[1.6.4] Running Red v1.1.4 [Jam-Packed][Hardcore][Magic][RPG][Good as Crash Landing!]

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
You guys DO know that I did look at it, right? :p You can stop pinging me :3

It does look interesting, but I was GOING to withhold judgment until I could actually play it :D

We+did+it.+Because+Stephen+Colbert+is+50+thousand+times_eda923_3860544.gif

GG everyone, see you next in the modpack!

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
53197928.jpg

Under the pack code:
blood

@WayofTime can finally give his opinion :D

Anyway, this isn't the version that I am planning on submitting to Jam-Packed. I expect there to be bugs that my team of testers and I could not catch. So, I've decided to use the biggest testing team possible. The general public :p
Report any bugs you find here, and in fact, I've already found one. When you generate a new world, there are ID conflicts. Just accept it, as none of those blocks were ever used in the world.
It's not a first release without bugs! :p

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
53197928.jpg

Under the pack code:
blood

Anyway, this isn't the version that I am planning on submitting to Jam-Packed. I expect there to be bugs that my team of testers and I could not catch. So, I've decided to use the biggest testing team possible. The general public :p
Report any bugs you find here, and in fact, I've already found one. When you generate a new world, there are ID conflicts. Just accept it, as none of those blocks were ever used in the world.
YAY!!!!

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
53197928.jpg

Under the pack code:
blood

soon as i can, Vaelstrom will be joining Running Red as a public pack! (once the FTB 1.7 packs are out)

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
Here's some bugs.
Chopped wood is texture as a compass.
I have no idea how to go to the progress tree on that guidebook thingamajig after I finished the first goal.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Here's some bugs.
Chopped wood is texture as a compass.
I have no idea how to go to the progress tree on that guidebook thingamajig after I finished the first goal.
a) Gid knows. We have no clue how to fix it.
b) It's possible.