ANIME AVATARS!

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
confusion? have some
Sakura-Oogami-dangan-ronpa-girls-37539800-500-500.jpg

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Only problem is my internet is terrible on my phone so I really can't do anything with a live feed like watching a stream or irc.... Stuff that render is fine..... hello YouTube! :p

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Only problem is my internet is terrible on my phone so I really can't do anything with a live feed like watching a stream or irc.... Stuff that render is fine..... hello YouTube! :p

You could do IRC with 10 kb/s up and down.[DOUBLEPOST=1411479313][/DOUBLEPOST]IRC has been around since dial-up. Trust me, you can handle it.

JunpakuKarasu

Jul 29, 2019
Ok please tell me the name of the anime, that sounds amazing. :D
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, specifically Part II: Battle Tendency. And this is specifically the part my avatar is from. ;)
JBA follows the various adventures of the "Jojo's" of the Joestar line:
Part I: Phantom Blood follows 'Always a Gentleman' Jonathan Joestar (Jojo to his friends and family) and his battle against the eternal bastard immortal vampire Dio Brando who was his adoptive brother and childhood friend(????) until he chose to throw away his humanity and "go beyond the threshold of human capability of fabulousness"
While not quite as amusing as following arcs, I do recommend watching this one as a lot of important characters and elements are introduced, including the magical martial art form known as 'The Ripple', which is used to combat Dio and his zombie minions.
Part II: Battle Tendency follows Joseph Joestar, Jonathan's grandson, who is decidedly not a gentleman and is instead a hotheaded punk constantly getting into fights and using any underhanded technique to win them. His adventures involve the discovery of the 'Pillar Men', ancient immortals first found in a state of suspended animation, seeming at first to be statues on giant underground pillars around the world, hence the name. And this takes place in 1938 so of course Nazis are involved, both normal and cyborg ones. ;)
And then, currently airing right now, is Part III: Stardust Crusaders aka the Epic-Roadtrip-to-Egypt-to-Kill-the-Bastard-that-Refuses-to-Stay-Dead. (I won't spoil who ;) )

I also like to describe the entire series, as a whole, as "It's the '80s. Whether it's the 1880s(Part I), or the '40s(Part II), or actually the '80s(Part III) or later. It's always the '80s and always fabulous."

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
You could do IRC with 10 kb/s up and down.

Hmmm I always had trouble with stuff like that... Tried to join the cofh irc.... Anyway know of a good irc app so I can try it? I have amazing internet speed right now like 7mps upload and 5mps down(don't ask that's what speedtest.net says) but my WiFi card in my phone isn't any good that's the problem

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm I always had trouble with stuff like that... Tried to join the cofh irc.... Anyway know of a good irc app so I can try it? I have amazing internet speed right now like 7mps upload and 5mps down(don't ask that's what speedtest.net says) but my WiFi card in my phone isn't any good that's the problem

Mango lite is a decent IRC app.