Private Pack Infiniti Server | 1.6.4 | White-List | Custom Pack & Launcher | 24/7 Dedicated Server | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
I am very interested
Have you ever been banned: No but i have banned people as a previous server owner.

Expreience: Tons, but let me have you know i am really looking for a decent group because i haven't played for three months now and now i'm looking to come back and come back into a good group that i could play for a while. I'm ready for some automation and computer craft again.

IGN: Ballerona_Budget

Why: i want Automate, maybe finally finish the magic mods ! also i am finally returning back to the minecraft scene after three months now

demanzke

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but right now no new applications are being reviewed. we recently switched from a rented server to a new personal one and until we get tickthreading working or reset the map for 1.7 there just aren't enough resources to allow more 24/7 chunkloaders.

I will post an update here and review open applications once the situation changes. Please don't write more applications though because you will potentially find another server faster than waiting for those changes.

demanzke

Jul 29, 2019
why in specific have i been decliend? it was a volts raid server. i do not think that should have an affect on my application, he was a rogue admin and i bet most people have been banned but are to ashamed to admit it.

IGN: Thunderang
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): No
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 14 turning 15.
FTB Experience: I've been playing FTB since I found out about it in 2011. I had a crappy pc so I could only play it a my friends house who had an Alienware. Now I have my own Alienware X51 so I spend most of my gaming time on the Direwolf20 Pack, Monster, Horizons, etc. I am a very skilled builder that can make factories and houses using machines such as the Filler.
Why do you want to join our server?: Ever since my best friend moved, I was only able to play alone. I looked for other servers but right when I got out of the spawn I was welcomed by a wastleland full of explosions and spawn killing. This server looks like it has mature people that I can play with. With this server, I hope to learn more about different kinds of mods in FTB.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I am kinda shy at first. But once I am comfortable I can talk casually. I like to work with friends on big projects. Hopefully I can team up with some people on the server and make like a "team" house (fraternity lol..). I do what I am asked and obey the rules. And if you need to ask, I am not a griefer but a person that wants to play FTB and learn more about it.

IGN: Ugot_trolled
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 14
FTB Experience: Playing FTB since Mindcrack 1.4.7
Why do you want to join our server?: I want to join the server because i want to meet new people and make some friends, and hang out with them and also play minecraft !
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I love playing in server´s because i love meeting new people and chating with them ! (Also I LOVE MINECRAFT AND FTB) :)

IGN: JackStanley3
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 18
FTB Experience: Always loved playing with mods even back in the day when you had to put the in yourself ;)
Why do you want to join our server?: Always Wondered how a custom pack would work out and this list of mods seem round about my style so might aswell give it ago.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): Enjoy Playing With Other People (Not Like That ;) ) and enjoy having fun and making nice builds

Have you been banned before (if yes then why): no
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 15
FTB Experience: started playing with direwolf20s and tekkits modpacks over a year ago.
Why do you want to join our server?: I want play with another people and have fun in my free time.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application):I like to build and share my creations and with others and machins.

I am very interested
Have you ever been banned: No but i have banned people as a previous server owner.

Expreience: Tons, but let me have you know i am really looking for a decent group because i haven't played for three months now and now i'm looking to come back and come back into a good group that i could play for a while. I'm ready for some automation and computer craft again.

IGN: Ballerona_Budget

Why: i want Automate, maybe finally finish the magic mods ! also i am finally returning back to the minecraft scene after three months now

All applications accepted. Anybody who is still interested: please PM me for details.
The thread is open for further applications again :)

MrMindyMindMaxi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrMindyMind
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): No, I have never been banned (forums/IG).
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 17, will turn 18 this August.
FTB Experience: I have played on several FTB packs (mostly private ones) but I have some experience with more familiar ones such as Mindcrack, DW20 and Ultimate.
Why do you want to join our server?: Recently I feel like playing FTB again after a little break, I don't like playing SP so I'm looking for an active, stable server to play on.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I have Skype, TS3 and working mic if it matters. I would also like to mention that I may not be active at times because of work and other RL things, but when I have some free time I will most likely play a few hours.

