[1.7.10] Let it End

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
i didnt know that recipe i was getting end stone from sandstone and ender pearls
This was the recipe I used. Seed to take forever. The platinum has the lowest percent chance. I think it took about a full stack, if not more, to get it. However I did get a decent amount of the others. Luckily I had a good mob farm so I had plenty of ender pearls.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
This was the recipe I used. Seed to take forever. The platinum has the lowest percent chance. I think it took about a full stack, if not more, to get it. However I did get a decent amount of the others. Luckily I had a good mob farm so I had plenty of ender pearls.
Yeah, the lava and glowstone (in a stone barrel) is probably the cheaper recipe to get end stone :p

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the lava and glowstone (in a stone barrel) is probably the cheaper recipe to get end stone :p
Probably :) I had a good mob farm but no automated dust sieving so I had most of the stuff easily available and could automate it at least partially. My lava production is limited at the moment, only 2 crucibles on lava, which is good, but not the fastest :(

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Probably :) I had a good mob farm but no automated dust sieving so I had most of the stuff easily available and could automate it at least partially. My lava production is limited at the moment, only 2 crucibles on lava, which is good, but not the fastest :(
Well you can get netherrack in v0.1.3 in the sludge quest, and fire makes lava the fastest. Or you could use a lava generator to turn RF into lava.
As for sieving... Electric Sieve (I think it's called) :D

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
im at that point of the game that i need to work with pneumateccraft but a pressure chamber 3x3x3 with 4.7 bar isnt giving me the plastic from the fire seed

max is 5 bar if i go above that my stuff prodicing the air for the chamber will blow up

EDIT: Fixed the seed was in there but for a real short time

Last edited:

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Well you can get netherrack in v0.1.3 in the sludge quest, and fire makes lava the fastest. Or you could use a lava generator to turn RF into lava.
As for sieving... Electric Sieve (I think it's called) :D
Is the sludge quest repeatable? I didn't pay attention.

That sieve is power hungy when in use, but REALLY fast! Its great if you have the power though!

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Is the sludge quest repeatable? I didn't pay attention.

That sieve is power hungy when in use, but REALLY fast! Its great if you have the power though!
Yeah, the quest is repeatable, it can be done every 6 minecraft hours (5 minutes, IIRC)

I first read this as "Electric Steve"
Electric Steve must be a thing! I MUST HAVE IT!

Anyway, a massive thanks to @yusei1e for helping me finish off the nether :)
I just need to fix a few quests, and maybe alter a few recipes. And then Beta here we come :D

Reactions: yusei1e

yusei1e

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the quest is repeatable, it can be done every 6 minecraft hours (5 minutes, IIRC)

Electric Steve must be a thing! I MUST HAVE IT!

Anyway, a massive thanks to @yusei1e for helping me finish off the nether :)
I just need to fix a few quests, and maybe alter a few recipes. And then Beta here we come :D

no problem glad i could be of help :D

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
What's the best way to get quicksilver? I know you can sieve sand for it, but its a really low drop rate.

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
I got a new Let It End episode and ive increased the duration of the episodes and made a brand new thumbnail

[DOUBLEPOST=1414629592][/DOUBLEPOST]im so confused on how to get rubber for the plastic for the harvester.
Any help?

Last edited:
Reactions: jordsta95

StAj

Jul 29, 2019
I got a new Let It End episode and ive increased the duration of the episodes and made a brand new thumbnail

[DOUBLEPOST=1414629592][/DOUBLEPOST]im so confused on how to get rubber for the plastic for the harvester.
Any help?
You have to sieve dirt, there is a change to drop unknown seed what is an rubber seed

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
i know this has been asked before but im looking all over the thread and cant find the answer.
How do you get osmium?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
i know this has been asked before but im looking all over the thread and cant find the answer.
How do you get osmium?
You need lead (assuming you are using ver. 0.1.3 or any pre-release you have access to) which you get via molten iron and water in a smeltery. If you need more info on how to get it, tMA did this last episode (or the one before):

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
ahh the recipy isnt showing for me making it pretty hard :)[DOUBLEPOST=1414687095][/DOUBLEPOST]are you suposed to be able to smelt aluminium ore berrys?

Last edited: