Recent Events Discussion (RED) Thread

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
They've supposedly retested the mutton. Im gal they added that. Its never made sense that the other animals had food drops but not the sheep. The bunny models are horrible and done better in mods like Twilight Forest & Mo Creatures.
I wonder if either of those two mods will add an option to replace vanilla models with their models?

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
I'm probably pretty late for this but...

HAYO!
You're also dev still :rolleyes:
fDXa2nR.png

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
And people thought I was derailing with the void fog news. . . Is there a way to make the forums not show me images at all?

Reactions: Fixided

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if this means we need to select Alex vs Steve in world creation

Wiki:
  • Skins
    • New alternative default skin: Alex[2]
      • Alex is Steve but with 3-pixel wide arms
    • There will be a choice to select 4 or 3-pixel arms on minecraft.net/profile in the future
    • Custom skins are still only 4-pixel wide arms
      • However, there is a bug in the Prerelease which sometimes displays the wrong model.
    • If you don't have a custom skin yet, you are randomly assigned Steve or Alex based on your random user ID

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
You can now prove how much of a damn you do not give!

Santa's Toys 0.3 for Minecraft 1.7.10!
  • NEW: Logo image!
  • NEW: mcmod.info file!
  • NEW: Block of Damn Giving
  • TWEAK: The unlocalized names defined in the ItemInfo class weren't being used.
  • FIX: Removed unused language registry stuff from ItemHandler.
Here's the Block of Damn Giving:
http://puu.sh/b2J2N/f53bf4f50c.png
http://puu.sh/b2J2x/142ea8bfcf.png

Yes, it's ugly. I figured it would really go against the theme of the block to put much effort into it :p

I wish to report a bug. I am unable 'like' this more than once. Clearly, this is insufficient. Suggest we use scientific notation for number of likes given. 6.02*10^23 likes to give for this.

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019

This vid is 11 minutes long. It details basic changes in Thaumcraft 4.2. Outside of the written information you find on the forums, HaighYorkie is the BEST source for Thaumcraft info. Period.
Oh man, I love modded Minecraft sometimes. The logic is just flawless. After all, what's the best way to deal with serious competition than NERFING YOUR MOD TO HELL?

But really, this is just sad. That was an 11-minute video of nerfs and literally nothing else. I would accept Warp if you could get rid of it, even if it was only in the late-game and really expensive. But NOPE. It also sounds like if you turn off Warp you don't get the new Eldrich stuff (could be wrong here). Azanor clearly didn't learn from IC0.2 that making purely annoying elements and adding them to old objects that everyone liked is bad.