1.7.10 Alpha Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
I have no need for a backup... I think I'll take out aroma tommorrow. good thinking.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
I like the look and feel of it.. and its fast and deliberate. But unfortunately it brings things to a grinding halt.[DOUBLEPOST=1411648185][/DOUBLEPOST]One transport pipe for all the things? Ambitio us.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
To refine my observation.... not sure what it is about the mod yet. It was fine being a part of a self automated Mfr tree farm. Some where after that trying to deliver the wood and delivering water using these tubes to dynamos, it went bad really fast.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
To refine my observation.... not sure what it is about the mod yet. It was fine being a part of a self automated Mfr tree farm. Some where after that trying to deliver the wood and delivering water using these tubes to dynamos, it went bad really fast.

Yeah in my testing it seemed hard to pinpoint. It reminds me of the FMP issues item ducts had in 1.6.4.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
Found thevproblem.... the routing tubes git clogged with about zillions of oak saps. I blew up the routing tube and all of a sudden unicorns were walking over rainbows.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Found thevproblem.... the routing tubes git clogged with about zillions of oak saps. I blew up the routing tube and all of a sudden unicorns were walking over rainbows.
I wish there was a mod that added that. Use tnt to blow up a certain block and all of a sudden... RAINBOWS!!! :eek:

Reactions: pc_assassin

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
I actually think the tube mod is a good idea... and i aim to keep it in. I have to make sure there is always a trash can on any line that might require a "exhuast" to use an automotive term liberally.

matthijsvdmeulen

Jul 29, 2019
You might want to use steve's factory manager for piping, its easy once you understand it, and it has relatively low load on your system

Gizmit

Jul 29, 2019
So, something seems to be screwing with biome creation in Mage Quest. Every world I create only has a couple of biomes. My main test world only has Savannah, Savannah Plateau, Desert (and lots of it), Ocean, and Plains. Using the exact same seed in the Lite pack, I get all sorts of biomes.

Time to start disabling mods to find the one doing it.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Tweets from Direwolf20, yesterday:

Hrmm, whats this that showed up in my dropbox? http://imgur.com/RRMkqDD

Those of you who guessed that the dropbox picture was an early test version of the DW20 1.7.10 pack were correct. Its currently in testing

This is private testing now, but I don't think it'll be too long until its an 'open' beta , I'll let you guys will know when its available

Progress looms!

Reactions: pc_assassin

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
So, something seems to be screwing with biome creation in Mage Quest. Every world I create only has a couple of biomes. My main test world only has Savannah, Savannah Plateau, Desert (and lots of it), Ocean, and Plains. Using the exact same seed in the Lite pack, I get all sorts of biomes.

Time to start disabling mods to find the one doing it.

Let me know if you figure it out. Pretty sure I left the biome gen as default.

Spodidy

Jul 29, 2019
Im playing magic quest. Issues i been having is items not stacking correctly or being able to be used in a craft when you die. currently have ended pearls i cant use in any receipts and red stone that dosnt stack correctly. Ive had dirt not stack properly but if i place it down and dig it up it will function correctly.

Other issue is the Amount of Eagle that spawn... Im in a plains and its eagles as far as i can see. I had to travel to other biomes to get sheep, cows, & pigs even then eagles are still the majority of the spawns. have yet to find any chickens.

Last issue is archmagus. Seem to lose all mana when i die.

Status
Not open for further replies.