Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:startrunner
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have played on several white-listed FTB / Tekkit servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I am playing modded Minecraft since 1.2

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: fefemess
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, about 2 different servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: From the version 1.2.5 up to the 1.6.4
Promoted to member. Welcome!
- IGN: PolloXD
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: From 1.2.5
- IGN:startrunner
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I have played on several white-listed FTB / Tekkit servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I am playing modded Minecraft since 1.2

today on the server there was a problem with Steaktonight, he killed 4 people in the spawn and some of them lost their stuff because a creeper(or maybe him steal them) explode it.
we hope in a pubblic punishment of him for this problem, ty
Problem solved.

DroneHunter

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: wizwaz40
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, many many time. I have staffed on different servers and hosted my own.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've started just over three years ago and haven't stopped!

damiano

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Damiano64
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, in 3 different servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: From the version 1.2.5

Kebucc

Jul 29, 2019
My home :D

WlMZM7B.png

Reactions: _AfterWind

hussell321

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hussell321
Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, I play lots of ftb direwolf20 servers
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since the beta of FTB :)

Reygoski_

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Reygoski_
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started modding minecraft myself since 1.2.5

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: dino_lol
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes, well over ten and staffed on other server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: been playing modded minecraft for around 3yrs, played tekkit classic alot and direwolf 1.4.7 alot
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: wizwaz40
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, many many time. I have staffed on different servers and hosted my own.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've started just over three years ago and haven't stopped!

- IGN: Damiano64
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, in 3 different servers.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: From the version 1.2.5

IGN:hussell321
Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, I play lots of ftb direwolf20 servers
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since the beta of FTB :)

- IGN: Reygoski_
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started modding minecraft myself since 1.2.5

Dade19

Jul 29, 2019
Form:
- IGN: whitepsyco
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, in some italian and american server.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since an year.

NomFrenchToast

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: NomFRENCHTOAST
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played on serveral, but not since Unleashed was current.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.4 beta I've been playing modded minecraft and I played technic about 3 months after it came out.

Valgaav

Jul 29, 2019
So, i can't seem to use chat in game. This is the only place I can think of to report it, since I can't use chat lol!
Also Gamma is down again...

SmirkNMerk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, I've played on a few.
- Since when are you playing modded mine craft?:I've played modded minecraft for over 18 months now.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE: We've had some problems on the Gamma server and we've had to delete all ExtraUtilities and disabled EnderStorage. Hopefully that's not a too high price to pay for a working server :)[DOUBLEPOST=1401303698][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: NomFRENCHTOAST
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played on serveral, but not since Unleashed was current.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 1.4 beta I've been playing modded minecraft and I played technic about 3 months after it came out.

IGN:
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, I've played on a few.
- Since when are you playing modded mine craft?:I've played modded minecraft for over 18 months now.
I'm sorry but, you haven't provided an IGN

SmirkNMerk

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE: We've had some problems on the Gamma server and we've had to delete all ExtraUtilities and disabled EnderStorage. Hopefully that's not a too high price to pay for a working server :)[DOUBLEPOST=1401303698][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'm sorry but, you haven't provided an IGN
Sorry, its SmirkNMerc