buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
SANTA! YOU ARE A GENIOUS!
I was playing with the Nether Star blaster when I realised something. You can Rocket Jump :D

hqdefault.jpg

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
SANTA! YOU ARE A GENIOUS!
I was playing with the Nether Star blaster when I realised something. You can Rocket Jump :D

hqdefault.jpg
Yes you can, and it works even better when standing in water, and shouldn't actually do any damage to the terrain because it's not strong enough.
Oh my god. A maximum-range Fan from Flaxbeard's Steam Power Mod + the Nether Star Blaster = launching myself so unbelievably high that I die from fall damage.

You have to try this right now, @Gideonseymour .

Lord Laraby

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I see you already updated Santa's Decor to 1.7.10. That's cool because I decompiled it for my own use and updated it myself, complete with your name as author, logo pic, proper mod info, etc.
If you want my source, it's yours for the asking.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I see you already updated Santa's Decor to 1.7.10. That's cool because I decompiled it for my own use and updated it myself, complete with your name as author, logo pic, proper mod info, etc.
If you want my source, it's yours for the asking.
I don't see why you would do that, seems like a waste of time, since it's been updated to 1.7.10 since July 29.
I don't really care what you do with it, as long as you don't publicly distribute it, as described in my license.
If you made any actual changes, I'd like to know what they are because, apart from the minor things I'm working on right now, I'm kinda burnt out of ideas.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
I don't see why you would do that, seems like a waste of time, since it's been updated to 1.7.10 since July 29.
I don't really care what you do with it, as long as you don't publicly distribute it, as described in my license.
If you made any actual changes, I'd like to know what they are because, apart from the minor things I'm working on right now, I'm kinda burnt out of ideas.

Start working on 1.8? Guardian Quartz sounds neat. :p

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Update to Santa's Toys- 0.2.2, just a couple of fixes.
  • TWEAK/FIX: Gave the EntityEnderBlast and EntityNetherStarBlast gravity. It existed since 0.1, but had 0.0F velocity, causing it to stay in the air until it collides. It is now 0.01F.
  • TWEAK/FIX: Removed console messages stating in caps which FML Initialization event it was currently in (FMLPreInitializationEvent, FMLInitializationEvent, or FMLPostInitializationEvent), that I used and added in 0.2.1 to debug, but forgot to remove before release.

Get it at CurseForge (as of now the file hasn't been approved, but it should be fairly soon)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
You can now prove how much of a damn you do not give!

Santa's Toys 0.3 for Minecraft 1.7.10!
  • NEW: Logo image!
  • NEW: mcmod.info file!
  • NEW: Block of Damn Giving
  • TWEAK: The unlocalized names defined in the ItemInfo class weren't being used.
  • FIX: Removed unused language registry stuff from ItemHandler.
Here's the Block of Damn Giving:
http://puu.sh/b2J2N/f53bf4f50c.png
http://puu.sh/b2J2x/142ea8bfcf.png

Yes, it's ugly. I figured it would really go against the theme of the block to put much effort into it :p