Mod Feedback [1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2] Santa's Mini Mods

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by SatanicSanta, Jul 7, 2014.

1. SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta Wiki Steam Witch Wiki Staff FTB Mod Dev ModMyMC Editor

new mod! I'm in a huge hurry to leave the house right now, because I have to go half way across the city in an hour, and don't own a car, so I'll add it to the main post in like 10 or so hours when I'm back home. For now here's a CurseForge project: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/222513-sparkly-pants

Changelog:
    Initial release

2. Strikingwolf

Strikingwolf Philosopher and Programmer FTB Mod Dev

oh don't you love stuff that isn't there :p

3. SkeletonPunk

SkeletonPunk Lover of Steel Plates

everything in there seems to be blank

4. SatanicSanta

Shhhh it's under review

5. SatanicSanta

The CurseForge stuff is available now :D

Also OP is being updated.

pc_assassin, Mevansuto and Padfoote like this.
  6. SatanicSanta

Padfoote and pc_assassin like this.
  7. Qazplm601

Qazplm601 Lord of the Tumbleweeds

8. SatanicSanta

New mod again! http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/222682-santas-toys
    Santa's Toys. Current version is 0.1 for 1.6.4. As of right now, it only adds 3 items, the Match- a single use flint and steel made from a flint and a stick, the Ender Blaster- a gun that shoots ender pearls, and the Nether Star Blaster- a gun that shoots nether stars that explode on impact.

Ender and Nether Blasters only need a single ender pearl/nether star in the player's inventory and it'll work indefinitely.

9. trajing

trajing Obsessed with Ruby

I don't get joke credit for suggesting a nether star blaster? *grins*

SatanicSanta and Gideonseymour like this.
  10. SatanicSanta

pc_assassin and trajing like this.
  11. ThomazM

ThomazM Phoenix Team Founder

12. SatanicSanta

It was only based on the Star Cannon :p

I made the whole texture myself by hand.

13. SatanicSanta

my mods are now for 1.7.10!
    Not sure when the files will be approved on CurseForge. They're approved now

The changelogs can be found in the normal places ;)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  14. RealSketch

RealSketch Purple Dragon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y0SCQJvA1c&t=0m23s
    :p

15. SatanicSanta

Got a major fix for Santa's Decor, and a minor fix for Sparkly Pants.

Sparkly Pants 0.2.1
    Made the pants no longer repairable, with gold nor sugar.

Santa's Decor 0.4.1.
    Fixed crafting recipes causing a rendering crash.

Also, I'm considering adding some lamps or something to Santa's Decor, with the colors that are already in-use. I'm thinking they would be based off of the current vMC redstone lamp. Thoughts?

RealSketch, pc_assassin and Padfoote like this.
  16. Qazplm601

meh. i dont really want another mod with lamps.

Padfoote likes this.
  17. Qazplm601

[23:48:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.7.10
    [23:48:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: Encountered an unexpected exception
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/renderer/entity/Render
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:420) ~[FMLModContainer.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) ~[LoadController.class:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) ~[LoadController.class:?]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275) ~[minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) ~[LoadController.class:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:492) ~[Loader.class:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:87) ~[FMLServerHandler.class:?]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:313) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117) ~[lt.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.Render
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:188) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_65]
    ... 30 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[asm-all-4.1.jar:4.1]
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.TerminalTransformer.transform(TerminalTransformer.java:14) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1191-universal.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:276) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:174) ~[launchwrapper-1.9.jar:?]
    ... 30 more
    [23:48:45] [Server thread/ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: C:\Users\Reiss\Desktop\Servertest\.\crash-reports\crash-2014-08-01_23.48.45-server.txt

santa's toys 0.2 in a server. (only mod)

18. SatanicSanta

Like I told you in the convo, give me the actual crash report. And again, like I told you in the convo, I seriously don't know why there's an NPE related to the Render class because I don't use it.

19. Qazplm601

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 02/08/14 2:45 AM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/renderer/entity/Render
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:420)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:492)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:87)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:313)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:117)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.Render
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:188)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 30 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:180)
    ... 32 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
    Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
    Java Version: 1.7.0_65, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1781965064 bytes (1699 MB) / 2058878976 bytes (1963 MB) up to 2058878976 bytes (1963 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m -XX:permSize=128m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.18.1180 Minecraft Forge 10.13.0.1180 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active
    mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{7.10.18.1180} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1180-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{10.13.0.1180} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.0.1180-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    santastoys{0.2} [Santa's Toys] (santastoys02.zip) Unloaded
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    crash report.

20. SatanicSanta

Just released a hotfix for Santa's Toys- 0.2.1. I'm not exactly sure if an update is necessary for clients, but it definitely is for servers.
    • HOTFIX: Vanilla Render class was being referenced on client and server side. It is now a client-side thing, as it should've been in 0.1/0.2 or whatever version that was. This means that servers can now use this mod without having an NPE.
    http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/222682-santas-toys

Gideonseymour and Padfoote like this.