[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

arthaiser

Jul 29, 2019
i started a game again and this time i made the easy route option, the option to clone yourself early saves the day and you still need to be careful. anyway one of the things that i have noticed is that pneumaticraft plants are a pain for everybody and you need the plants to make those circuits, so i tried to make a cheap an easy to made machine to do the work for me, and i have to say that it works very well. two images are enough to show the machine:

pneuplant%20front.png

the front

pneuplant%20back.png

and the back.

and thats it, the repeaters on the top are set to 2 ticks and the pistons are of the sticky variant. the dispensers need to be filled with bonemeal and this machine has 2 chambers for 2 different plants, if you want to grow squid plants or something like that you just change the dirt to the block you need and you are set.

basically when you flip the lever the clock starts and the two dispensers activate, the plant grows and almost at the same moment the pistons go down and the plant drops as seeds. one of the seeds will quickly replants itself and then everything goes again. of course you can set a way to gather the seeds using the space on the sides. and fill the dispensers from the bottom automatically if you want, but this is only the base for the farm, 7 of these and you have all the pneumaticraft covered.

moded guy 123

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in a single player world and I'm at the city but I crashed and every time I try to enter the game due to to Manny skeliton arrows and I can't get in until the entity that is crashing me does anyone know how to delete entity's from the save file (except the player) so I can actually enter my world again?

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I'm in a single player world and I'm at the city but I crashed and every time I try to enter the game due to to Manny skeliton arrows and I can't get in until the entity that is crashing me does anyone know how to delete entity's from the save file (except the player) so I can actually enter my world again?
Could you NBT-edit the player.dat to move the player, then turn on peaceful mode?

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Could you NBT-edit the player.dat to move the player, then turn on peaceful mode?
It can be done, but NBTEdit isn't updated. instead use NBT Explorer.
To do so open /crashlanding/minecraft/saves/<save path>/level.dat with NBT Explorer
Then edit the following values:
Data > Player > DeathTime = 0
Data > Player > Health = 20
Data > Player > playerGameType = 1
Data > Player > HealF = 20

Glorius

Jul 29, 2019
Good evening,

Again another bug can be converted clay bucket into a iron bucket. Taking the acid with this first. An unlimited source of iron, almost free.

Translated with Google translator.

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe he doesn't understand since he's using Google translator? It's doing a good job than normal on the translations though :D

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone able to obtain necrotic bones?
You're not able to 'legitly' obtain Necrotic bones in CL. All canisters are meant to be obtained thru city raiding [you'll find all 3 types in chests].

Edit: Given how difficult the pack and city raiding can be...I have mixed opinions about this. Even with full enchanted diamond armor + powerful weapons, you're still easily killed if you get caught off-guard and swarmed. The same can be said [somewhat] if you also have 3 full sets of canisters employed. On the flip-side, with no recipes for yellow/green hearts, we're only able to craft red canisters [if bones were available] so we'd only get a total of 20 hearts without city raids. Given this, I can't understand why they'd be disabled on purpose.

Then I remembered TiCo exo-armor. Each armor piece can be slotted with 30 canisters. So with no city raiding and bones enabled, you could walk into the city with 140 hearts [if my maths are correct]. I guess this is OP [my experience with Pigmen suggests otherwise].

Last edited:
Reactions: ScottieC

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
You're not able to 'legitly' obtain Necrotic bones in CL. All canisters are meant to be obtained thru city raiding [you'll find all 3 types in chests].

Edit: Given how difficult the pack and city raiding can be...I have mixed opinions about this. Even with full enchanted diamond armor + powerful weapons, you're still easily killed if you get caught off-guard and swarmed. The same can be said [somewhat] if you also have 3 full sets of canisters employed. On the flip-side, with no recipes for yellow/green hearts, we're only able to craft red canisters [if bones were available] so we'd only get a total of 20 hearts without city raids. Given this, I can't understand why they'd be disabled on purpose.

Then I remembered TiCo exo-armor. Each armor piece can be slotted with 30 canisters. So with no city raiding and bones enabled, you could walk into the city with 140 hearts [if my maths are correct]. I guess this is OP [my experience with Pigmen suggests otherwise].

5heart canisters / piece only ;P it takes 6modifiers /canister

I believe there is a recipe for yellow canisters

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
5heart canisters / piece only ;P it takes 6modifiers /canister

I believe there is a recipe for yellow canisters
Recipe for yellow canisters, yes...but not for yellow hearts. So exo-armor is less OP than I thought in this pack. Then not letting us have necrotic bones makes even less sense to me. :confused:
Someone a while back/another thread/redditt maybe suggested lack of necrotic bone drops may have been an oversight. But seeing as they haven't been fixed to drop... I think you can change/correct it in a config somewhere.

Anyway, anyone know the vertical range of a Grinder? As in where do I place it to kill every Ghast that spawns in my pit [tired of dealing with the 'little' ones that don't like to be coralled and drowned.

ZackUnme

Jul 29, 2019
Hey can anybody give me the config file that is not changed???
Since I'm not sure re-making the config file is same with the downloaded first one....

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Hey can anybody give me the config file that is not changed???
Since I'm not sure re-making the config file is same with the downloaded first one....
Backup your save folder. Delete rest of CL pack. Reinstall pack. Move back save folder. You'll have the original configs again.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone able to obtain necrotic bones?

Recipe for yellow canisters, yes...but not for yellow hearts. So exo-armor is less OP than I thought in this pack. Then not letting us have necrotic bones makes even less sense to me. :confused:
Someone a while back/another thread/redditt maybe suggested lack of necrotic bone drops may have been an oversight. But seeing as they haven't been fixed to drop... I think you can change/correct it in a config somewhere.

Anyway, anyone know the vertical range of a Grinder? As in where do I place it to kill every Ghast that spawns in my pit [tired of dealing with the 'little' ones that don't like to be coralled and drowned.

Yes necrotic bones is a bug and should be fixed in 113 and as to the range of MFR machines if you make a MFR precision sledgehammer and hold in hand it will show the range of the machines

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokeLuvr1971

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Skeletons turn into Wither Skeletons in Witch Water.
They appear to, but do not actually. As there is a mod(SpecialMobs) that stops this from happening

To fix this bug (as Shave2482 stated that it is indeed a bug):
1: open /crashlanding/minecraft/config/specialMobs.cfg
2: find "skeleton_rates {" header
3: locate "B:_allow_vanilla=false" under the header
4: change it to "B:_allow_vanilla=true"

Please note, this just re-enables the chance of vanilla skeletons to spawn and thus getting necrotic bones via dousing the skeletons in witch water before killing them.

You will still get a vast amount of SpecialMobs' skeletons and even though they may take a dip in witchwater and appear to be wither skeletons they will not drop necrotic bones.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokeLuvr1971

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Any one else using cacti for there water? :p I thought it was an intresting way to do it since I saw most using leaves. I have SFM auto crafting water bottles (with a large cacti farm), then putting them into my my empty camel pack and sending me the filled one.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
They appear to, but do not actually. As there is a mod(SpecialMobs) that stops this from happening

To fix this bug (as Shave2482 stated that it is indeed a bug):
1: open /crashlanding/minecraft/config/specialMobs.cfg
2: find "skeleton_rates {" header
3: locate "B:_allow_vanilla=false" under the header
4: change it to "B:_allow_vanilla=true"

Please note, this just re-enables the chance of vanilla skeletons spawning, and thus getting necrotic bones.

You will still get a vast amount of SpecialMobs' skeletons and even though they may take a dip in witchwater and appear to be wither skeletons they will not drop necrotic bones.
Tnks for posting the fix i was in a rush and didnt think to add it