Werewolf: Heaven and Hell

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Anyone have an idea on how to figure out the "killers"?
Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2
Noob question...do we know how many wolves total there are? Can we guess by looking at previous games?

If we know the ratio is more villagers than wolves, could we mathematically win by just randomly drawing straws? :p

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Noob question...do we know how many wolves total there are? Can we guess by looking at previous games?

If we know the ratio is more villagers than wolves, could we mathematically win by just randomly drawing straws? :p
Wants to randomly murder? Sounds wolfy to me.

Also I forgot this existed. Oops.

Vote nobody?

Reactions: Pyure

RJS

Jul 29, 2019

As a general rule, it's very hard to win on the basis of a random targeting. Based on last night, we will lose two people every night to werewolves/werevamps. If we randomly lynch, we're more likely to hit non-wolves than wolves, making it three non-wolf deaths a night. Especially if we start wiping out useful roles. If we lose seers and lookouts to random lynchs, then we're buggered.

TL:DR-random lynching is NEVER a good strategy :p

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you

This would not work, for several reasons:

1) The wolves might manipulate the vote for their own gain
2) There are an indeterminate number of vamps and wolves
3) The wolves and vamps can also make their own kills

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
As a general rule, it's very hard to win on the basis of a random targeting. Based on last night, we will lose two people every night to werewolves/werevamps. If we randomly lynch, we're more likely to hit non-wolves than wolves, making it three non-wolf deaths a night. Especially if we start wiping out useful roles. If we lose seers and lookouts to random lynchs, then we're buggered.

TL:DR-random lynching is NEVER a good strategy :p
This would not work, for several reasons:

1) The wolves might manipulate the vote for their own gain
2) There are an indeterminate number of vamps and wolves
3) The wolves and vamps can also make their own kills
In retrospect, this seems like an incredibly stupid idea. Thanks for spelling it out for me.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
3 items just appeared in the town and were picked up by 3 random players! I should have done this in the night post, but whatevs.
Wants to randomly murder? Sounds wolfy to me.

Also I forgot this existed. Oops.

Vote nobody?
Nobody is gone. There is no more nobody.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
3 items just appeared in the town and were picked up by 3 random players! I should have done this in the night post, but whatevs.

Nobody is gone. There is no more nobody.
I still don't want to vote at all...if I'm not mistaken that's still an option.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
No votes for anyone means a random lynch though. I appreciate we have no real information, but does anyone have any reason to suspect someone based on what has been said? It's still mostly random, but this way we can at least try to steer it away from key roles.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Dankey Kang forgives all his loyal children for the mistakes they have made, let Dankey Kang into your heart and you shall be freed!

Reactions: Pyure

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... cultist much?

just trying to role play, you know, since this is an RP game. I'm not a cultist this is just one giant joke. A joke you want to use to push suspicion on me, so right now, I am just a little more suspicious of you.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
just trying to role play, you know, since this is an RP game. I'm not a cultist this is just one giant joke. A joke you want to use to push suspicion on me, so right now, I am just a little more suspicious of you.
Personally I think you're a priest. So...save me Dankey Kang! Bestow your holy blessing upon my family! Unto thee I donate all of my barrels, verily.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

eliandarkbrood

Jul 29, 2019
Hey... suspicion is one thing, but how do i know you aren't trying to imitate a priest? Do not throw suspicions into the dark. Now, if you die, everyone else will suspect me, and i would be the next lynched. That's all of what this is... tactics. If you truly are the priest, you are a high value target. You are now exposed. This game may become more interesting than anticipated.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Hey... suspicion is one thing, but how do i know you aren't trying to imitate a priest? Do not throw suspicions into the dark. Now, if you die, everyone else will suspect me, and i would be the next lynched. That's all of what this is... tactics. If you truly are the priest, you are a high value target. You are now exposed. This game may become more interesting.

see, your calling me a priest or a cultist, but if anything I am more like a door to door jahoba witness, but with our lord and savior Dankey Kang. And if they lynch both of us and you are also an villager, that means there are 2 less villagers, which means the wolves are even more ahead. I am not a priest, I am just a very religous villager, who loves Dankey.[DOUBLEPOST=1408991349][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, if I die from a wolf you know who to lynch next.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
While I have the chance I am just going to point something out to all of you.

I have been in enough games to know its a very well know tactic to try and push suspicion onto a villager so that the other villagers will lynch them. I don't find it to coincidental that darkbrood was the first to push suspicion and that even though he admitted he thought I was a priest at some point. All I have been doing is joking around and he tried to use that to turn you guys against me. I ain't saying he's a wolf, but is most likely not on our side. Also his name is 3 words, 3 sides to a triangle, a pyramid is a 3 dimensional triangle. the all seeing eye is on a pyramid, ELLURMINATI, WAKE UP AMERICA!!!