[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Mokradin

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thanks, i try this.

Edit: I leave the Storm_Tornado_grabBlocks to true and add the dust to the grablist.
Code:
Storm_Tornado_GrabList=250

I will probably add more blocks later

Last edited:

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
As a note, I am taking a break. Outside of bugs, I probably won't be paying much attention to this thread for a week. So, if I don't respond I'm not ignoring you, or at least I'm not ignoring just you. And please, please no suggestions for the next week. I can't really control what my creative side seizes on, and if it grabs some idea out of this thread I won't get the break I need.

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
As a note, I am taking a break. Outside of bugs, I probably won't be paying much attention to this thread for a week. So, if I don't respond I'm not ignoring you, or at least I'm not ignoring just you. And please, please no suggestions for the next week. I can't really control what my creative side seizes on, and if it grabs some idea out of this thread I won't get the break I need.
Enjoy the well deserved time off mate!

eliandarkbrood

Jul 29, 2019
Take it easy man... you do good work.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

RuneSphinx

Jul 29, 2019

Errmm... Don't hate me... But I may have a few bugs for you to squish... I am going to wait til 1.1.2 server files come out.. but after playing a little while a few things became apparent. Now I am going to wait a week so that I can try out the offical version and we'll go from there, Enjoy that week of rest and don't you dare log on to this forum.... FTB can we get a week tempban so someone can have his life back??

Reactions: Shane2482

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
The official 1.1.2 will be out very soon. You can go ahead and post bugs, I need to fix those. But beyond that, I won't be around much. I will be keeping an eye on this thread, every now and again, specifically for bug reports though.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Is a spider a bug? Cause I really want to report a bug. :D

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
i think i'm sticking to 1.1.1 for a few more episodes. I'm doing a map showcase again to update the new map and features. just to make sure everything is cool with the newest version.

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Been learning a lot about SFM today. SFM can be used as a replacement for itemducts as well. I almost feel bad about complaining about servos being too hard to get in 1.1.2. now, since we have XU transfer nodes and SFM as better choices than itemducts. I won't need near as many servos in 1.1.2 as I thought I would.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Been learning a lot about SFM today. SFM can be used as a replacement for itemducts as well. I almost feel bad about complaining about servos being too hard to get in 1.1.2. now, since we have XU transfer nodes and SFM as better choices than itemducts. I won't need near as many servos in 1.1.2 as I thought I would.
you don't need servo, just FYI. you can place a lever or redstone torch under/next to the pipes start point and it will work just as well. you only needs servos for a: machines and b: move specfic items out.

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
you don't need servo, just FYI. you can place a lever or redstone torch under/next to the pipes start point and it will work just as well. you only needs servos for a: machines and b: move specfic items out.
Yeah I know, but I still like to use servos to control how many items get pulled out at a time for a lot of sorting projects, but SFM/XU transfer nodes can do the same thing, if not better. I know you can use dense mode to prevent back stuffing of itemducts, but it's still annoying to setup, just takes up that much more room. The other options don't back stuff at all.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I have episode 8 uploaded. We get the smelter up and run auto. Also I hook up auto cobble. Enjoy!

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ok, 1.1.2 is now live on the FTB launcher. I will update the first post with change logs and such later,