Strange/Useless powers.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
You've just edited one of my posts, then accused me of posting it.
?
Did you click the arrow to see what post it was?
It was the one with the quote. Since the forum does not auto-multiquote I had to do that. I was asking what the fun mint tasting club was.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
?
Did you click the arrow to see what post it was?
It was the one with the quote. Since the forum does not auto-multiquote I had to do that. I was asking what the fun mint tasting club was.
I don't see what the problem is, that post only contained a quote from one of your posts. You actually did the same thing right above my post.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I am asking what the fun mint tasting club is xD
I said that in my previous post and there was never an issue.
Ummm, well. I kinda goes like this:
1. Attend the "Fun Mint Tasting Club".
2. Taste a mint in a fun way.
3. Leave and and celebrate.

xD :)[DOUBLEPOST=1400528678][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am asking what the fun mint tasting club is xD
I said that in my previous post and there was never an issue.
Damn, sorry; didn't see your last bit on the previous post.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
The power to make the threads align, and complete the ritual to summon the great demon of the FORUM GAMES SECTION!

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think you quite grasp how small 5000 atoms are. Your body alone is made of pentillions of the things.
Oh, I know how few it is, but because you can do it at once, it can happen infinite times per second. I reckon that's enough to make a nuclear explosion

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Oh, I know how few it is, but because you can do it at once, it can happen infinite times per second. I reckon that's enough to make a nuclear explosion
Assume they all explode at once. If I could do more at once at a time, that would go outside the parameters of the power. Even if I could do each one several times a second, even a thousand, the explosion would barely be noticeable.