Whitelist Server HazardMC | Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | White-List | No Lag | 24/7 | Survival | Vanilla-Ish | MCPC+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Server is offline for some reason, I think someone is crashing it on purpose.

Flameballs22 is being removed from the whitelist for griefing, disrespect, and stealing.

Morph is being removed until the iron spike crash is fixed.

Last edited:

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. It seems every time I log on and hes online he wants to teleport to me. I ask him why and he just says nevermind. Not to mention every time he seems to be online the server seems to lag a lot more than necessary. When we ask him to stop he doesn't respond unless you send him a tell directly and even then it seems like he doesn't respond all that often.[DOUBLEPOST=1391041736][/DOUBLEPOST]Any update on when the server might be online?

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
What morph does is it attempts to give the skin of the mob or entity being killed to whatever or whoever kills it. So when whoever uses those Iron spikes killed an endermen with them Morph attempted to give the morph to the iron spikes which caused the server to crash.

Reactions: SilentThief

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
It looks by the launcher that there has been 2 updates since the creeperhost server was launched. 1.0.13 is available in the launcher

Fortrest

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Fortrest13Real Age: 14Why Do You Want To Join: I like Ftb direwolf20 and im searching for a 1.6.4 server to play.What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I played Direwolf20 1.5.2Do You Agree To The Rules: YesWhich One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Placing water into quarrys

Fortrest13

Callum1708

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, i need to be clear on this, This sever is totally unplayable for me at its present state. I have tried numerous things to try and fix the problem on my end and have came to the conclusion that this is a server side problem. This server used to work fine and i had no connectivity issues at all, but after the resent update to the server i haven't been able to play for more then 15 minutes (Sometimes as low as 3) at a time before it gives me a "java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out" error. This is the full file error if you need it = http://pastebin.com/tzG2Rh4Y I would really like to be able to play on this server as i find this server very enjoyable and professional, but for now, until this is fixed, I won't be playing. I really hope this gets sorted.

- Callum

rauldelgadoreyes

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, i need to be clear on this, This sever is totally unplayable for me at its present state. I have tried numerous things to try and fix the problem on my end and have came to the conclusion that this is a server side problem. This server used to work fine and i had no connectivity issues at all, but after the resent update to the server i haven't been able to play for more then 15 minutes (Sometimes as low as 3) at a time before it gives me a "java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out" error. This is the full file error if you need it = http://pastebin.com/tzG2Rh4Y I would really like to be able to play on this server as i find this server very enjoyable and professional, but for now, until this is fixed, I won't be playing. I really hope this gets sorted.

- Callum

+1 i keep getting disconnected from server because of "java.net.sockettimeout...."

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
+1 i keep getting disconnected from server because of "java.net.sockettimeout...."
No idea why that is happening, look it up, maybe?

Also, Callum is running fine at the time, no more EndOfStream, we had him run a test for a few things. Sent it to CH to get it all sorted out.

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: FrankieJoh
  • Real Age: 16
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join so i can have fun and learn the modpack with others :D
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Ive been ftb for a bit and i just have a fresh memory of everything
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: water in quaries
My friends app :D

• In-Game Name: Vortex2122
  • Real Age: 16
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join so i can have fun meet new people and play with friends.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have only played for a few months i dont know much :p
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Placing water in quaries

Status
Not open for further replies.