Any 1.7.10 modpack private codes?

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just wondering if anyone has any 1.7.10 modpack codes for ftb. I found one, but it didn't have a lot of mods. Preferably with thermal expansion, mfr, and most of mods in monster, if they are updated. Sorry for being kinda picky, just asking.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
There are quite a few packs available on the ATLauncher for 1.7.10. BevoLJ has a pack, but it has IC2 as well. I'd recommend SolitaryCraft though. It has a LOT of optional mods so that you can basically make your own pack ad includes most of what you're asking for.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
Again, private is the key word ;p
No, I mean the pack being technically private because you type it into the private pack codes section, but the pack being public. I mean the only thing private is the part where you click and it says private pack code.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
No, I mean the pack being technically private because you type it into the private pack codes section, but the pack being public. I mean the only thing private is the part where you click and it says private pack code.
i know, i was just messing with you. i myself am running a pack, and i know what you are talking about ;p

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I know Thaumcraft isn't yet, but will be soon, 1.7.10 version is in closed beta at the moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1408290484][/DOUBLEPOST]To be honest Unstable isn't that bad, the only recurring issue I get is from Extra Utilities generators, and that's been fixed in the newest ExU update.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
I know Thaumcraft isn't yet, but will be soon, 1.7.10 version is in closed beta at the moment.[DOUBLEPOST=1408290484][/DOUBLEPOST]To be honest Unstable isn't that bad, the only recurring issue I get is from Extra Utilities generators, and that's been fixed in the newest ExU update.
I'll try it, but the problem is, is that I don't want to make a huge base, and have my world get corrupt or something cause its unstable, even though I doubt it would happen.... I'll try it :) Also what was the problem with the extra utilities generators?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
It's something with the sounds, it's fixed in a later version of ExU but Unstable hasn't updated yet, so you'd have to manually remove the old version and download and add the new one via the edit modpack tab

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
It's something with the sounds, it's fixed in a later version of ExU but Unstable hasn't updated yet, so you'd have to manually remove the old version and download and add the new one via the edit modpack tab
When I try getting unstable it says my open gl version doesn't support shaders and crashes. (I knew that my version of OpenGL didn't support it before) and I want to know how to disable them. And unstable has shaders? Lol

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
When I try getting unstable it says my open gl version doesn't support shaders and crashes. (I knew that my version of OpenGL didn't support it before) and I want to know how to disable them. And unstable has shaders? Lol

I'm pretty sure that means your GPU can't handle the new MC versions.