[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
For very early food, apples kept me alive. There are at least two types of apple tree that you can find that produce a ton of apples. One looks like it has red apple's in the leaves and you can right click the leaves to harvest the apple (or chop the tree down to get a ton of apples and apple sapplings). The other type has apples that grow under the leaves, after they ripen they fall to the ground. You can also make an apple sappling by apple + oak sappling in crafting grid.

Use NEI to see what you can make with an apple, you can turn them into Apple Juice or Fruit Salads pretty easy to get more food value from them.
Thanks!

I know GrowthCraft apples tree. Put the apple in crafting table you'll get a apple core as seed to plant Growthcraft apple trees.
The problem is I didn't find any Oak or Apple trees around my base (maybe I shouldn't enable BoP at all)

Anyway, I got a little farm running with cucumbers and Natura barleys now.

Reactions: Yulife

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Do it manually with these steps:
#1 Download 1.1.4 Client from the archive
#2 Make a new 1.7.10 instance, install Forge 1236
#3 Launch and close
#4 Drag the resourcepacks, scripts, mods and configs in the minecraft folder of the instance
#5 Adjust RAM and Permgen
#6 Launch and play ~

If you are as lazy as me, you can set the FTB directory in MultiMC settings, and MultiMC will auto-discovery your FTB instances for you.
75a81f9afc.PNG

Now I wish I can also do the upgrading within MultiMC.

Reactions: Yulife

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
#3 Launch and close
#4 Drag the resourcepacks, scripts, mods and configs in the minecraft folder of the instance
#6 Launch and play ~

If you are as lazy as me, you can set the FTB directory in MultiMC settings, and MultiMC will auto-discovery your FTB instances for you.
Now I wish I can also do the upgrading within MultiMC.

Just an FYI for first time users of MultiMC, in order for MultiMC to be able to show your FTB instances, you must have done step #2 with the Forge version used by your FTB instance or else MultiMC will have errors in its log and not register your FTB instance. (and there won't be any error message in a window, your instance just won't show up in MultiMC) This is due to MultiMC needing to have the Forge files installed in its own directories. If you have multiple FTB instances you want to access from MultiMC and they have different Forge versions, just go to that 1.7.10 instance you made in step #2 and edit it and keep changing its Forge version to each Forge version your FTB instances are using. This will cause the Forge files for each version to be installed. Don't forget to change the Forge version back to what it was when you are done. After that, exit MultiMC and restart it and it will find your FTB instances.

Reactions: Yulife and Odovbold

xDeviantxGamerx

Jul 29, 2019
Im having troubles with the textures of certain blocks not loading, Yes I turned on the resourcepack but still no luck :( seared brick ect all are not loading.. Please halp!

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
No one answered me before, what's the material needed to go between bronze pick axe and being able to mine obsidian?

your gonna want to make pig iron. or thaumimum. both difficult but pig iron is the easiest.

to take a short cut make a vanilia diamond pickaxe and get your obsidian that way

capSAR273

Jul 29, 2019
#3 Launch and close
#6 Launch and play ~
Thanks! i realized that my MultiMC was out of date, now I can just track FTB instances!

Last edited:
Reactions: MissLid and Yulife

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a similar problem. Obsidian has a mining level requirement of Cobalt, which is insane, as you can only get cobalt from the nether. I noticed the Paxels seem to ignore the rules so I went to make a bronze paxel but the game crashes and deletes my bronze tools when I try to put them in the crafting table.

Edit:
Scratch that. Just checked NEI and found the high tier Paxels use a different recipe.

cloakndagger085

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a similar problem. Obsidian has a mining level requirement of Cobalt, which is insane, as you can only get cobalt from the nether. I noticed the Paxels seem to ignore the rules so I went to make a bronze paxel but the game crashes and deletes my bronze tools when I try to put them in the crafting table.

I brought this up a couple times not sure if it was over looked with other issues and comments. ive tried to see what controls the mining level of the material ie obsidian needing a tool with cobalt level but i had no such luck. though given time i probably could.

Tomatoh

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any quests for the Chocobe's? If not I want to disable it those darn birds annoy me

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
I brought this up a couple times not sure if it was over looked with other issues and comments. ive tried to see what controls the mining level of the material ie obsidian needing a tool with cobalt level but i had no such luck. though given time i probably could.

Its part of Iguana Tweaks to nerf iron tier tools from mining obsidian to force you to use other means to get it last I checked.

Are there any quests for the Chocobe's? If not I want to disable it those darn birds annoy me

As for the annoying giant chickens you can adjust their spawn rate in the config to make them as rare as you want. Which should cut down on their annoyance factor.

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
No one answered me before, what's the material needed to go between bronze pick axe and being able to mine obsidian?

If you are generating power and make a Metallurgic Infuser, you can make steel with 1 iron and 2 coal per steel dust. (or 1 coal put in an Enrichment chamber will let you make 5 steel per coal) The steel dust can be put directly into a Smeltery. Steel tools have a mining level of Manyullyn which makes them a bit overpowered in my opinion since they are fairly easy to make.

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm adding this so an MultiMC instance, and it keeps failing to download some akka-actor and config library file for Forge version 1235. Anyone else getting this issue? i'm unsure how to fix at this point, I've tried with a few versions of Forge and none are working.
Just for future reference if you run into the akka-actor issue, that is a very common issue across many launchers. The issue is actually with different people anti-virus and firewalls. For *Most* users just whitelisting the following in any firewall/anti-virus fixes the akka-actor downloading issues with any launchers:

Code:
*.atlcdn.net
*.atlauncher.com
*.creeperrepo.net
*.minecraft.net
*.mojang.com
s3.amazonaws.com

Edit: the top two lines there are obviously only needed for the ATLauncher, I just forgot they were in there when I cut and pasted but figure I'll leave them in anyway incase anyone else has that issue.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Incredible Pack.
Quite funny too.
Hope you don't mind my request but can you add Galacticraft into the Pack?
Thanks for the feedback. :)
Sorry, but I have to say no about Galacticraft. The pack is heavy enough already and I don't think that it would fit in the pack.

BlackRangerXIII

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. :)
Sorry, but I have to say no about Galacticraft. The pack is heavy enough already and I don't think that it would fit in the pack.

Actually Galacticraft fits both Tech and Exploration sides of it
but thanks for answering it