[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
This is bit scary but weird smokes are coming out of the ship and I am getting heat strokes despite we running around with adequate amounts of water and a filled camel pack.
I moved all the heat sources like torches lava and pyrotheum outside, but the smoke still haunts me. I'm now living in an outside shack away from the weirdness in the ship.
Maybe you have a fire/heat source somewhere out of sight?

Reactions: pc_assassin

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
And if you can't stand Pneumaticraft, this is not the pack for you!

Eh, I've enjoyed plenty of other modpacks with stuff gated by a mod I didn't find that enjoyable. Don't enjoy Witchery but that didn't stop me from having a blast with Blood n' Bones.

This pack gave me good enough reasons to build some domes so at the end of the day I'm happy.

0VVZWpn.jpg

Spyder1369

Jul 29, 2019
anyone found any worthwhile or unique loots in those eff off big nether brick structures?

otherwise chiming in cool stuff in the pack other than im on my fourth city with no cooling tower.
Personally coolest buildings in the cities are the subway stations though im not brave enough to venture too deep below them.

Reactions: Shane2482

Eggyplant

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe you have a fire/heat source somewhere out of sight?
I checked the config files and Extrautils survivalist generators were in the list on what gives ambient temperature. Im now on a hunt to move all heaters off the ship.

ohhhhh :D Items give heat in your pocket? I want to carry 512 apple juices in my pocket.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
anyone found any worthwhile or unique loots in those eff off big nether brick structures?
otherwise chiming in cool stuff in the pack other than im on my fourth city with no cooling tower.
Personally coolest buildings in the cities are the subway stations though im not brave enough to venture too deep below them.
First off TNKs for the coment on the subway and as to the big nether brick structures they were supposed to have been removed till i could fix them but were over looked. Now they have been fixed and will go with the cities better hers a WIP pic 2014-08-17_14.00.15.png 2014-08-17_14.00.01.png they have been burryed and the blocks will be diff than the pics but will something that goes with the cities so they dont stand out so much.

Edit: And if you like the subway just wait till you see what came up with for 113

wolfpax181

Jul 29, 2019
I'm probably missing something painfully obvious, but how are you supposed to get the nickle to start invar blend in .12? Sieving dust has turned up absolutely none so far, searching through the pages hasn't gotten me very far yet, and I don't think I missed anything in the quest book, but in the eternal scramble to not die I probably have. (Read that in Eeyero's voice for added effect.)

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
I'm probably missing something painfully obvious, but how are you supposed to get the nickle to start invar blend in .12? Sieving dust has turned up absolutely none so far, searching through the pages hasn't gotten me very far yet, and I don't think I missed anything in the quest book, but in the eternal scramble to not die I probably have. (Read that in Eeyero's voice for added effect.)
gravel or sand

Reactions: wolfpax181

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
If I made a map for crash landing that was for 1.1.2 (so you can craft a smeltery) that was set in a bunker not a ship would anyone play it?

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

shalzi

Jul 29, 2019
is there any way i can get a power supply without going to the city?
sorry if already been asked just cba going throw all the pages

Warplord

Jul 29, 2019
What is the idea of these insane always aggressive spawning from everywhere zombie pigmen? How are you supposed to deal with them so early on without a smeltery and such :D
Hard times in the city.... (Thanks to the guys on the previous page who told me how to find it.)
Any suggestions ? And where exactly do they spawn from - spawners or just frickin' everywhere?

shalzi

Jul 29, 2019
What is the idea of these insane always aggressive spawning from everywhere zombie pigmen? How are you supposed to deal with them so early on without a smeltery and such :D
Hard times in the city.... (Thanks to the guys on the previous page who told me how to find it.)
Any suggestions ? And where exactly do they spawn from - spawners or just frickin' everywhere?
in each building there is 2 spawners some are in the walls best thing is to go in one at a time try find then quickly and get rid of them

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
I waited until I had full invar armor and plenty of extra camel packs full of water and high end meals for food before going to the city for the first time. Oh and also I had a lot more needlegun ammo.

Spyder1369

Jul 29, 2019
Guerrilla tactics, its part of the charm/difficulty. progress update sixth city had a nuke now to fight through a hundred blazes supercharged creepers pyrothium and such
FUN!

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
the idea is that there is some great stuff to be found in the cities and we dont want too make it too easy.
And with rubber and a little iron you can make all the needel gun cartridges you want and when you get to a city Run dont fight close up unless you have to. Snipe enemys gaurding buildings then run in and take out any spawners

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
You know that if you take the easy route you get extra lives by the end of the first day...... right? The easy mode is hardly hardcore.

eduardonono

Jul 29, 2019
You know that if you take the easy route you get extra lives by the end of the first day...... right? The easy mode is hardly hardcore.
Its not easy for me.
I can't clone myself
I really what is to just change mode from hardcore to easy or normal