[1.7.10] Wanderlust Reloaded - Questing Adventure [Magic-Tech] [HQM - over 250 Quests] [Tabula Rasa]

vicerious90

Jul 29, 2019
I just wish Resonant Induction was stable already. I love the look of the mod. I want a giant moving factory of gears and such.....

Reactions: Yulife

Sawney

Jul 29, 2019
I am so glad! May you tell me how much FPS you got? I heard from results of a stuttery 20 FPS to a smooth and playable 120 FPS which is quite mindblowing.
I hope you get the same results! :D

Absolutely. I went from 10-20 stuttery with the buggy launcher and 70-80 previously with the launcher. MultiMC it is sky high. I play with v sync cause I get crazy tearing without it, but running around for a bit with it off in the mid hundreds with what feels like much less chunk load lag.

Reactions: Yulife

shinyarceus4

Jul 29, 2019
I've been getting block lag when a world is just loading up, and severe FPS lag afterward. The OP mentions switching to MultiMC, but is there a way to remedy this through the FTB launcher alone?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I've been getting block lag when a world is just loading up, and severe FPS lag afterward. The OP mentions switching to MultiMC, but is there a way to remedy this through the FTB launcher alone?
Not to my knowledge. What is stopping you from using MultiMC?

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Mainly because I have no real idea how to add a pre-modded modpack to MultiMC. I tried inserting the file straight from FTB to MMC, but the game had no mods when it launched.
MultiMC has a button that says "Import FTB packs" so that is quite easy ;)

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
How do you do that? I don't see an option for importing FTB packs in the launcher itself...
Change settings (Its the computer with the screwdriver icon) -Go to the MultiMC page and the Features tab - Check the "Track FTB Instances" button - Select location of FTB main folder - Select close (Dont 'X' out the window) (Thank you Fad00!)

Reactions: shinyarceus4

Jadzi

Jul 29, 2019
This is a pretty random question - OpenBlocks 1.3 is included in this pack. The tuned crystals (mp3 streams) are available in creative and as loot, but the radio block needed to play them is not included at all? Why might this be? I've googled the mod, looking at a possible changelog from version to version, but no avail

Flyingbox

Jul 29, 2019
This is a pretty random question - OpenBlocks 1.3 is included in this pack. The tuned crystals (mp3 streams) are available in creative and as loot, but the radio block needed to play them is not included at all? Why might this be? I've googled the mod, looking at a possible changelog from version to version, but no avail

You need to add radio stations in a config file.
This video will explain it.

Jadzi

Jul 29, 2019
You need to add radio stations in a config file.
This video will explain it.

Thanks, but you missed the point of what I was saying. We have the tuned crystals. The Openblocks radio item itself is missing from this pack. The crystals are useless without something to play them on.

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Did something happen to the official test server?
Will soon be up, come in #wlr if you want more information.[DOUBLEPOST=1414877707][/DOUBLEPOST]Uploading 1.1.2 at the moment. It's been long, I know, but it was worth it!

Changelog straight from Github:

Plans and changes for the version 1.1.2 of Wanderlust Reloaded. Stuff may be changed or deleted, you never know.

Mods I am looking at:
-Enhanced Portals
-Magic Bees
-Computronics
-ChickenChunks
-Wireless Redstone (chicken_chunks)
-YABM
-Funky Locomotives

Mods I am planning to remove:
-Spice of Life

Changes:
-Computercraft recipes are now harder
-Blood Moon is more rare
-IguanaTweaks' harvest levels have been disabled thus making your gameplay independent of Tinkers' Construct
-Tall Grass now drops seeds
-Enderminies and Ender Creepers are disabled
-EnderIO's recipes are now set to hardmode
-Squid spawn disabled - recipe for a spawn egg
-Kihira's epic voice is now in the lore!
-Fluxed Trinket Quest
-Quests are now a lot more hidden
-Moonstone is now craftable
-New Angel Ring recipes
-Performance Boost
-Void Fog is gone thanks to the new mod ttCore
-Made a recipe for IC2 rubber sapling Botania's, 2 Green, 2 Brown petals in the Apothecary with a seed
-Boosted egg laying of chickens
-Bane of Arthropods is now disabled as a random level up reward in IguanaTweaks
-Bedrock is now literally the bedrock dimension

Fixes:
-Crops now drop seeds
-Sake quest works now
-"Hot Topic" quest accepts a lava filled clay bucket!
-Part Builders and Stencil Tables are compatible with "Starting Tools" now
-Twilight Forest biomes are disabled for Mystcraft as they make BIG trouble
-dev/null has a recipe now
-"Fancy Dynamos" Quest fix
-Paxel Recipe Crash Fix
-Redstone Engine Fix
-AM2 guardian fix with Minetweaker and Tabula Rasa. Ender & Lightning Guardian are not craftable because they crash on spawn
-JABBA Server Fix
-Botania's Smoky Quartz is disabled

The options.txt is now also avaible will all miscellaneous controls set to "None" so you need to configure them yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xolan