Whitelist Server FTB Ultimate Fragnet hosted Server ( 1.4.7) 24 slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE
White listed fun with friends Server. My interest is to make some friends who enjoy FTB or Minecraft overall. I am 17 years old and want legit maturity. I want Skype contacts so we can be in a call while we play. If you do not have a Skype, you are SOL.

Application (copy and paste fill out and post.) Reply 9 Slots left
age?:
Skype (required) :
experience?:
Why you want to join?:

Fill out the application if interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: PanMan

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
Skype (required): making one atm.
Experience: Played monster and unlimited on at least 5 different servers. (intermediate player)
Why do I want to join?: I want a small tight nit community where I can play my game.

Jul 29, 2019
age?: 17
skype (required) : Will provide if accepted.
experience?: I know lots about Tinkers Contsruct, IC2 and BC. I have played on many servers before.
Why you want to join?: I would like to join a community with people who I can trust.

Jul 29, 2019
skype (required) : Will provide if accepted.
experience?: I know lots about Tinkers Contsruct, IC2 and BC. I have played on many servers before.
Why you want to join?: I would like to join a community with people who I can trust.
for trust issues and many problems with griefing, I would like to add you on skype and talk with you. Chargedtrix is my skype.[DOUBLEPOST=1406470319][/DOUBLEPOST]
Skype (required): making one atm.
Experience: Played monster and unlimited on at least 5 different servers. (intermediate player)
Why do I want to join?: I want a small tight nit community where I can play my game.
Once you skype is made , add chargedtrix I would love to invite you to a call and chat a little then give you the details if I find you worthy

Jul 29, 2019
for trust issues and many problems with griefing, I would like to add you on skype and talk with you. Chargedtrix is my skype.[DOUBLEPOST=1406470319][/DOUBLEPOST]
Once you skype is made , add chargedtrix I would love to invite you to a call and chat a little then give you the details if I find you worthy
Okay, not availbe at the moment, but hopefully soon

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
experience: been playing for almost a year of FTB now.
Why you want to join?: I want to go back to old packs that I once enjoyed.

BroCrafted8

Jul 29, 2019
age?:14 but im muture
skype (required) :dakota_welty
experience?:iv been playing for about a year
Why you want to join?:i want to play Minecrafted with some cool people and just hang out.

Illegalpizza12

Jul 29, 2019
age?:14
Skype (required) :you should have it im Roy Hicks messaged u earlier
experience?:4-5 years with minecraft altogether
Why you want to join?:just looking for a fun pass time! if i am excepted ill be on alot lol i have a lot of spare time

TheAnswerme

Jul 29, 2019
age?: 13 But Mature
Skype (required) : Will Provide If Accepted
experience?: Ive Been Playing MC Since Beta 1.8 And Have Been Playing Modded MC Since Tekkit Classic Was The Normal Tekkit And Even Before.
Why you want to join?: I Just Wanna Join A Modded MC Server That Has A Good Community And No Griefers, Ill Admit, I Was Banned Once Back In My Noob Days Of 1.8 For Griefing, And What do You Expect Like Any 8-9 Year Old Playing MC They Greif, I Did Some Minor Greifing On That Server, Mainly Breaking About 10 Blocks Then Admiting Greif, Ive Never Been Banned Since, And Im Ending My App Here Due To It Being Long
TL;DR Looking For A Good Community

FaixxHD

Jul 29, 2019
Skype (required) : Skillaman3
Experience?: It's been a while since I played FTB but I'm sure I'll be back on track pretty quick. I've mostly played with IC2, GregTech and Nuclear Control but of course have I done things with the other mods aswell. I am not an expert but I am eager to learn more and expand my skill and knowledge in the game.
Why you want to join?: I'm looking for a small community server with people who I can trust and have fun with while I play the game.

Stewyintheface

Jul 29, 2019
Age. 19
Experience: I have alot of experience in the older packs. I have played for 2 years now, I recently quit but im ready to get myself back into the game. I know you will probably look past me but trust me im fun, funny and a good helper. I honestly feel like i just applied to a damn job. I am currently in college but i have alot of free time i just want something to fill that time. When i am on im usually on for hours trying to get what i planned to do done, I know this may be stupid to put but I feel like i missed alot when i quit lol. Just message me when you can saying that I did or didnt make it
Thanks, Stewyintheface

WinterWizard11

Jul 29, 2019
I want to join becuase i got bored if tell it and started ftb and in now search of a fun chill server

WinterWizard11

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry my first response got messed up but I would like to join becuase I had been playing attack of the b team and I got bored of that so I'm now getting into ftb

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
age?:18 23-08-1996
Skype (required) :killer12kk (michiel)
experience?: more than 1 year
Why you want to join?: i had a break at ftb for 3 month and i want to get started again

Anton_Eerik

Jul 29, 2019
Skype (required) : anton.eerik.pauts
experience?: been playing ultimate for good year now, but never managed to make a fusion reactor, the servers go usually offline before i get to it
Why you want to join?: I want have a good time playing FTB, on small community server with no banned items, because banning items just tahes the game experience away for legit players.

Harlem

Jul 29, 2019
age?: I'm 15
Skype (required) : will provide if accepted
experience?: over a years worth I guess
Why you want to join?: I want to play on a chill server with my mates