Whitelist Server Ender Effect|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.23|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|8GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Daocraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: xsoot

~ Your Age: 25
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 5 to 6 days a week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer / Explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Have gone through most of the mods on a friends server that is shutting down
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes
You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to Ender Effect FTB! The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.e2ga.me:21830 :)
Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Iperithon

Our Mods Are:
Flakjacket
ILW8 [me]
Unknownshadow

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or any of the admins listed above. If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.
When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR (if you can of course)! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.endeffectgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. End Effect is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.
Come in at any time:)

****As a permission issue, I am not in power to reload the whitelist even though you got added to the whitelist. It might take some time to get that fixed**** (maybe? Try connecting anyways.)

- ILW8, server moderator[DOUBLEPOST=1410708614][/DOUBLEPOST]
After the server came back up, I am no longer whitelisted. I would appreciate if that could be fixed.
IGN: link145632
Should be fixed, but can't reload the whitelist for some reason..

Last edited:

Wheeler12

Jul 29, 2019
~ IGN : Wheeler6
~ Your Age: 21
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: few hours a week. It will also depend on how busy we'll be with arranging concert's in music school and such.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I guess I'm bit of everything. I would say that I'm exploring every way to play MC... Right now the automation is really interesting for me. So I'm an explorer/engineer i guess :D.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? : I played it for a few weeks maybe months, but I saw many of Direwolf's videos so...
~ Do you use teamspeak? I can, but I'm a shy guy :D... It will take a while until I will talk. (Oh yeah, that feeling when you feel like you are not speaking as good as you should in language which is not your native language.

Last edited:

Daocraft

Jul 29, 2019
~ IGN : Wheeler6
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: few hours a week. It will also depend on how busy we'll be with arranging concert's in music school and such.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I guess I'm bit of everything. I would say that I'm exploring every way to play MC... Right now the automation is really interesting for me. So I'm an explorer/engineer i guess :D.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? : I played it for a few weeks maybe months, but I saw many of Direwolf's videos so...
~ Do you use teamspeak? I can, but I'm a shy guy :D... It will take a while until I will talk. (Oh yeah, that feeling when you feel like you are not speaking as good as you should in language which is not your native language.

You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to Ender Effect FTB!
The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.e2ga.me:21830 (Don't worry about talking! English's my third language and I have a terrible accent, yet I talk daily to native Americans :) )
Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Iperithon

Our Mods Are:
Flakjacket
ILW8 [me]
Unknownshadow

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or any of the admins listed above. If you want to be a builder, you can request a building test. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.
When you first come into the server, please check to see if any mods are online. These mods will give you a tour of the main area. If no mods are online ask the players if they will show you around. PLEASE BE IN TEAMSPEAK FOR THE TOUR (if you can of course)! IT'S EASIER ON EVERYONE!

We HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.endeffectgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. End Effect is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

bob0711

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:15
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:weekdays not that much but weekends I can play all day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:I like all the machines and things like that so I guess I am an engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?I know alot about the basic mods but after that not much
~ Do you use teamspeak?not at this moment but I can

flakjacket96

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:15
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:weekdays not that much but weekends I can play all day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:I like all the machines and things like that so I guess I am an engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?I know alot about the basic mods but after that not much
~ Do you use teamspeak?not at this moment but I can
In Game Name pleases.

zander145

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: zamder145
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Probably 3-4 days a week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: builder.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Very experienced. Been watching dw20 for years and playing his pack for just as long. Also played with yogscast complete pack, monster, and unleashed.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes.

flakjacket96

Jul 29, 2019
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: builder.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Very experienced. Been watching dw20 for years and playing his pack for just as long. Also played with yogscast complete pack, monster, and unleashed.
You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to Ender Effect FTB! The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.e2ga.me:21830 :)
Our Admins Are:
Kantarius
Iperithon

Our Mods Are:
Flakjacket30157(me)
ILW8
Unknownshadow

srslyaiden123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username:srslyAiden
~ Your Age:16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:Almost daily around 7:00-9:00 EST Standard
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:Engineer, Explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Decently Experienced
~ Do you use teamspeak?Yes if needed.

Daocraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username:srslyAiden
~ Your Age:16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:Almost daily around 7:00-9:00 EST Standard
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:Engineer, Explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Decently Experienced
~ Do you use teamspeak?Yes if needed.
Alright, content is posted by flakjacket, I'm just going to make sure the whitelist gets reloaded and welcome srslyAiden. It might take over an hour to get the whitelist reloaded. This is due to the division manager being very busy with real life. Sorry for the inconvenience.

~ILW8, server moderator.

TheBigOne

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Guseks

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Depends on schedule and homework but maybe 3 days a week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder/Gatherer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Been playing the DW2 pack for about 1-2 years. I have some experience but still have a lot to learn in some of the mods.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I normally dont but could if needed

nemofbaby2014

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: nemof09
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 2-3 days a week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? im fairly knowledgable in the dw20 pack been keeping up with his youtube just spent the last 3 days catching up from ep 40 lol
~ Do you use teamspeak? i have it installed from my world of warcraft raiding days

WaspenForce

Jul 29, 2019
Account name: jacy4321
I play mainly on Mondays through Tuesdays.
Engineer & crafter.
I watch direwolf20 so I will try to follow him in his current project. I have a wide knowledge thanks to him!
I have Skype but I can go switch in between, whatever works.

Daocraft

Jul 29, 2019
Account name: jacy4321
I play mainly on Mondays through Tuesdays.
Engineer & crafter.
I watch direwolf20 so I will try to follow him in his current project. I have a wide knowledge thanks to him!
I have Skype but I can go switch in between, whatever works.
~ Your Age: nemof09
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 2-3 days a week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? im fairly knowledgable in the dw20 pack been keeping up with his youtube just spent the last 3 days catching up from ep 40 lol
~ Do you use teamspeak? i have it installed from my world of warcraft raiding days
Minecraft Account Name: Guseks

~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Depends on schedule and homework but maybe 3 days a week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder/Gatherer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Been playing the DW2 pack for about 1-2 years. I have some experience but still have a lot to learn in some of the mods.
~ Do you use teamspeak? I normally dont but could if needed

Down here are the details.
You guys have been white-listed onto the server (hopefully). Welcome to Ender Effect FTB! The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.e2ga.me:21830:)
Our Admins Are:
Kantarius [Owner]
Iperithon

Our Mods Are:
Flakjacket30157
ILW8
[That's me!]
Unknownshadow

Again, the IP for the server is ftb.e2ga.me (server is down for maintenance as of 24th September 4:00PM EST)
ILW8, server moderator

hoosiers098

Jul 29, 2019
Account Name: hoosiers098

~Age: 18
~How active will I be?: I play usually around 3-5 hour a day if I really like the server.
~What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I prefer engineer but I was a head builder for many servers in Minecraft, Tekkit, and FTB. I like to help build large objects/buldings like malls.
~How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it.[To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have seen some videos on it and have read one article about it. I would say I understand most of the mods in it, but not all.
~Do you use teamspeak?: Rarely, but if I need to I could.

Daocraft

Jul 29, 2019
Account Name: hoosiers098

~Age: 18
~How active will I be?: I play usually around 3-5 hour a day if I really like the server.
~What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I prefer engineer but I was a head builder for many servers in Minecraft, Tekkit, and FTB. I like to help build large objects/buldings like malls.
~How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it.[To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have seen some videos on it and have read one article about it. I would say I understand most of the mods in it, but not all.
~Do you use teamspeak?: Rarely, but if I need to I could.
Down here are the details.

Very useful information said:
You guys have been white-listed onto the server (hopefully). Welcome to Ender Effect FTB! The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.e2ga.me:21830:)
Our Admins Are:
Kantarius [Owner]
Iperithon

Our Mods Are:
Flakjacket30157
ILW8
[That's me!]
Unknownshadow

[/spoiler]

Again, the IP for the server is ftb.e2ga.me (server is back up as of 8:30PM EST)
ILW8, server admin (promoted!)

KillerMcAwesome

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: KillerMcAwesome

~ Your Age: 15
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I would play very often
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I mainly like to build.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know how to use most of the mods and I've been playing for about 1 year.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes