Whitelist Server Small Server | 1.7.10 | Mechanical Titan Pack | Slots Open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
Hello fellow people of the internet! :D
Have you ever wanted to play on a server like the ones you see on YouTube and Twitch?
A server like forge-craft, mindcrack, or the buildguild?
Like many other people at the moment, that is my goal, not to have a famous server that everybody knows about and wishes to be a part of, but to have a server with a close, fun to hang out with community that enjoys playing this wonderful game we call Minecraft :)

This server will be running a 3rd party pack hosted on the FTB Launcher called The Mechanical Titan.
To find out more about this wonderful modpack, check out their thread!
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-public-mechanicaltitan-pack.48404/

Rules:
1. The obvious (No greifing, stealing, etc)
2. Only 1 chunk loader per person.
3. Automated mining is allowed, but please don't leave giant holes in the ground :)
4. Try to keep the general eyesores under control (Giant dirt pillars, creeper holes, unfinished trees)
5. If you read all of these rules put the word "Potato" in your application.
6. Have Fun!

Application:
IGN:
How often will you be online?
Skype (If you have one)
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it?
A bit about yourself:
Any comments, questions, or concerns:

IP: 192.99.20.83:30150

Last edited:

Enolamron

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:Enolamron
Time Zone:EST
How often will you be online? I normally play weekdays after 5pm est and on and off all day on weekends.
Skype (If you have one) Don't use it
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Yes, I have a small ts server myself.
A bit about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft since early beta and enjoy modded mc more than vanilla. Working with/around others make the game more enjoyable. I have a full time job so I play mc in my spare time to relax.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Potato

Porter243

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: porter243
Time Zone: Central
How often will you be online? As often as possible. Im in the military so i may disappear from time to time
Skype (If you have one)
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Yes
A bit about yourself: Just looking for some friends to play FTB with. Been bored playing by myself.

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:Enolamron
Time Zone:EST
How often will you be online? I normally play weekdays after 5pm est and on and off all day on weekends.
Skype (If you have one) Don't use it
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Yes, I have a small ts server myself.
A bit about yourself: I've been playing Minecraft since early beta and enjoy modded mc more than vanilla. Working with/around others make the game more enjoyable. I have a full time job so I play mc in my spare time to relax.
Application:
IGN: porter243
Time Zone: Central
How often will you be online? As often as possible. Im in the military so i may disappear from time to time
Skype (If you have one)
A bit about yourself: Just looking for some friends to play FTB with. Been bored playing by myself.
Welcome! The server starts in the evening today. It will be open at 5-6 PM PST

Makin911

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Makin91
Time Zone: GMT
How often will you be online? Most evenings/nights
Skype (If you have one) Makin91
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Sometimes, i might listen all the time but i wont talk much
A bit about yourself: 23 year old student from the potato country norway, played minecraft for 3-4 years now and would like to find a new server.

opeope12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: opeope12
Time Zone: Pacific
How often will you be online? 3 hours
Skype (If you have one)
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Plan to work with other players so that we can make projects like a big ws
A bit about yourself: A college student from California who does not have money to buy the best parts but likes cool computers (started minecraft in college and am hooked)
Any comments, questions, or concerns: NONE

Bao5o

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FonAlkanaft
Time Zone: MSK (UTC+4)
How often will you be online? Almost always
Skype (If you have one) lorddoom51
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? yes
A bit about yourself: I'm from Russia , Moscow !
Any comments, questions, or concerns: I'm from Russia poorly know English , don't understand the question...

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
So sorry for the late responses guys!
The ip should be in the first post. The server is up and running

IGN: FonAlkanaft
Time Zone: MSK (UTC+4)
How often will you be online? Almost always
Skype (If you have one) lorddoom51
A bit about yourself: I'm from Russia , Moscow !
Any comments, questions, or concerns: I'm from Russia poorly know English , don't understand the question...

That's alright if your English is bad, it isn't a problem. However you might want to read through the post a little more carefully and fix a mistake on your application before I can accept you to the server :)

Skype (If you have one)
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Plan to work with other players so that we can make projects like a big ws
A bit about yourself: A college student from California who does not have money to buy the best parts but likes cool computers (started minecraft in college and am hooked)
You might want to re-read the post to fix a little something before I can accept you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1408929477][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Makin91
How often will you be online? Most evenings/nights
Skype (If you have one) Makin91
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Sometimes, i might listen all the time but i wont talk much
A bit about yourself: 23 year old student from the potato country norway, played minecraft for 3-4 years now and would like to find a new server.
Welcome to the server!

opeope12

Jul 29, 2019
sorry
Skype (If you have one)

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
sorry
Skype (If you have one)
Sorry, still a no, try again.

opeope12

Jul 29, 2019
forgot to read one instruction
sorry
Skype (If you have one)
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Where are my Potatoes?

Levi Davis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:rmx614
Time Zone:Eastern time
How often will you be online? every day for a few hours
Skype (If you have one) [email protected] theres my email cant remember my name for it.
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? I would use it every day
A bit about yourself: im a dad but the baby is away with the mother Automation! I love making everything automated idc what it takes. I love all the tech mods I will get into some of the magic mods. oh I love bees!
Any comments, questions, or concerns: potato

Last edited:

Eleganten

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: rjansen2650
How often will you be online? 4-7 days per week
Skype (If you have one)
A bit about yourself: 34 years old, father of 3 and full time worker. Looking for a small community-like server to play on, as single-player worlds tend to get boring, mainly due to the lack of others.
I enjoy technical packs and have played MC and modded MC for several years.

Any comments, questions, or concerns: Don't mind me, I'm but a small potato in a big world.

TheInterestedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:atomic667
Time Zone:UTC-08
How often will you be online?Almost every day for a few hours
Skype (If you have one)
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? probably
A bit about yourself: just someone looking for a good server with a good community to play on, because the game is just much better with other players.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: just potato

Amokaci72

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN:Amokaci
Time Zone:GMT+1
How often will you be online? I normally play weekdays 4-6 hours after 12am GMT+1 and on and off all day on weekends.
Skype (If you have one) I Don't use it
A bit about yourself: I play MC since 2011 started with Vanilla then tryed modded and love it <3
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Potato 4 ever ^^

Last edited:

ToasterTech

Jul 29, 2019
forgot to read one instruction
sorry
Skype (If you have one)
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Where are my Potatoes?
IGN: Ma77h3hac83r
Time Zone: Alaska UTC -9
How often will you be online? Couple of hours a day.
Skype (If you have one) mattkarnes2010
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? Yes (I own a TS server that is already setup for groups if you're interested.)
A bit about yourself: All around gamer, play everything from Minecraft to ArmA/DayZ and everything in between. Currently working in the US Air Force. Looking for a small server to start a new let's play series for my YouTube channel. I have tried my hand at running various servers but due to work and life it was just to much to handle so I figured I would find one that works instead of creating a new one.
IGN:rmx614
Time Zone:Eastern time
How often will you be online? every day for a few hours
Skype (If you have one) [email protected] theres my email cant remember my name for it.
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? I would use it every day
A bit about yourself: im a dad but the baby is away with the mother Automation! I love making everything automated idc what it takes. I love all the tech mods I will get into some of the magic mods. oh I love bees!
Any comments, questions, or concerns: potato
Application:
IGN: rjansen2650
How often will you be online? 4-7 days per week
Skype (If you have one)
A bit about yourself: 34 years old, father of 3 and full time worker. Looking for a small community-like server to play on, as single-player worlds tend to get boring, mainly due to the lack of others.
I enjoy technical packs and have played MC and modded MC for several years.

Any comments, questions, or concerns: Don't mind me, I'm but a small potato in a big world.
Application:
IGN:atomic667
Time Zone:UTC-08
How often will you be online?Almost every day for a few hours
Skype (If you have one)
If we got a teamspeak server would you use it? probably
A bit about yourself: just someone looking for a good server with a good community to play on, because the game is just much better with other players.
Any comments, questions, or concerns: just potato
Application:
IGN:Amokaci
Time Zone:GMT+1
How often will you be online? I normally play weekdays 4-6 hours after 12am GMT+1 and on and off all day on weekends.
Skype (If you have one) I Don't use it
A bit about yourself: I play MC since 2011 started with Vanilla then tryed modded and love it <3
Any comments, questions, or concerns: Potato 4 ever ^^

You are all accepted. Welcome! IP is in the main post