Private Pack NoodlePowered Network | Custom modpack | Great community | Teamspeak | Skype

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Insignem

Jul 29, 2019
ING: Stelthblade (I Know there is supposed to be an "A" in "Stealth"
Timezone: PST
How will I benefit you community?: I have just started playing FTB so in the aspect with helping others with the mods, well I might not be the most likely person to have the answers the questions of others and to help them, although I will try to is I have any knowledge on the Mod. But what I lack in Knowledge of the mods, I make up for by being an active, and generous part of community, and hopefully in yours as-well. I try not to start arguments although that will happen time to time, but I will always try to solve them in a peaceful manner, without involving others, inflicting on their experience playing the game, as well as, if I see some people arguing, I will try to resolve it.
About myself: I Live in the state of Washington in the USA, I am going to be going to a private High School, where I will be taking 4 honors classes, and classes on coding and graphic design as a freshman. In Jr. High (or middle school, whatever you want to call it) I was the captain for our track team, where we went on to take first in our district by 40 points, this was the first time this had happened sense 1982. Although I love to play on the computer and learn about the things it can do, I also love being outside, and doing this such as; going camping with either my family, or my friends, as well as going up into the woods, hunting, or just shooting off my dads, or I's guns. I Love animals and over the course of my short 14 years of being on this earth I have had around 10 or 11 dogs/cats and several fish, but at the moment I only have two dogs, and a few fish.

Thanks you for taking the time to read my application, I hope you consider it,
~Gavin Casebier

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
ING: Stelthblade (I Know there is supposed to be an "A" in "Stealth"
Timezone: PST
How will I benefit you community?: I have just started playing FTB so in the aspect with helping others with the mods, well I might not be the most likely person to have the answers the questions of others and to help them, although I will try to is I have any knowledge on the Mod. But what I lack in Knowledge of the mods, I make up for by being an active, and generous part of community, and hopefully in yours as-well. I try not to start arguments although that will happen time to time, but I will always try to solve them in a peaceful manner, without involving others, inflicting on their experience playing the game, as well as, if I see some people arguing, I will try to resolve it.
About myself: I Live in the state of Washington in the USA, I am going to be going to a private High School, where I will be taking 4 honors classes, and classes on coding and graphic design as a freshman. In Jr. High (or middle school, whatever you want to call it) I was the captain for our track team, where we went on to take first in our district by 40 points, this was the first time this had happened sense 1982. Although I love to play on the computer and learn about the things it can do, I also love being outside, and doing this such as; going camping with either my family, or my friends, as well as going up into the woods, hunting, or just shooting off my dads, or I's guns. I Love animals and over the course of my short 14 years of being on this earth I have had around 10 or 11 dogs/cats and several fish, but at the moment I only have two dogs, and a few fish.

Thanks you for taking the time to read my application, I hope you consider it,
~Gavin Casebier
Nice application! Welcome to the community, check your FTB Forum inbox. :)

junkumulu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (Minecraft username):junkumulu
Timezone:UTC-5
How will you benefit our community?: helping everyone who needs my help and spending time playing, i love playing modded minecraft.
About yourself:i play constantly and i have knowledge about most of the mods.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (Minecraft username):junkumulu
Timezone:UTC-5
How will you benefit our community?: helping everyone who needs my help and spending time playing, i love playing modded minecraft.
About yourself:i play constantly and i have knowledge about most of the mods.

Welcome to the community! Check your FTB forum inbox.

LameGirlyCurly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LameGirlyCurly
Timezone: gmt +3 (or gmt +2, madness with the summer/winter timeswitching)
How will you benefit our community? I consider myself a decent player, if I find a good community I will stick with it (was with the previous from it's womb to grave *sniff*). Not an expert in any mod, but I my googlefu is strong and I do my homework before asking for a nudge in the right direction.
About yourself: A (strange) person with very strange work-scheduals; so plenty of spare time to waste to strange projects in Minecraft. I appreciate a friendly community where staff that knows what they're doing - both dispute and servertech-wise, nobody wants to play in a badly managed and lagging server right? :D

Thanks for reading, and hopefully we shall meet on the other side of the ramen cup. The forums at noodlepowered.com have apparently run out of noodles, they're down.