demanzke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrMindyMind
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): No, I have never been banned (forums/IG).
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 17, will turn 18 this August.
FTB Experience: I have played on several FTB packs (mostly private ones) but I have some experience with more familiar ones such as Mindcrack, DW20 and Ultimate.
Why do you want to join our server?: Recently I feel like playing FTB again after a little break, I don't like playing SP so I'm looking for an active, stable server to play on.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I have Skype, TS3 and working mic if it matters. I would also like to mention that I may not be active at times because of work and other RL things, but when I have some free time I will most likely play a few hours.

accepted, check your inbox for details.

megamit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mit240
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): took some items from an abandoned house but haven't been banned for years.
FTB Experience: Played FTB since the very first open beta packs came out. Tekkit and personal packs before that.
Why do you want to join our server?: Havent played mc for a while but i would like to start playing again on a nice relaxed server.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): Why did the creeper cross the road. Damn Ocelots were in his way, duh!

demanzke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mit240
Have you been banned before (if yes then why):
took some items from an abandoned house but haven't been banned for years.
FTB Experience: Played FTB since the very first open beta packs came out. Tekkit and personal packs before that.
Why do you want to join our server?: Havent played mc for a while but i would like to start playing again on a nice relaxed server.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): Why did the creeper cross the road. Damn Ocelots were in his way, duh!

accepted, PM'ing the info right now.

MidomDevil

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: midomdevil
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 16
FTB Experience: 100%
Why do you want to join our server?: I really want to done another modpack, fair and nice player, hope to make some good friends!
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I played FTB Ultimate alot, like much more than 500 hours for sure! I know almost every mod... except PneumaticCraft, if you guys got that, pretty cool... gonna learn it from you guys!

Thanks,
Midom!

korant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: korant
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): yes, The reason why i do not recall it was years ago when i first started joining servers.
FTB Experience: lots i have played most FTB mod packs and even have created some custom ones myself.
Why do you want to join our server?: I just got over a bad friendship and want to try and find new friends and get over the old one(s).
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): i'm kind and helpful. but i have 1 thing you bad about me i wish to let you know that is i get quite energetic in
the early morning of US eastern time so i can get a bit irritating but i alway apologize and try me best not to bug people.

P.S. i do have skype if you would like it let me know in the response.

demanzke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: korant
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): yes, The reason why i do not recall it was years ago when i first started joining servers.
FTB Experience: lots i have played most FTB mod packs and even have created some custom ones myself.
Why do you want to join our server?: I just got over a bad friendship and want to try and find new friends and get over the old one(s).
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): i'm kind and helpful. but i have 1 thing you bad about me i wish to let you know that is i get quite energetic in
the early morning of US eastern time so i can get a bit irritating but i alway apologize and try me best not to bug people.

P.S. i do have skype if you would like it let me know in the response.

accepted, details in your inbox

Furikuri Yugi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FurikuriYugi
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 32
FTB Experience: Day 0+
Why do you want to join our server?: Full use of Qcraft
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): Builder, automater ect

demanzke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FurikuriYugi
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 32
FTB Experience: Day 0+
Why do you want to join our server?: Full use of Qcraft
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): Builder, automater ect

sadly we don't really have resources available on the current map (41ms per tick with only one player online) however once we do reset for 1.7.10 I will revisit applications and post in this thread, until .10 mods are stable I kind of have to put applications on halt, sorry. you will be the last one accepted on the whitelist until then, do note however that we dropped qcraft from the pack because we only run one server right now and other than the portals it really had no practical use. if you're still interested anyways, please send me a PM.

2. We're rather close to a reset (1.7) w/ a new modpack

sadly that is still difficult to say, some mods I want in it are still being rewritten for 1.7, some in early and non public testing stages... I would give it at least another month probably.

basseboy1337

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: basseboy1337
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Cause I Was Being Honest And The Admin Just Banned Me xD
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest):15 ill be 16 in december
FTB Experience: I have Medium Experience
Why do you want to join our server?: Cause im looking for a nice and clean server to play on with alot of mod :D
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application):i have tried alot of servers but i have yet to find one :D