Universal Electricity Mod Pack

cammygames

Jul 29, 2019
This is the official FTB Universal Electricity mod pack. The mod pack will mainly consist of Universal Electricity compatible mods. The mod pack is managed by me. Please contact me for all issues with the mod pack.

Progress towards 1.4.6 is 100% Done

Mod List:
Universal Electricity Mods
Non-Universal Electricity Mods
Permissions:
Here

ID Mapping:
Here

Credits

Calclavia - ICBM, Universal Electricity, Atomic Science, Assembly Line
Darkguardsman - Assembly Line, Steam Power, Basic Utilities
Alex_hawks and Mattredsox - Electric Expansion
Elusivehawk - Hawk's Machinery
Aidancbrady - Mekanism, Green Technology
Eearslya - Power Tools
CovertJaguar - Railcraft
ThunderDark - MFFS
Jimeowan - Inventory Tweaks
ReiFNSK - Rei's Minimap
Chicken Bones - Not Enough Items , Code Chicken Core
Cammygames - BlastCraft

Downloads:

Client:

V9: Download

V8: Download

Server:

V9: Download

V8: Download

Mod manuals and recipes:
Universal Electricity Manual Here
ICBM Manual Manual Here
Atomic Science Manual Here
Assembly Line Manual Here
Mekanism Manual Here
Electric Expansion Manual Here
Hawks Machinery Manual N/A (Not Finished)
Power Tools Manual N/A (Doesn't have as all it is is tools)

This is the official site for this mod pack. Downloads of the actual pack will be in there.

Want top quality server hosts then look no further as clanslots are our official partner for the Universal Electricity mod pack on 1 click install for ease so you don't have to worry with installation!

cammygames

Jul 29, 2019
i asked for it to be deleted becuase i manage the pack now and i need to be abel to add things to the OP so we had the old one removed and this one was made to replace it

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
The FTB mod pack just updated, but UE is still at V6. Is there something I need to do ?
Firts the FTB Mod pack did NOT update, the Launcher did!
Second, we are going to test v8 and if all goes well, we will push it to the launcher within the next couple days.

noah_wolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Cammy. Some random observations playing with the pack the last couple of days:

It's worth noting (unless I'm doing something wrong) that you can't get UE out of a Steam Turbine currently. I "carted" my way around the lack of pipes to get water to a boiler (water tank / liquid loaders / tank cart), got my shiny new turbine attached directly to the boiler (again, no pipes in UE) and no juice out of the turbine. Turbine does generate, as can be seen when attaching a wire.

Judging by a post CovertJaguar made last week on the MCF there's possibly an API issue that needs to be fixed, but this might be worth noting somewhere as a "known".

Another discovery (when mucking around automating the boiler) is that the conveyor belts will deliver (via a Manipulator) fuel such as coal to the solid firebox, but won't recognize the water inventory - so delivery of water buckets to a boiler is not currently possible. Summary: awesome to have RC in the pack, but compatibility is iffy at the moment.

cammygames

Jul 29, 2019
apparently calclavia showed covert how to do things but i will try to confirm what side it is on

apparently according to calclavia covert fixed it

zigcraft

Jul 29, 2019
cammy pleas tell calclavia that I shift clicked ot of a safe and I cant log in to minecraft because it keeps crashing me

I'm at wits end I don't know how to report or fix it pleas help me[DOUBLEPOST=1356055100][/DOUBLEPOST]thank god I fixed it in the end but plleeas tell her for me

cammygames

Jul 29, 2019
Update:

New Update will be out for download on xmas day (hopefully we can get it on the launcher the day before to be activated xmasday) GMT

zigcraft

Jul 29, 2019
can someone pleas tell me how to manuely update im sick and tired of battling my computer to update and not getting anything done pleas help

HickDead

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there.
Can anyone confirm that this modpack (or the mods in the pack) can be added to the dw20 pack? I've tried it. But it seems there is some kind of issue with the misc peripherals mod.