[1.7.10] Let it End

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
i tweeted twitter.com/jordsta95 dont know if thats your twitter and btw the twitter link on your youtube doest work

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Beta stuff that for some reason didn't get included in the update (ignore the nether folder): https://www.dropbox.com/s/v15vf73m28t9lah/minecraft.zip?dl=0
If you want a sneak peak at what I am doing in the nether: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ll19ikf0vd8s3sh/DIM-1.zip?dl=0

I am publicly putting this out so you can get your osmium :)
Also, to get lead you need water and iron in a smeltery :)

Expect a new release by the end of next week (assuming the FTB pack team get it out within a few days of me putting out)

Also, as a side note. Sludge Boilers are no longer intended to be in the map. If you update, and have them in the map, you can keep them, but it may make progression a little easier.

Reactions: The Mobius Archives

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
I am publicly putting this out so you can get your osmium :)
Yay!

Also, as a side note. Sludge Boilers are no longer intended to be in the map. If you update, and have them in the map, you can keep them, but it may make progression a little easier.
Also yay! I'll try not to poison myself too too much.

Speaking of poison episode 9 is available for your enjoyment:

I hit a couple of road blocks in that episode, osmium being one. Feathers being another... although exploring the Nether may solve both problems. We'll see soon!

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Yay!

Also yay! I'll try not to poison myself too too much.

Speaking of poison episode 9 is available for your enjoyment:

I hit a couple of road blocks in that episode, osmium being one. Feathers being another... although exploring the Nether may solve both problems. We'll see soon!

The nether doesn't solve that issue... But the feathers will have a ramification when I work out how to edit mob drops. Remember how I said no rotten flesh? Well I lied. I changed my mind.
Remember how zombies used to drop feathers? Well we're gonna be going retro. Although the feathers will be a rare drop around 1/20 chance, maybe less

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
The nether doesn't solve that issue... But the feathers will have a ramification when I work out how to edit mob drops. Remember how I said no rotten flesh? Well I lied. I changed my mind.
Remember how zombies used to drop feathers? Well we're gonna be going retro. Although the feathers will be a rare drop around 1/20 chance, maybe less

You could have zombie pigmen drop feathers (Tarred and feathered pigman?), forcing people to go hunting though the nether. 1/20 will be easy with a mob farm in the over island.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
You could have zombie pigmen drop feathers (Tarred and feathered pigman?), forcing people to go hunting though the nether. 1/20 will be easy with a mob farm in the over island.
Feathers aren't supposed to be hard to get :p
And pigmen aren't actually going to having many places to spawn. Until I add the required amount of magnum torches to stop the Zisteau wannabes from spawning in the nether, I don't actually want anyone spawning there, that aren't from spawners :p
The original nether (just what you see when you enter the nether up to the witchery area, cannot have the pigmen spawn there :p

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
you maybe can get feathers if you have a patch of grass blocks but then again u need to infuse to get grass

so there is no real way to get feathers

Prymus AC

Jul 29, 2019
Feathers aren't supposed to be hard to get :p
And pigmen aren't actually going to having many places to spawn. Until I add the required amount of magnum torches to stop the Zisteau wannabes from spawning in the nether, I don't actually want anyone spawning there, that aren't from spawners :p
The original nether (just what you see when you enter the nether up to the witchery area, cannot have the pigmen spawn there :p

When I played the map through, I only got 4-5 feathers the hole time,(1 was enough) the only way I got them was zombie jockeys on chickens, and my mob spawner was the size of a tier 5 blood alter,(not to give to much away)

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
When I played the map through, I only got 4-5 feathers the hole time,(1 was enough) the only way I got them was zombie jockeys on chickens, and my mob spawner was the size of a tier 5 blood alter,(not to give to much away)
Yeah, I changed it because I totally forgot about the lack of feathers. And they actually shouldn't be too hard to get :p[DOUBLEPOST=1414235174,1414160987][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is to come in 0.1.3?
Well I am glad you asked...
Right now I am slowly working on a new nether design... I think the current one is a little bare :p(This is still unfinished, hence why we I am not bumping it up to 0.2.X)
But also there will be a new quest line... when I figure out how to do it, and understand Witchery and Botania little better. (Botania is not needed to complete any quest just yet)
Maybe some more recipe changes.
Overhaul of mob drops. No more carrots and potatoes... I see you farming >.>
Conversion recipes for woods (turn one wood type into another e.g. Birch to Oak)
All VANILLA woods will work to make Lava in the crucible.
All VANILLA saplings will be able to make string.
Few minor changes to the overworld.
Maybe add sync? It depends on whether I can do a certain something or not *giggles evilly*
A few other minor changes
Oh... and maybe less food in the Fry Queen
So yeah... I have done everything I said I would do. I also fixed a few quests that could not be completed due to the quest book not detecting them... So hopefully that will be fixed now :)
Also... The aqueous accumulator won't be filled with spatial storage cells @Primal Demon so thanks for pointing that bug out to me ;)

The pack is submitted, and I await the FB 3rd party pack's team notification before I post a full changelog... as this one will require spoilers ;)

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
no problem and congrats on all your progress[DOUBLEPOST=1414279808,1414244263][/DOUBLEPOST]Just wondering but have you completed the quest lines after 2 and 3?
*Spoiler alert* im deciding which line to go down 2 or 3. just wana know how fast I can progress.

Reactions: jordsta95

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
no problem and congrats on all your progress[DOUBLEPOST=1414279808,1414244263][/DOUBLEPOST]Just wondering but have you completed the quest lines after 2 and 3?
*Spoiler alert* im deciding which line to go down 2 or 3. just wana know how fast I can progress.
XD Yes. All quest lines are completed :p And all the ones in the official releases have been for some time.
The ones coming in 0.1.3 have been complete for about 2 days now ;)