pick head isn't working, i just tried to make a bone pick head and it wont let me

i placed 8 bones in the part builder but it wont work

making copper pickhead isn't possible as well since i need gold to make a cast, and i cant find any aluminum ore

*Edit*
forgot we can sieve gravel to get ores XD
U can make flint pick, also sieve is disabled as its boring xD!
Pickaxe Mining Level Boosting
    • Pickaxes can gain a mining level
    • Pickaxes gain xp for the mining level like they do for regular levelups
    • Pickaxes start with 1 harvest level less, therefore have to be "mining leveled up" to reach full effectiveness
    • MobHeads can be used as modifiers to instantly boost the mining level

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
tested boosted copper pick and it can mine iron ore, placed a zombie head in a cheated copper pick (i need to cheat to test it :p)

was able to mine aluminum ore using boosted flint pick though.. now i have to find aluminum ore to make aluminum brass for casting

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
uhhh.. i think ill wait till the update for the pack is available in the launcher, im not going to go near those spires for a while.. i got swarmed by infernal magma cubes like crazy and those spires are trolls ... there is a secret in the cores of those things :rolleyes:

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
nope cant double mining level a pick, tried to boost my boosted flint again using all head types creeper, zombie, blaze, zombiepig and enderman

bone and flint has the same mining level non boosted or boosted

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
i just discovered or rediscovered a way to get iron ores without doing copper pick head route

tnt + ores + leavers = ores? i get the ores (decreased amount but still get them :)) i guess those trolling spires do come in handy

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
i just discovered or rediscovered a way to get iron ores without doing copper pick head route

tnt + ores + leavers = ores? i get the ores (decreased amount but still get them :)) i guess those trolling spires do come in handy

Do note, only the nearby spires have tnt in them =P it was from a previous failed tnt tarp! Those new spawning one have ores in place of tnt! Zinc ores to be precise

obwon03

Jul 29, 2019
I hope you submit this so that you can get some of the ftb teams lore writers because they are good at putting in new quests.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
This pack seems promising but I think I will wait a couple days until the rough edges get polished....

At the moment, its to much hardcore for my likes... :p