Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altek001

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod & Version: N/A
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/2mydvk7q
What's the bug? I had just finished creating redstone energy cells and my world crashed; Like a few other people, its in the files but not showing up in game.
Can it be repeated? N/A
Known Fix: N/A

FuturamaPhill

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.6.4)
Mod & Version: Zan's Minimap & Map Writer
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash LOG! See Picture!
Whats the bug?

This picture is Zan's Minimap BUG (Voxel map):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3XVgcLpeSbocjdZa1l4cl9xeVk/edit?usp=sharing

This picture is Map Writer BUG:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3XVgcLpeSboSWh2ZzRGR3J1dUE/edit?usp=sharing

Sometimes it works properly, but then go to the file again. Rei's minimap going properly!
Anyone have any solutions?
Im having this issue aswell have you found a solution ?

Zimzyx

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod and version: Minefactory Reloaded-2.7.4-255 AND Applied Energistics (appeng-rv14-finale-mc16x)
Pastebin Link to crash: http://pastebin.com/PHMQ0qQq
What's the bug: I programed my AE network to make the MFR self-propelled rocket for the SPMR Launcher and when i requested the the item to be crafted, my game crashed skipping the crash log window. (The firework used for the rocket was only gunpowder and paper; not sure if important) My save file no longer shows up in the single player world selection. It only crashes when the firework needs to be crafted upon the request. If fireworks are available, it crafts fine.
Can it be repeated: yes it can be repeated in another save.
Known fix: Don't know...

Sathoss16

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/FcV4QdfN
Whats the bug?

I was siting AFK in my world and it all the sudden crashed. When I tried to log back into the world I saw that is was not in the list of worlds. I looked at the save and saw there was no level.dat.old file.
Can it be repeated: It has happened only two times before where it has deleted the level.dat.old file.
Know fix: I have not seen a known fix but i have seen that it has happened to others, so i just wanted to see if maybe my crash report would show something that would be of help to finding the problem.

Exelbirth

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Version: 1.0.12
Pastebin link to crash log:
http://pastebin.com/LRmsMP02
What's the bug?
Have a crash I've never experienced before, but I see other people have had it happen. I was playing a world I've been playing since the pack was released, and the game crashed to desktop. Crashing to desktop isn't anything new to me so far, but when I reloaded and went to load up the world, the world wasn't in the list. The save file is still in the folder, and the level.dat.old file appears to have been deleted.
Can it be repeated: Potentially. I'll assume yes, as others have had this problem as well.
Known fix: Haven't seen any.

RestrictedDruid

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Mapwriter
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/3JQhaRUJ

Whats the bug?
I have just updated to version 1.1.14. Visually my Mapwriter map is missing. It's usually in the top right corner, but it is not displaying at all. Strangely, I am still able to access the map via the "M" key and see that all of my waypoints are still in place. It's just the map is not displaying when moving around the world. I don't know if this is an issue or not, but I do copy and paste the entire saves folder when I make a backup and it hasn't ever affected the map in any way until today. I also fiddled with some of the options from within Mapwriter when I accessed it through "M". Show coords, map size, etc. all do nothing to affect the missing map.

Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: None that I can think of.

Zimzyx

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod and version: Minefactory Reloaded-2.7.4-255 AND Applied Energistics (appeng-rv14-finale-mc16x)
Pastebin Link to crash: http://pastebin.com/PHMQ0qQq
What's the bug: I programed my AE network to make the MFR self-propelled rocket for the SPMR Launcher and when i requested the the item to be crafted, my game crashed skipping the crash log window. (The firework used for the rocket was only gunpowder and paper; not sure if important) My save file no longer shows up in the single player world selection. It only crashes when the firework needs to be crafted upon the request. If fireworks are available, it crafts fine.
Can it be repeated: yes it can be repeated in another save.
Known fix: Don't know...
This is not a fix for the issue but a very odd work around for 'corrupt' save file. I went to make a new world with the same name as the one that crashed and stopped showing up in game, and it loaded me in that world that i thought to be corrupt. So if anyone has this issue, try doing that. Make a new world with the same name as the one that crashed (I even matched world types).
This is a reproducible work-around for the save file corruption problem, not the rocket crafting.

Mitchrock

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Mapwriter
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/3JQhaRUJ

Whats the bug?
I have just updated to version 1.1.14. Visually my Mapwriter map is missing. It's usually in the top right corner, but it is not displaying at all. Strangely, I am still able to access the map via the "M" key and see that all of my waypoints are still in place. It's just the map is not displaying when moving around the world. I don't know if this is an issue or not, but I do copy and paste the entire saves folder when I make a backup and it hasn't ever affected the map in any way until today. I also fiddled with some of the options from within Mapwriter when I accessed it through "M". Show coords, map size, etc. all do nothing to affect the missing map.

Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: None that I can think of.

Try pressing 'N' to toggle the map between the modes.

Reactions: RestrictedDruid

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/DX65uGe6
What's the bug? Placed a Wireless Redstone Receiver on top of a block, and then removed the block from underneath it. I had configured a frequency on the receiver
Can it be repeated: Untested
Known fix: Unknown[DOUBLEPOST=1391935260][/DOUBLEPOST]Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.6.4)
http://pastebin.com/Lg2vwBh5
What's the bug? Random Crashes, seems to be aggravated by having automatic killing of mobs.
Can it be repeated: Has occurred multiple times
Known fix: Unknown

DeathWave

Jul 29, 2019
-mod pack: Direwolf20 (1.6.4)
-Mod Version 1.0.12
-pastebin:----
-What's the bug?: It is more of an exploit or unintended effect. With the alchemical furnace and alembics you can increase the speed at which u can empty essentia out of the furnace when using essentia tubes. It is done by preventing the essentia from emptying into jars and leting it build up in the alembics for a few seconds. After it builds up a little reconect pipes so that the essentia can empty into jars and the furnace will be emptying faster than if you had just left the pipes conected.
-repeatable: yes
-fix: unknown

Puzzlemaster34

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version: BILLUND in mod pack version 1.0.12
Whats the bug? When I ordered the starter pack from the order form I did not get the starter pack. I just wasted 7 emeralds.
Known Fix: None as far as I know
Can it be repeated? Fairly sure

Mitchrock

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version: BILLUND in mod pack version 1.0.12
Whats the bug? When I ordered the starter pack from the order form I did not get the starter pack. I just wasted 7 emeralds.
Known Fix: None as far as I know
Can it be repeated? Fairly sure

The starter pack is airdropped to near the location where you used the form. Look around the surface for a chest.

Zimzyx

Jul 29, 2019
This is not a fix for the issue but a very odd work around for 'corrupt' save file. I went to make a new world with the same name as the one that crashed and stopped showing up in game, and it loaded me in that world that i thought to be corrupt. So if anyone has this issue, try doing that. Make a new world with the same name as the one that crashed (I even matched world types).
This is a reproducible work-around for the save file corruption problem, not the rocket crafting.
So now that the file has somehow been recovered I tried playing it today, a couple times. But minecraft is now running out of memory each time, and i cant find the source. The log keeps saying that the save file is being accessed from another source.
This has happened twice, so it is repeatable. I feel it may have something to do with the fact that the file seemed corrupted.
Link to Log file:http://pastebin.com/TbUyyQ1w

dragon queen

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: This goes for the pack as a whole.
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? My world is not showing up when I try to load it. It is in the saves file.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: None.

I have this exact bug one of many crashes that happens then my save is gone. but its in the files (I made a copy of it but not even that is appearing)

Tezorian

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.12
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash.
What's the bug? My burnout doesn't increase. It remains at 0/70. So now i can no longer cast spells.
Can it be repeated? No idea, would have to be able to cast the spells first, to see.

Known Fix: Not a bug. Pressing C allowed casting again.

Last edited:

tsjb

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I have found a bug that gives a very easy way to get unlimited amounts of any many liquids. Is this the place to post it or is it best not to post exploits here?

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I have found a bug that gives a very easy way to get unlimited amounts of any many liquids. Is this the place to post it or is it best not to post exploits here?

I will go out on a limb and say yes, but try to see if updating to the very latest version of the pack fixes it first. I have seen people posting issues for 1.0.12 when 1.0.14 has been out for a while. Be specific about the mods that are involved and how the exploit can be reproduced. The pack is still beta after all, it should be expected that bugs/exploits exist.

Reactions: RestrictedDruid

tsjb

Jul 29, 2019
OK thanks for the info kaovalin, I updated my world and the bug is still here so I'll post it.
I'm using a TInkers' Construct Crafting Table to do the crafting(edit: also works with vanilla and Twilight Forest crafting tables), playing on SSP and I have disabled the hats/hatsstand mods, I don't know if these things make a difference but that's how I reproduce it.

1) Make a "Barrel" from the mod "pluginsforforestry" and use a Liquid Transposer to fill it with a liquid of your choice.
(EDIT: It seems that you cannot craft the barrels with vanilla wood even though it says you can, maybe this bug is known so they are supposed to be disabled? You can craft them if you use wood from almost any mod though)

2) Take that filled barrel and put it in your inventory making sure there's no other barrels in there.

3) Go back to the crafting table and make more Barrels, the important thing is to make sure to shift-click the barrels in the crafting table (that vanilla mechanic that allows you to craft as many as you can with one click).

What happens is the new barrels stack with the filled barrel you already have, filling them with liquid in the process.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.