[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't the RF upgrade consume two modifier slots?

No.

I held out on all my tools this world, resisting the call of the mossy. All of them upgraded to steel with a resonant capacitor. It did take me 4 tries to level a cutlass to max without getting fiery though. Tempted to turn that modifier off in the config.

Reactions: DoomSquirter

xcuad

Jul 29, 2019
I focus on a trench in the first day... Second cobblestone generator and third day make a wall with cobblestone with slabs on the bottom so I can lot and kill mobs without aggro creeps or get hit by arrows

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
u wot m8
HIPLcto.png

Nightdagger

Jul 29, 2019
I just decided to get some cursed earth, and found a problem. The divining sigil comes from killing wither, and collecting wither skulls seem to be impossible since the nether is void I am unable to find nether fortress chunks for a wither farm. Am I missing something? What was the point of changing recipe for nether star generator if there are no nether stars either.

might be worth mentioning here that unless you need a division sigil for some reason the ritual of activation still works without it. if you know how and when to do the ritual having the sigil on you just activates it and makes it easier to tell if you satisfied the requirements but done correctly without one you should still get cursed earth and all that entails. unless its been changed recently by the mod author of course.

apologies over the lack of proper sentence structure...my phone apparently doesnt believe in capitalization or commas or fancy stuff like that.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
might be worth mentioning here that unless you need a division sigil for some reason the ritual of activation still works without it. if you know how and when to do the ritual having the sigil on you just activates it and makes it easier to tell if you satisfied the requirements but done correctly without one you should still get cursed earth and all that entails. unless its been changed recently by the mod author of course.

apologies over the lack of proper sentence structure...my phone apparently doesnt believe in capitalization or commas or fancy stuff like that.
That's a really good point that I don't think I've seen mentioned before.

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019

Did anybody actually get it to work recently? I've tried it not too long ago and nothing happened. All the prereqs were fulfilled, it was midnight and still nothing happened when doing the sacrifice. I even spawned then a sigil in and verified that everything was set up properly. (And deleted the sigil again of course.)

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Iskandar Twitter update
"Ok, FTB has the new update. There will likely be some kinks thanks to the new submission process. Release maybe tomorrow?"

Nightdagger

Jul 29, 2019
Did anybody actually get it to work recently? I've tried it not too long ago and nothing happened. All the prereqs were fulfilled, it was midnight and still nothing happened when doing the sacrifice. I even spawned then a sigil in and verified that everything was set up properly. (And deleted the sigil again of course.)

i havent recently. last time i did this was in agrarian skies andit did work then although it would not work at all with the bound weapon from blood magic. a tinkers sword did work back then. i am planning on demonstrating it on my livestream as soon as i can get silk touch to collect the cursed earth so after ive tried that i will report back to either confirm it works or correct myself if it doesnt.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed that silk-touch on an axe works for things you normally wouldn't harvest with an axe, like cursed earth, mycellium, glowstone blocks, etc. Doesn't work on vines.

Reactions: Bagman817

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed that silk-touch on an axe works for things you normally wouldn't harvest with an axe, like cursed earth, mycellium, glowstone blocks, etc. Doesn't work on vines.
True story. Oddly, it also doesn't work on rubber tree leaves. I suspect MFR leaves are coded oddly, as they don't work in a crucible either, and Ex Nihilio had to update to allow them to work in a barrel some months ago.

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
300 pages in the thread and more new folks stopping by every day as more LPers take on CL.

In my city-first run (well, my second try at it anyway) I've managed to clear out most of the spawners in the buildings. A few 2nd/3rd stories remain hostile, but I think I'm at about 85 - 90% clearance. Found enough invar that I haven't had to make a grindstone. Again, I know I'm taking a silly/superfluous/less-hardcore route, but I'm really having fun.

Just wanted to send a quick thank you out to Iskander/etc. and the folks on this forum for all the info and help (and distractions -- though I tend to skip over the judgmental posts) and to the LPers.

Nightdagger

Jul 29, 2019
True story. Oddly, it also doesn't work on rubber tree leaves. I suspect MFR leaves are coded oddly, as they don't work in a crucible either, and Ex Nihilio had to update to allow them to work in a barrel some months ago.

shears also take much longer to break them though they do harvest correctly when using them. i generally dont bother much with large scale rubber tree farming until i have a harvester to take care of the leaves for me.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
shears also take much longer to break them though they do harvest correctly when using them. i generally dont bother much with large scale rubber tree farming until i have a harvester to take care of the leaves for me.
yeah, a tico scythe with silk touch gets all leaves at same rate and is repairable, thus why I try to get there asap. I usually plant one rubber tree along my other 5 oaks to make easy torches, plastic, etc... but large scale, I'm with you. I wait till harvester to do it that way.

Yoshi667

Jul 29, 2019
I generally do not like rubber trees. I will plant a few to get enough rubber in the start but then I switch back to oak. I just don't like the fact they take much longer to harvest and the dried leaves are pretty much useless. I'm not 100% sure what makes leaves turn into dry leaves but watching it spread super fast is pretty annoying.

chitamen

Jul 29, 2019
Need Help with mobs!
I am building a Mob Trap and I would like to know if mobs spawn on top of conveyor belts?