Whitelist Server VeldCraft|Monster v1.1.2|Whitelisted|Small and friendly

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

werwer212

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: werwer212
Experience With FTB: Oddly, I have no experience with FTB, but I have some experience with some other modpacks, especially AOTBT.
Why You Would Like To Join: The server I was a part of kind of fell apart because someone kept stealing stuff.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes six is missing

Additional info: I am a highly active player, and any mods I don't know, I can learn really quickly.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: werwer212
Experience With FTB: Oddly, I have no experience with FTB, but I have some experience with some other modpacks, especially AOTBT.
Why You Would Like To Join: The server I was a part of kind of fell apart because someone kept stealing stuff.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes six is missing

Additional info: I am a highly active player, and any mods I don't know, I can learn really quickly.

ADDED

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:gukliuyk
Experience With FTB: fairly experienced
Why You Would Like To Join: i would like to have a place to come and play maybe even socialize a little
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them?Yes very much

Additional info:You dropped your six and its gone wat do?

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Namiasdf
Experience With FTB: Since 1.4.7, over 1000+ hours
Why You Would Like To Join: Would like a community to join
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:gukliuyk
Experience With FTB: fairly experienced
Why You Would Like To Join: i would like to have a place to come and play maybe even socialize a little
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them?Yes very much

Additional info:You dropped your six and its gone wat do?

ADDED

IGN: Namiasdf

read the rules

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
erm im having some id conflicts between me and the server
edit to come when i have specific log
also which mods is to be enabled if not all this might be the problem?
edit:
Code:
2014-08-30 22:43:29 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] FML has detected item discrepancies
2014-08-30 22:43:29 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Missing items : {}
2014-08-30 22:43:29 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Mismatched items : {20563=(Item 20563, Type mariculture.magic.ItemMobMagnet, owned by Mariculture, ordinal 0, name mobMagnet, claimedModId null, Item 20563, Type mariculture.plugins.bloodmagic.ItemMobMagnetBloodEdition, owned by Mariculture, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null)}
2014-08-30 22:43:30 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [DenPipes-Forestry]: Scanning Forestry Allele registry for stuff...
2014-08-30 22:43:30 [INFO] [STDOUT] Setting up custom skins
2014-08-30 22:43:30 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] There is a Torch Levers Mod update!
2014-08-30 22:43:30 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] Go to http://bit.ly/TorchLevers to download it.
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [PortalGun] [2.0.2] Sending client info to server
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [Waila] Received server authentication msg. Remote sync will be activated
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [Waila] Received forced key config general.showhp : false
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [Remote IO] Received config data from server
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [THAUMCRAFT] Client received server config settings.
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [THAUMCRAFT] CHEAT_SHEET[true], WARDED_STONE[true], MIRRORS[true], HARD_NODES[false], RESEARCH_DIFFICULTY[0], ASPECT_CAP[100], ASPECT_TOTAL_CAP[200
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [Remote IO] Restoring client configs
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [THAUMCRAFT] Restoring client configs.
2014-08-30 22:43:33 [INFO] [Remote IO] Restoring client configs

Last edited:

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
=IGN: Namiasdf

Six

Squishyaaron

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:A_A_R_O_N_
Experience With FTB:I've played it alot over the past year and i have just recenttly had about a 2 month break from minecraft in general.
Why You Would Like To Join:Looking for a fun exprience and look forward to seeing other people in the world and working toghther on projects
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes, i aggre with your rules

Additional info: I'm hilarious

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
1 thing no extra mods is added its the standard pack choose a minimap if ya want
2 thing mypoopcanfly i must congratulate you i have never seen that specific type of application filter work this well xD

PapaMnky

Jul 29, 2019
I am pretty experienced in FTB, most of my knowledge revolves around Bees / Trees / Forestry with the rest of it falling right behind those. I usually make machines that do things for me so that I do not have too using many different mods working together

I would like to join because I know from my own personal experience and from watching minecraft streams on twitch.tv that playing minecraft with friends is more entertaining and more rewarding.
I have read the rules and I agree with them, just as a reminder rule 6 is missing

Additional info:
I have played minecraft for a long time and I am familiar with many parts of it, I have also streamed my game play on twitch.tv in the past while working on my machines.

Thank you for your consideration.

TheSplink

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Splink1
Experience With FTB: I have been playing FTB for nearly a year, so I'd like to think I'm rather adept at it.
Why You Would Like To Join: I was thinking of trying something new in FTB and thought that it would be more fun to do it with other players.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have read the rules and do agree to follow them. Apart from six which has disappeared into the elder-realms.

Additional info: An Ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

Safioro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Safioro
Experience With FTB: I'm honestly not the best at FTB, but I hoped that learning would be a bit easier and more fun with a bunch of people rather than being alone.
Why You Would Like To Join: I always prefer the feel of servers to single player, and I really have enjoyed FTB so far, so I figured it would be awesome. :)
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have indeed. Especially rule 6.

Additional info: Just curious as to whether or not you have a TS or a skype thing or whether it will be a "skype if you want to" thing. :) Also, I'm 17 if that changes anything.

Cyan3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cyan3
Experience With FTB: 3 years, i think.. dont remember, i started with tekkit
Why You Would Like To Join: to play on new server, last one was closed
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? yep.

Additional info: I like BEES.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
erm im having some id conflicts between me and the server
edit to come when i have specific log
also which mods is to be enabled if not all this might be the problem?
edit:
Code:
2014-08-30 22:43:29 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] FML has detected item discrepancies
2014-08-30 22:43:29 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Missing items : {}
2014-08-30 22:43:29 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Mismatched items : {20563=(Item 20563, Type mariculture.magic.ItemMobMagnet, owned by Mariculture, ordinal 0, name mobMagnet, claimedModId null, Item 20563, Type mariculture.plugins.bloodmagic.ItemMobMagnetBloodEdition, owned by Mariculture, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null)}
2014-08-30 22:43:30 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [DenPipes-Forestry]: Scanning Forestry Allele registry for stuff...
2014-08-30 22:43:30 [INFO] [STDOUT] Setting up custom skins
2014-08-30 22:43:30 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] There is a Torch Levers Mod update!
2014-08-30 22:43:30 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] Go to http://bit.ly/TorchLevers to download it.
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [PortalGun] [2.0.2] Sending client info to server
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [Waila] Received server authentication msg. Remote sync will be activated
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [Waila] Received forced key config general.showhp : false
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [Remote IO] Received config data from server
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [THAUMCRAFT] Client received server config settings.
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [THAUMCRAFT] CHEAT_SHEET[true], WARDED_STONE[true], MIRRORS[true], HARD_NODES[false], RESEARCH_DIFFICULTY[0], ASPECT_CAP[100], ASPECT_TOTAL_CAP[200
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [Remote IO] Restoring client configs
2014-08-30 22:43:32 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [THAUMCRAFT] Restoring client configs.
2014-08-30 22:43:33 [INFO] [Remote IO] Restoring client configs

Default only so download just the pack no add ons[DOUBLEPOST=1409535588][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Cyan3
Experience With FTB: 3 years, i think.. dont remember, i started with tekkit
Why You Would Like To Join: to play on new server, last one was closed
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? yep.

Additional info: I like BEES.

READ THE RULES[DOUBLEPOST=1409535645][/DOUBLEPOST]
=IGN: Namiasdf

Six

ADDED[DOUBLEPOST=1409535684][/DOUBLEPOST]
Experience With FTB:I've played it alot over the past year and i have just recenttly had about a 2 month break from minecraft in general.
Why You Would Like To Join:Looking for a fun exprience and look forward to seeing other people in the world and working toghther on projects

READ the rules

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
1 thing no extra mods is added its the standard pack choose a minimap if ya want
2 thing mypoopcanfly i must congratulate you i have never seen that specific type of application filter work this well xD

u have no idea how many people who dont read them, then get banned and dont know y. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1409535837][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am pretty experienced in FTB, most of my knowledge revolves around Bees / Trees / Forestry with the rest of it falling right behind those. I usually make machines that do things for me so that I do not have too using many different mods working together

I would like to join because I know from my own personal experience and from watching minecraft streams on twitch.tv that playing minecraft with friends is more entertaining and more rewarding.

I have read the rules and I agree with them, just as a reminder rule 6 is missing

Additional info:
I have played minecraft for a long time and I am familiar with many parts of it, I have also streamed my game play on twitch.tv in the past while working on my machines.

Thank you for your consideration.

ADDED if your ign is PapaMnky if its not reply here so i can get it[DOUBLEPOST=1409535878][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Splink1
Experience With FTB: I have been playing FTB for nearly a year, so I'd like to think I'm rather adept at it.
Why You Would Like To Join: I was thinking of trying something new in FTB and thought that it would be more fun to do it with other players.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have read the rules and do agree to follow them. Apart from six which has disappeared into the elder-realms.

Additional info: An Ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

ADDED[DOUBLEPOST=1409535938][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Safioro
Experience With FTB: I'm honestly not the best at FTB, but I hoped that learning would be a bit easier and more fun with a bunch of people rather than being alone.
Why You Would Like To Join: I always prefer the feel of servers to single player, and I really have enjoyed FTB so far, so I figured it would be awesome. :)
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have indeed. Especially rule 6.

Additional info: Just curious as to whether or not you have a TS or a skype thing or whether it will be a "skype if you want to" thing. :) Also, I'm 17 if that changes anything.

ADDED

Squishyaaron

Jul 29, 2019

NUMBER SIXARINO

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019

NUMBER SIXARINO

ADDED

Suless

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alextucker
Experience With FTB: A lot both SP and SMP
Why You Would Like To Join: I want a quite friendly server
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes, although 6 is missing

Last edited:

WinterWizard11

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: WinterWizard11
I'm very well with thermal expansion and mine factory . I'm lookin for a nice hangout to play mc daily and yes I have red the rules