Private Pack Infiniti Server | 1.6.4 | White-List | Custom Pack & Launcher | 24/7 Dedicated Server | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
If you can still add mods, geostrata crystals only is really nice...if that's possible, the 5000 different kinds of useless stone however...
Get TC4 shard clusters and set up beacons xD Profit!

Brolance

Jul 29, 2019
do i need an update and if so where do i get it because i cant log in to the server it's saying that i am missing forge multiparts

Reactions: venu_123

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
You send me your skype name so you can be added to the group, and we'll continue from there :D

millemcflurry

Jul 29, 2019
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): no, never
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 17
FTB Experience: Love all the magic and technical mods like Thaumcraft, Industrial Craft 2, BuildCraft and i'm experienced with both the earlier and the most recent ones.
Why do you want to join our server?: this server seems organized with a good community. it seems to me that this server is were I can enjoy and cooperate with other players and in difrent events

Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I'm a Swedish student studying music arts. Other then playing minecraft I enjoy writing songs and derping around with friends.

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): no, never
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 17
FTB Experience: Love all the magic and technical mods like Thaumcraft, Industrial Craft 2, BuildCraft and i'm experienced with both the earlier and the most recent ones.
Why do you want to join our server?: this server seems organized with a good community. it seems to me that this server is were I can enjoy and cooperate with other players and in difrent events
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I'm a Swedish student studying music arts. Other then playing minecraft I enjoy writing songs and derping around with friends.
tja! Vitlistar dig alldeles strax, skicka mig ditt skype-namn så hjälper vi dig att installera modden.

bigboyminer

Jul 29, 2019
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Yes, for raiding a admins base
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest):15
FTB Experience:Newbie
Why do you want to join our server? Because of the whitelist, no a**holes and have a good time

dgoodman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dgoodman024
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): nope
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 22
FTB Experience: Been playing modded minecraft since at least minecraft 1.3, possibly before I don't remember. Played with friends in the past on FTB packs and nowadays play a lot of single player on a custom created pack.
Why do you want to join our server?: I'm interested in playing in a community environment and this server has a similar pack to the custom one I play. Also is white-listed and seems well organized.

Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): Will be pretty shy at first but will warm up. I am very friendly and happy to help people tho. I have skype under the same name as well.

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Yes, for raiding a admins base
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest):15
FTB Experience:Newbie
Why do you want to join our server? Because of the whitelist, no a**holes and have a good time

I'm terribly sorry but I and the other admins can not let you on the server due to obvious reasons. Your application has been denied.

IGN: dgoodman024
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): nope
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 22
FTB Experience: Been playing modded minecraft since at least minecraft 1.3, possibly before I don't remember. Played with friends in the past on FTB packs and nowadays play a lot of single player on a custom created pack.
Why do you want to join our server?: I'm interested in playing in a community environment and this server has a similar pack to the custom one I play. Also is white-listed and seems well organized.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): Will be pretty shy at first but will warm up. I am very friendly and happy to help people tho. I have skype under the same name as well.

I added you on Skype, message me when you're ready to install the pack :)

bigboyminer

Jul 29, 2019
why in specific have i been decliend? it was a volts raid server. i do not think that should have an affect on my application, he was a rogue admin and i bet most people have been banned but are to ashamed to admit it.

Kamefrede

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kamefrede
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Yes, back in the time i havent purchased minecraft, i playied on a demo server, and the server owner wasnt with original minecraft so a person logged in to his account and banned everyone, and griefed the server.
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 13.
FTB Experience: I've been playing FTB since the Ultimate Pack,now so far i played Unhinged, Unleashed,Monster,Magic Farm 2, Direwolf20 1.5.2 and 1.6.4 and Test Pack Please Ignore
Why do you want to join our server?: I'm interested in custom modpacks, as they do not have a certain rating as alot of tech or alot of magic, they indeed provide a good experience, and i'm hoping to make new friends.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): My name is Emanuel Ferraz , i'm from portugal, my hobbies are gaming, jogging, watching tv, my dream is to someday own my Tech Company. My skype name is frede70772 , just for the ones that are interested. I had my first computer in 2010 and my first console ( ps2) in 2007 with the game Rattattouile.

Thunderang

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thunderang
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): No
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 14 turning 15.

FTB Experience: I've been playing FTB since I found out about it in 2011. I had a crappy pc so I could only play it a my friends house who had an Alienware. Now I have my own Alienware X51 so I spend most of my gaming time on the Direwolf20 Pack, Monster, Horizons, etc. I am a very skilled builder that can make factories and houses using machines such as the Filler.
Why do you want to join our server?: Ever since my best friend moved, I was only able to play alone. I looked for other servers but right when I got out of the spawn I was welcomed by a wastleland full of explosions and spawn killing. This server looks like it has mature people that I can play with. With this server, I hope to learn more about different kinds of mods in FTB.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I am kinda shy at first. But once I am comfortable I can talk casually. I like to work with friends on big projects. Hopefully I can team up with some people on the server and make like a "team" house (fraternity lol..). I do what I am asked and obey the rules. And if you need to ask, I am not a griefer but a person that wants to play FTB and learn more about it.

Ugot_trolled

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ugot_trolled
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 14
FTB Experience: Playing FTB since Mindcrack 1.4.7
Why do you want to join our server?: I want to join the server because i want to meet new people and make some friends, and hang out with them and also play minecraft !
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I love playing in server´s because i love meeting new people and chating with them ! (Also I LOVE MINECRAFT AND FTB) :)

JackTea

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JackStanley3
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 18
FTB Experience: Always loved playing with mods even back in the day when you had to put the in yourself ;)
Why do you want to join our server?: Always Wondered how a custom pack would work out and this list of mods seem round about my style so might aswell give it ago.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): Enjoy Playing With Other People (Not Like That ;) ) and enjoy having fun and making nice builds

thefail154

Jul 29, 2019
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): no
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 15
FTB Experience: started playing with direwolf20s and tekkits modpacks over a year ago.
Why do you want to join our server?: I want play with another people and have fun in my free time.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application):I like to build and share my creations and with others and machins.

venu_123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: venu_123
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): Nope
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 14
FTB Experience: i have been playing ftb with friends for ages and i have been playing tekkit for ages previous.
Why do you want to join our server?: I have friends on the server and lately i have had a craving for moded minecraft and feel that the big modpacks in ftb are too boring so i decided to look for interesting custom packs and i found this one. it has a cool looking selection of mods and i would like to get into it.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): i am called liam, i live in england and i am addicted to minecraft and other forms of minecraft (eg. modded). My Skype name is liam.thorne4

Last edited:

Jeverking

Jul 29, 2019
Have you been banned before (if yes then why): yes, because a admin could't like me
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 18
FTB Experience: I have playing FTB and Tekkit in over 2 years and i can't found serveres with out bans
Why do you want to join our server: I have freinds there playing on this server and i wil play with them and i are happy because they say there isen't no bans. I hade servere ban mods and another stuff it isent the same
Other comments about Yourself (Not required, however boosts your Application): My name is jeppe and people call me jever, I live in Denmark and im isen't so good to English but i can talk English. I like play with my people there don't greif me and i will never greif them and i accept the rules on this server

Blazze909

Jul 29, 2019
Age (This will not affect your application, please be honest): 15
FTB Experience: I've played all packs from 1.4 up besides maybe magic farm and ag skies
Why do you want to join our server?: I would love to have a great server to mess around on and play with people.
Other comments about yourself (Not required, however boosts your application): I love building, and I've been around playing minecraft since 1.0 came out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk