Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to automate metallurgic infusers from mekanism? I swear there isn't a single thing that interacts with them - not even vanilla hoppers will feed into them (even though they do for the other mekanism machines).

EDIT: Nevermind. I didn't realise they had the input/output interface as the other machines do.

Last edited:

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
If said tunnel is in inventory, you can place and break, or place and override with the new info. (via memory card for an output, or using the correct pipe/item on the bus to attune it to that tunnel type. If it's the same kind as before you might need to swap it to another kind first.

xyzzy75

Jul 29, 2019
Do MFR/Forestry no longer work with Witchery saplings/plants? I have both enabled in my Witchery.cfg, but the planter and harvester are just sitting there stupidly and the Forestry mulltifarm won't even take the plants or seedlings into inventory.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried the setup with vanilla saplings/plants first? If so, double-check to make sure you have your filters set properly; that's the first thing I'm thinking of.
You could always try golems, of course.

xyzzy75

Jul 29, 2019
They both work perfectly fine with vanilla saplings and plants. (I just double-checked to be sure.) Sadly, golems are not an option because I don't use/like Thaumcraft.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Erm... I'm not really sure then, the wiki and version log say Witchery and MFR should be compatible (not sure about Forestry). Maybe some screenshots would help here?

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
What do people typically use to turn infinite water off? I thought I did so already, but i'm able to make infinite water pools and I can't seem to find the config anymore.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019

xyzzy75

Jul 29, 2019
Based on the pics, they're both out of power.

No, they are not. I specifically mentioned this in the imgur descriptions. It's a texture pack bug. The tooltip shows 160000/160000 RF. Nor are they stuck on idling. They work fine with vanilla saplings.

Hm... if you manually planted a Rowan sapling, and it grew, would the harvester harvest it?

I tried that. It does nothing.