Wiki stuffz, read this or else...

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
it also seems like a lot of the stuff from the "unofficial" wiki is copy and pasted over from the "official" one, so we might as well just call the "official" one just "the wiki" and the "unofficial" one "pointless"
...and a good deal of it is made originally. I'd love it if some of their writers came over and helped, the unofficial one is far from perfect, but it has more info.

ostPavel

Jul 29, 2019
You should see the unofficial wiki forums, how they think they control FTB is so funny! :p
:eek:
Links please?

edit:
MRW I've read the rest of the posts
Ph6Ei.gif

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
They won't as long as we are associated with Curse. They want us to join them instead. *shrug*

You could adopt a rotating set of mods in packs and make their life nearly unbearable, if they feel they're more accurate anyway... :D

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I don't copy anymore...I just word it in my own words now...so please don't give me coal for Christmas!
I never copied, I just learn the mods. But if I have no intention of documenting that mod, and it isn't already on the official wiki, I'll check for a mod wiki, then the unofficial.

Reactions: Padfoote

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
It's sad to see that some people dislike the fact our wiki exists to such a point :eek:

Don't get me wrong... #1, I'm a Smarta$$, and #2 I disbelieve everything I see on Wiki anyway. knowing how people tend to bloviate and make stuff up... Wiki will take input from anyone.