Supported FTB Lite 3 {ALPHA} Bug Reports

RD_Ramrod

Jul 29, 2019
I cant launch FTB lite 3 i have downloaded it but whenever i click the launch button after 2 sec the launch button becomes unclicked

In the console it shows Error while running launchMinecraft(): java.lang.NullPointerException

Try running it with forced updates on under the options menu it worked for me. hope that helped

TheMechEngineer

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTB Lite 3
Mod & Version: N/A
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? When any item is dropped on the ground, the item periodically jumps at a rate of about once every two seconds. This only seems to happen when the item is thrown down onto the level the player is standing on or below. If the item is dropped onto a block surface at a higher level (so if the player is standing on level 63 and throws an item down onto a surface on level 64), this bug doesn't seem to happen. Fast and Fancy graphics have the same problem.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: N/A

DaDogeGoesBoom

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTB lite 3
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Pastebin: N/A
Bug: Any entities hit by ender pearls thrown from autonomous activators appear damaged, but take no damage only when 2 blocks away from it. Hostile mobs attack the autonomous activator back, looks so funny :p
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known fix: N/A

Last edited:

TheMechEngineer

Jul 29, 2019
This may just be part of the mod so I'm not sure if it's a bug, but I'll put it up anyway:

Mod Pack: FTB lite 3
Mod & Version: Green Thumb
Bug: When right-click harvesting, the seeds don't always replant. I tested this for wheat and the occurance of no replanting is about 10-15% of harvested farmland, regardless of any seeds in your inventory. This may be due to Green Thumb using dropped seeds to replant, and hence doesn't replant when no seeds are dropped. Carrots and potatoes are unaffected by this because there is always at least one drop.
Can it be repeated? Yes

DaDogeGoesBoom

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Ftb lite 3
Pastebin: File size exceeded :mad: , So all the logs say is this:
[18:25:11] [Client thread/ERROR]: @ Post render
[18:25:11] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1286: Invalid framebuffer operation
[18:25:11] [Client thread/ERROR]: ########## GL ERROR ##########
Bug: After minimizing Minecraft for a while it freezes, then crashes the output and launcher on reopening
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known fix: N/A[DOUBLEPOST=1411096050][/DOUBLEPOST]My Minecraft crashed when I Minimized it to write this report :(

TheMechEngineer:
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? When any item is dropped on the ground, the item periodically jumps at a rate of about once every two seconds. This only seems to happen when the item is thrown down onto the level the player is standing on or below. If the item is dropped onto a block surface at a higher level (so if the player is standing on level 63 and throws an item down onto a surface on level 64), this bug doesn't seem to happen. Fast and Fancy graphics have the same problem.
Can it be repeated? Yes

This happens in vanilla Minecraft, so I don't think you should report this here

Last edited:

Rance_Mohammitz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: NEI
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? After playing for a random amount of time, NEI will freeze on its current search. This seems to happen when I double click the search box to highlight items in the inventory, but not every time, and has on occasion happened without double clicking the search box.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Restarting client will fix problem. Restarting game will not.

TheMechEngineer

Jul 29, 2019
Bug: Recipe for cake is broken. The milk bucket graphic is shown as an unnamed object when looking at the cake recipe in NEI (even though it says 'Milk 335' when you hover over it), and a cake cannot be crafted.
Can it be repeated? Yes

DaDogeGoesBoom

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack: FTB Lite 3
Mod & Version: Progressive Automation
Bug: Arrows shot at Diamond Miners with shaders on will appear darker
Pic:
2014-09-19_06.48.16.png

Can it be repeated? Yes

SValiant

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i tried the FTB lite 3, and it could be nice but if you have a ender quarry you must have a good storage system. Like "better storage". But the worst is that : there is no good pipes in this mod. And the best pipes to play are itemduct and fluiduct from thermal expansion. Why they are not include? And for energy conduit why there isnt any "energy conduit" from thermal expansion too. Or add the BC Transport mod in this pack. All these pipes are the easiest use to play comfortable.

Last edited:

TerraGT1235

Jul 29, 2019
The thermal expansion pipes are not included as there is not a version for 1.7.10 yet
They are Splitting the Pipes and conduits out as a extra mod

Nuclearsmilz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/yXR6mvm7
Whats the bug: I crash every time I launch the pack. It looks like it loads in the console, then it just crashes. (No, I am not using a texture pack.)
Can it be repeated: Yes, everytime. I have tried to re-install.

Technoblazing

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i tried the FTB lite 3, and it could be nice but if you have a ender quarry you must have a good storage system. Like "better storage". But the worst is that : there is no good pipes in this mod. And the best pipes to play are itemduct and fluiduct from thermal expansion. Why they are not include? And for energy conduit why there isnt any "energy conduit" from thermal expansion too. Or add the BC Transport mod in this pack. All these pipes are the easiest use to play comfortable.

Really hope the conduits and item ducts are being completely re-written. The amount of lag that they used to cause in 1.6 was crazy if you started to get a large amount of them. Anywho, I don't know if you're familiar with the extra utilities transfer pipes/nodes, far more efficient, even if they require slightly more effort to get.

SValiant

Jul 29, 2019
ok i will try to learn more about this. Actually to craft the pulverizer i need pulverized ore. how to do this without the macerator and pulverizer constructed yet? ^^ sorry if it is the bad place to put my question. always in ftb lite 3

Technoblazing

Jul 29, 2019
ok i will try to learn more about this. Actually to craft the pulverizer i need pulverized ore. how to do this without the macerator and pulverizer constructed yet? ^^ sorry if it is the bad place to put my question. always in ftb lite 3
Use the little arrows at the base of the NEI recipe menu, flick to the second page and you're looking for the recipe with the normal pulveriser components. :)

Jcewazhere

Jul 29, 2019
Is the sound muffler supposed to block machine noises, like the sawmill? Because it's not for me. I had a slight bug with NEI being stuck on the last thing I searched, regardless of what I typed in the searchbox it didn't change what was displayed on the right. Restarting my client fixed it.

I've got most of the TE machines hooked up with MFR cable and tubes and I'm still getting ~60fps with items displayed, but this is on my desktop. I'll try it on my laptop and report back. It's only when I'm generating terrain or spinning in circles trying to drop my fps that it goes as low as 20.

Screenshots:
Y0klRJI.png
It7wgnq.png

My laptop did considerably worse: no higher than 25fps after all the chunks loaded in and everything stabilized from starting up the world. I could boost that by lowering the chunk rendering, not using Faithful, stuff like that. For me anything over 20fps is playable as long as there aren't giant lag spikes as well as low frame rates.

My desktop has an i5 4690k, 16gb ram, and a gtx 480. My laptop has an AMD quad core cpu/gpu and 2gb of ram.