[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I am confused I completed all the basic quests, and the under pressure quests, basic still reads 90% but there is nothing left to do, and under pressure reads 80% with nothing left to do. so I went and did the life quests that took forever, and they are totally completed. I see Tech revolution but it is locked and there are no other quest to do other then repeatable. am I missing something to unlock tech-rev? thank you for any help given/
You need to craft 3 PCBs and that should unlock stuff. If you did, and it hasn't, then there is a problem somewhere and I'll need to fix it.

Palindrome

Jul 29, 2019
just out of curiosity. is there a chance we could get narraration on the quest book and info logs? a la AG skies? i think it would help ad a bit of flourish. or possibly create a trigger that links to a youtube video that would do the same thing with a machinima video? :3
That'd be awesome. Palindrome could do that computer voice like she did for her LP:

@Iskandar
I'd be up for making robotic narration audio or a machinima for the quests if you're interested in having them!

Reactions: drktemplar06

James K Doble

Jul 29, 2019
You need to craft 3 PCBs and that should unlock stuff. If you did, and it hasn't, then there is a problem somewhere and I'll need to fix it.
Thank you I scrape together the parts to make one more and it open up more quests Thank you! I guess it did not register one of the ones I made previously. :)

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
@Iskandar
I'd be up for making robotic narration audio or a machinima for the quests if you're interested in having them!

Ah, yes, yes I would. Sorry, I've been buried in my 1.1.2 update, but I meant to contact you. Thanks, very much.

Same here finely got to watch your first ep i havent seen any youtuber put so much extra work into a lp great job cant wait to see more

Reactions: Palindrome

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Will Forestry be added? Even if it's machines are config-ed to be expensive?
No. Forestry adds nothing I need and bees really, really wouldn't work in this pack. I'm trying to keep this pack as light weight as I can. I'm up to 50 mods, but a lot of them aren't big on content. This is, mostly, friendly to old or slow computers and I would like to keep it that way. That is another reason I have rejected Galacticraft.

Reactions: pc_assassin

darksqualltr

Jul 29, 2019
can i report bugs here ?
i just make a 1k storage for the quest the ME Chest is okay but the Me 1K Storage it dont get into Quest
and thanks for this pack i had till now a great time !

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
can i report bugs here ?
i just make a 1k storage for the quest the ME Chest is okay but the Me 1K Storage it dont get into Quest
and thanks for this pack i had till now a great time !
That is a known bug I will fix for 1.1.2. Which took a bit longer than expected. For now, just go into edit mode (/hqm edit, I think) and force complete it. I need to remember that precision mode for quest rewards is flaky as hell for things that store stuff in NBT.

Genshou

Jul 29, 2019
Ever hear the phrase different strokes? For me, my early game is LONNNG cause I like to build up, farm, do the quests till I get an AA, setup dust automation, dig ALOT of dust out to feed it, go build and pretty-fy my base, not die, and build up alot ALOT of resources via that automation. I do setup a manual cobblegen but not really use it that much. Thus, as I said, no need for an automated cobblegen for me at start tho it helps alot that I'm getting stones by the boatload. I've got food and teching it up. Horribly inefficent? No. Not a speed run. So, no. it isn't. Most of this long early game is due to the fact that I hadn't till recently actually gotten very far with Pneumaticraft but now that I've played with it more, not so scared anymore since after you get the laser things, it does speed up processing things quite a bit. If I ever need you to come over and play minecraft for me, I'll pm you. Till then, I'll play it the way I play it as others play it the way they play it.
Yeesh, who sifted sand over your Wheaties this morning? If you enjoy playing that way, nobody is forcing you to stop. But when you solicit advice from the moment you arrive in a thread, then you give an adversarial response to the very same advice, that sends a perplexingly mixed message.

Yes, it is certainly possible to play this pack without ever setting up a cobblegen. Every 100 dust sifted nets an average of 5 cobblestone blocks. Once a surplus of dirt is acquired, they can also be sifted for stones and seeds. If you want to never use a cobblegen as a self-imposed restriction, I can respect that. Melting down a few rocks and then suddenly having infinite stone appear is certainly not realistic. But if you just don't think it's efficient, I don't know where your definition of efficiency comes from.

darksqualltr

Jul 29, 2019
i played the first 3 days without cobble gen and when i was smoking a cig i came up with a idea ;) now its easyer and one problem solved in this dusty planet(finally i got a extruder)
i love this pack and wanna play it on a multiplayer server but it seems there are no out

Isaiah Douglas

Jul 29, 2019
Open the launcher. Click on the third party mod pack tab on the top. Look for crash landing on the list on the left. Click on that and press launch. If you should crash or fail to download, try, try again.

It didn't let me download for the first couple of days either but eventually it went through. Alternatively, it has been suggested you try the code "doom". See post #1863 above - it even has a picture for you to see.
thanks guys i figured it out now

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Highly recommend making exo-shoes and throwing 30 redstone on them as soon as you got the materials for it. Gives you 30% increase in walking speed.

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted to download the new map, but it looks like the file is no longer available. @Iskandar, any chance we can get a new link to download the map? Also, would have been nice to link it in the OP, but for now I'd be happy if I could at least download it!

jalapenoman715

Jul 29, 2019
i am stuck on the sapping the saplings quest. i have the QDS next to my fluid transposer and the quest is bound to the QDS. I put 10 saplings in the transposer and got 1000 water and the quest % done is still 0. what do i do/what am i doing wrong?

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
i am stuck on the sapping the saplings quest. i have the QDS next to my fluid transposer and the quest is bound to the QDS. I put 10 saplings in the transposer and got 1000 water and the quest % done is still 0. what do i do/what am i doing wrong?

Did the water go into the QDS? You have to point the Fluid Transposer so the output goes into the QDS. You'll know cuz the water disappears :(

Hrulgin

Jul 29, 2019
Also, make sure you mark the QDS with the quest beforehand. If you don't, you've wasted a bucket of water very early on.