MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
####################
# tomfoolery
####################

tomfoolery {
# You know, THAT thing! That you shouldn't do in public!
B:doItWhileTyping=false

# Are you serious too?
B:weAreSeriousPeople=true
}

This is a config option in OpenBlocks. Dare I? Would the effect be obvious if I do?

Reactions: MigukNamja

Sigma85

Jul 29, 2019
Hijacking ! This is active so I thought I'd ask a semi related "?" If I set Block IDs to 0, will it disable that block/item in this mod ??? I already have quite a bit of this stuff covered in other mods, so I don't really want to have multiples of like thingies

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Hijacking ! This is active so I thought I'd ask a semi related "?" If I set Block IDs to 0, will it disable that block/item in this mod ??? I already have quite a bit of this stuff covered in other mods, so I don't really want to have multiples of like thingies
Assuming the mod is built in a way to allow that, totally. Or it will crash the game and complain about array_out_of_bounds and whatnot.

NimbinMama

Jul 29, 2019
I believe it is this. Which is hilarious. And wrong. But mostly hilarious.

I'm trying to get this config to work - no really - but not having any luck. I've tried various setting of the Tomfoolery section on server and client, restarted server etc, but no go.

Can anyone help?
Thanks!

NimbinMama

Jul 29, 2019
I think you have to eat the tasty clay & then hit the "b" key. Now if only you could smelt all your ores this way...
Thank you MacAisling, we got it sorted this afternoon by changing the correct lines and remembering to change both server and client configs and restart both of them. Our config looked like this after the changes (for anyone wanting to try this out):

tomfoolery {
# You know, THAT thing! That you shouldn't do in public!
B:doItWhileTyping=true

# Are you serious too?
B:weAreSeriousPeople=false
}

This is a config option in OpenBlocks.cfg

Have fun...