Seeking: Guides - Reloaded

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Looking through the entire Magic Farm guide, I found ONE spelling / grammar mistake, and that is where they spelt manyullyn wrong (not that i can blame them :p) in the tools section. I can't edit it, so if someone who can could do that, that's all that needs changing.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
crash landing guide? I know it has hqm but you still end up dead within a min. without knowing what you are doing :p

I could write one if you guys want

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
crash landing guide? I know it has hqm but you still end up dead within a min. without knowing what you are doing :p

I could write one if you guys want
Yeah sure. Someone'll need to make the actual Crash Landing page as well. I guess I could do that after I'm done coding for the day.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Santa, you need to update the magic farm bit.

Looking through the RoC guide now.
I had updated magic farm before and it never showed back up :(

For the RoC guidr, you might need too go into the pending change too see the most recent one (for v23-24). The one showing up, last time i checked, was when i wrote it for v14-19

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I had updated magic farm before and it never showed back up :(

For the RoC guidr, you might need too go into the pending change too see the most recent one (for v23-24). The one showing up, last time i checked, was when i wrote it for v14-19
I mean in the first post he does :p

Could you link me to that new version please? I'm highly inexperienced with RoC, so I'll just be grammar- and spelling-checking it.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
I mean in the first post he does :p

Could you link me to that new version please? I'm highly inexperienced with RoC, so I'll just be grammar- and spelling-checking it.
If you have an account on the wiki, click in my signature
If not you can't access it