Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
The ME storage system from Applied Energistics doesn't seem to connect with my EU cables (Fibre) in the latest version of the Direwolf20 modpack. Is this a bug and what's the easiest way to power the system now?
Are you actually connecting the Eu cables to the ME controller? It is the only block(apart from the quantum ring thing) that accepts the power.

And I usually find the easiest way to power it is a couple HV solar arrays once I get to the "end game".

xopa

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I am, the system was working fine until the latest update (todays). After that the cable won't connect to the controller (like when you run it next to a standard block like dirt)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I am, the system was working fine until the latest update (todays). After that the cable won't connect to the controller (like when you run it next to a standard block like dirt)
There is a graphical bug with this, check to make sure that energy isn't actually in the controller

jetflight

Jul 29, 2019
I got a chest connected to mk1 pipe (with extractor module) that connected to me system, why isnt it extracting anything out of the chest?

xopa

Jul 29, 2019
There is a graphical bug with this, check to make sure that energy isn't actually in the controller

Nope, definitely no energy. Also, I can't be sure it was there before now but the tool tip for the controller no longer says EU required (Just MJ)

xopa

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, definitely no energy. Also, I can't be sure it was there before now but the tool tip for the controller no longer says EU required (Just MJ)

Just a note to say I fixed this by destroying and re=placing the ME controller

Reactions: loboca

PremierCatch

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way via configs to change the default key for computer craft when typing code? My control key is currently broken rendering coding useless for right now. Anyone have a solution?

Darkling54

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure about Emasher, but Metallurgy 3 has very extensive configs much like CoFH Core does, that allows you to turn on/off oregen, as well as affect spawn height, vein size and number, and even vein spawn chances (I like making all the "top" ores only have a 25% chance to spawn a single block per chunk at any height between sea level and bedrock).
Thanks. I had looked in the config file but not extensively.

DrVesuvius

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone tell me, in the 1.6 Direwolf20 pack, what mod is it that's displaying status effects on the HUD next to the crosshairs, and can this be disabled?

Cheers

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
Can I pipe liquid (milk to make sano) into the alchemical furnace ? The bucket is burnt if I put a bucket of milk. I already tried with liquiducts and BC pipes and it doesn't connect to the furnace.

Is there a cheaper item to make sano ?
If you've got a few bees working, you can make wax capsules instead of buckets and use those to get your milk. They also stack nicely.

Reactions: guiguilyon