Agrarian Skys help, venting, and discussion thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
Putting a bucket of witch water in your squid pool is not a great idea. I knew this and did it anyway.

For the record, I managed to kill half the resulting swarm without dying, and the rest left the area fairly quickly.
Swarm of what?

The Snipe

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone got a clue on how to get snow without finding a snowy biome? Need for glacial precipitatior :)
They only use buckets of water ;)

But, if you do need snow a bit north there is a tiga biome.

Also, Tip for getting down to lower Y co-ords, is to make a cobble elevator, (Placing lava and water so that they fall and make cobble, like a normal cobble gen but the entire way down to the void) and you can then climb down with ladders.

Very useful for getting the nodes down there (There are a about 7 or 8 nodes near enough to eachother which is really useful when you are doing thaumcraft).

For the Thaumcraft infusion for the lamps of growth and fertility for the last quest in the Your a Wizard Steve, Pedestals are iSited, so that you can pump items in the bottom and out the top. So, you can use itemducts with a whitelist for items that should go into each pillar and drop them into a chest and they will go straight to where they need to go (This is especially useful for making greatwood etc if you don't have high stability)

Madraver2011

Jul 29, 2019
Also, Tip for getting down to lower Y co-ords, is to make a cobble elevator, (Placing lava and water so that they fall and make cobble, like a normal cobble gen but the entire way down to the void) and you can then climb down with ladders.
Nah a better way to do so is to use the rope ladders, you just need one of them and it will extend downwards as far as it possibly can. 10000% cheaper than using ladders.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I want to get started with TC but I can't find what unlocks you're a wizard, Steve.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Pick the bucket of slime because it functions as a slime spawner, AKA infinite slimeballs. It's possible to get a slimy sapling though.
Now, off to Pakratt.

celo747

Jul 29, 2019
i hate having to ask but how do you increase the blood magic altars capacity I've gridded all the way up to tier 3 and the cap is still 10k even made the apprentice bloodstone

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
I just hope you ender dragon isn't infernal, like mine.
When you went to the End was there an endstone island or was it void too?[DOUBLEPOST=1397102814][/DOUBLEPOST]
i hate having to ask but how do you increase the blood magic altars capacity I've gridded all the way up to tier 3 and the cap is still 10k even made the apprentice bloodstone
You can make increased capacity runes for the tier 4 altar with the tier 3 altar. If you're trying to make the tier 3 stone you just need some form of regen during the process. I used jaded bees.

Reactions: Padfoote

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
- One of the questlines involves making blue and green slime blocks. This will be a lot easier if you take the slimy sapling and blue slime bucket rewards.

I've actually been thinking about that quest and it might be easier to capture a slime in a safari net and use it in the autospawner
it'll be quicker seeing as you can't really automate the slime sapplings.
as for the blue slimes, if the forge dictionairy is giving me the correct information, you should be able to convert normal slimeballs into other type of slimeballs