Strange/Useless powers.

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
Assume they all explode at once. If I could do more at once at a time, that would go outside the parameters of the power. Even if I could do each one several times a second, even a thousand, the explosion would barely be noticeable.
You never specified an amount of time, only "at once". To me, "at once" is an instant. But yeah, combining 5000,00000000000000005000 U worth of atoms isn't that powerful in itself.

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
Freezing all of time and space.

If someone could actually do this, they'd soon pretty damn soon, as the particles forming the air wouldn't move.

Though that's less a pointless superpower as an exceptionally impractical one.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
How the hell can that be so powerful?
Lets see. Change an atom inside a molecule, and change the molecule.
Change some H's into O's, and let them pick up extra H's, so you get OH's where they should not be, or worse, molecules that should not attach suddenly do attach.

Change a bunch of sodium, or calcium around, and muscles stop working right.

Fine tune it, and maybe a small heart-shaped muscle stops.

Yea, being able to do fine work on a small scale ... heck, IBM would hire you for small-scale computer design.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Lets see. Change an atom inside a molecule, and change the molecule.
Change some H's into O's, and let them pick up extra H's, so you get OH's where they should not be, or worse, molecules that should not attach suddenly do attach.

Change a bunch of sodium, or calcium around, and muscles stop working right.

Fine tune it, and maybe a small heart-shaped muscle stops.

Yea, being able to do fine work on a small scale ... heck, IBM would hire you for small-scale computer design.
Pretty sure we're talking a SINGLE atom here.