Creating New FTB Team: Positions Open

Ranakel

Jul 29, 2019
As ominous as a team of thirteen people may sound on a supersticions/biblical point of view, I'm happy to be a part of it all, and thank equally Jaded and Eyamaz for making this team a reality, giving people like my ever so humble self the ability to help FTB, and of course everybody that congratulated the team formation.

I'll do my best along my colleagues to whip up some nifty things that are both clear as crystal, and interesting to read.

Reactions: Chaka

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
As ominous as a team of thirteen people may sound on a supersticions/biblical point of view, I'm happy to be a part of it all, and thank equally Jaded and Eyamaz for making this team a reality, giving people like my ever so humble self the ability to help FTB, and of course everybody that congratulated the team formation.

I'll do my best along my colleagues to whip up some nifty things that are both clear as crystal, and interesting to read.

13 is my lucky number... I was born on Friday the 13th....

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Congrats to everyone who got on the team. Although I'm not sure it's good logic to disqualify someone because they have a Third Party Pack. By that logic, tfox wouldn't get to be part of the Third Party Pack Team because of Dark Trilogy, Santa because of Hellworld, and you guys because of Agrarian Skies and Blood 'n Bones. But still, congrats to everyone who made the team (and got those sweet green banners).

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Congrats to everyone who got on the team. Although I'm not sure it's good logic to disqualify someone because they have a Third Party Pack. By that logic, tfox wouldn't get to be part of the Third Party Pack Team because of Dark Trilogy, Santa because of Hellworld, and you guys because of Agrarian Skies and Blood 'n Bones. But still, congrats to everyone who made the team (and got those sweet green banners).

You have 2 full packs and a config team that's hardly the same as tfox or Santa. The only people on the FTB team with that many side projects, did not have those side projects when they joined FTB. And for clarification that would be me and @Eyamaz. We need team members that can put FTB first for minecraft content. We are not accepting new members with as many projects as you already have. Notice that Eyamaz and I do not have even alphas for our personal packs out yet. FTB packs come first.

Also I explained all this in the private message, dragging it up in public is rude. This thread should be about congratulating the people that made it in, not complaining about how the team made the decisions.

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
Congrats! :(;):) Btw did u get the refrence on my quest name related to the mod? If not the quest name was the Episode name of that episode of doctor who where amy and the 11th doctor first meet the WEeping Angels :p

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
You have 2 full packs and a config team that's hardly the same as tfox or Santa. The only people on the FTB team with that many side projects, did not have those side projects when they joined FTB. And for clarification that would be me and @Eyamaz. We need team members that can put FTB first for minecraft content. We are not accepting new members with as many projects as you already have. Notice that Eyamaz and I do not have even alphas for our personal packs out yet. FTB packs come first.

Also I explained all this in the private message, dragging it up in public is rude. This thread should be about congratulating the people that made it in, not complaining about how the team made the decisions.
I'm sorry. That reaction was the result of a series of unfortunate events occuring in places all across the internet and real life. I was bitter about much more than this. And yeah. I was in the wrong. I just exploded over this one thing, because it happened to be the thing I was looking at when I snapped. Thankfully I was looking at a computer screen and not a person. I don't think that person would be in a very good condition right now. I apologise. I didn't think about it on quite that scale, including PhoenixConfig and all. And yeah, now I can definetly see why you thought that my focus wouldn't be on FTB.
And once again, I'm sorry for bringing it up in public. That was even more wrong of me than anything else here.
I apologize again for bringing this up and distrupting the thread, and congratulations again to the new Literary Team members.