-Lame

Sariustime

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (MC User): Sariustime
Timezone: UTC+2
How will you benefit our community: Well, I guess I know most of the Mods so I can help new players and pushing the Server a bit. I also love playing with other guys and making crazy automated things, last of all I am a extreme NOT-griefer and try to make every griefers life hell ( Out of that griefing-thingy I am pretty friendly and try to help everyone ;) )

Last edited:

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Applications will be approved once we finish working on upgrading and tweaking the server. Thank you.

vviktoras

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:vviktoras
How will you benefit our community:Well i'm very friendly have a great sense of humor.I'm kind of bad(in the other way im good :D)with the 'old'(like ic biuldcraft thermal expansion and so on) mods but with the 'new' ones i'm like a sutdent in 1 class :D.Well to be honest i dont know why did i write that XD.Let's get back to the explaining im would help the new players with the mods (i think a lot of people are writing this :D).I'm very active 2 weeks that not very active because my parents are using the same kompiuter so yea.I really love theys kinds of servers that are friendly :Dthank's for reading the application i hope it dident take a lot of time
Regards

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LameGirlyCurly
Timezone: gmt +3 (or gmt +2, madness with the summer/winter timeswitching)
How will you benefit our community? I consider myself a decent player, if I find a good community I will stick with it (was with the previous from it's womb to grave *sniff*). Not an expert in any mod, but I my googlefu is strong and I do my homework before asking for a nudge in the right direction.
About yourself: A (strange) person with very strange work-scheduals; so plenty of spare time to waste to strange projects in Minecraft. I appreciate a friendly community where staff that knows what they're doing - both dispute and servertech-wise, nobody wants to play in a badly managed and lagging server right? :D

Thanks for reading, and hopefully we shall meet on the other side of the ramen cup. The forums at noodlepowered.com have apparently run out of noodles, they're down.

-Lame
IGN (MC User): Sariustime
How will you benefit our community: Well, I guess I know most of the Mods so I can help new players and pushing the Server a bit. I also love playing with other guys and making crazy automated things, last of all I am a extreme NOT-griefer and try to make every griefers life hell ( Out of that griefing-thingy I am pretty friendly and try to help everyone ;) )
IGN:vviktoras
How will you benefit our community:Well i'm very friendly have a great sense of humor.I'm kind of bad(in the other way im good :D)with the 'old'(like ic biuldcraft thermal expansion and so on) mods but with the 'new' ones i'm like a sutdent in 1 class :D.Well to be honest i dont know why did i write that XD.Let's get back to the explaining im would help the new players with the mods (i think a lot of people are writing this :D).I'm very active 2 weeks that not very active because my parents are using the same kompiuter so yea.I really love theys kinds of servers that are friendly :Dthank's for reading the application i hope it dident take a lot of time
Regards

Your applications have been accepted. Please check your FTB Forum inbox. Welcome to the community and sorry for the delay.[DOUBLEPOST=1411139179][/DOUBLEPOST]We will open a new public server soon with a FTB 1.7 pack once they are stable. As for Amplified we will have a new pack with a new name and theme that isn't as "hardcore" as this nor too "easy".

The server is back up and the forum will be upgraded to a new software.

Stay tuned.

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (Minecraft username): Lharoi
Timezone: GMT +8
How will you benefit our community? i like interacting with other in smp specially if its a modded one, i tend to help if i can in answering some simple or somewhat advance questions about mods i know about (mainly tech mods and somewhat thaumcraft)
About yourself: kinda laid back player and i like building things in an odd yet cool looking? builds, but i maily build practical bases which is somewhat compact

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: (Minecraft username): Lharoi
Timezone: GMT +8
How will you benefit our community? i like interacting with other in smp specially if its a modded one, i tend to help if i can in answering some simple or somewhat advance questions about mods i know about (mainly tech mods and somewhat thaumcraft)
About yourself: kinda laid back player and i like building things in an odd yet cool looking? builds, but i maily build practical bases which is somewhat compact

Accepted, welcome. Please check your FTB Forum inbox.

gwion robertson

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): gwiggless
  • Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT-UK)
  • How will you benefit our community? I've been playing modded minecraft for a while no and I know a little bit about a huge variety of mods. Im also very competent with ae2, te4, thaumcraft and blood magic, therefore will be able to help with advice on all of them and all the other mods. Im helpful, active and un-confrontational (if thats a word). Would be a good addition to the community.
  • About Me: Knowledge across the game, slight know-how on coding but still a beginner, would love to learn from the community. Cheers for reading.

Last edited: