Private Pack Shadowrealm, Shadowrealm pack 2.0. MC 1.6.4 (whitelist)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
My friend wants to join but he doesn't have a FTB account so I'm posting for him.

Ingame name: LordOfTheRogues
Minecraft experience: end-Alpha player.
Average behaviour and goal on server: I try to be the best :)
Some information about yourself: A builder, and magic person also a bit of exploration.
if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Sure.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Well pack update should be ready. already got it zipped up and tested (asfar as i could, clone of the server local with the update added and update client) ran fine it seems ^_^

Reactions: Mevansuto

MoltenX

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: playboi131

Minecraft experience: 2 years

Average behaviour and goal on server: I'm.. friendly and my goal is to do whatever I can till a map reset occurs (And have fun).

Some information about yourself: My real name is Plamen Ivanov and I live in Bulgaria. I'm a web developer.

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Yes, I do.

Last edited:

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: playboi131

Minecraft experience: 2 years

Average behaviour and goal on server: I'm.. friendly and my goal is to do whatever I can till a map reset occurs (And have fun).

Some information about yourself: My real name is Plamen Ivanov and I live in Bulgaria. I'm a web developer.

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Yes, I do.
Accepted, pack code will be in PM ,

Btw for everyone, i made a small mistake on Hardcore Ender Expansion. i know how to solve it and will apply it to the server.
Navigate to your FTB installation folder -> shadowrealm -> minecraft -> mods. then open up HEE_1.6.4_release-1.3.1.zip in there is HardcoreEnderExpansion.zip, place that file into you mods folder.

Reactions: flamedance58

1480c1

Jul 29, 2019
hey anyone know why I can't connect because of the tile.LaserBeam and tile.obsidianStairs? I mean it's saying tat I'm missing them but I reinstalledit many times.

flamedance58

Jul 29, 2019
See latest post in thread

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8190 met Tapatalk

I'd suggest that anytime we have to do these quick-fixes that you edit your original post and add something like:

"[Date] Blah blah file needs to be changed from folder blah to file blah..."

And then when the problem is fixed permanently just use the cross out to scratch that fix off.

Reactions: Mevansuto

JDFogal

Jul 29, 2019
ign: JDFogal
minecraft experience: i love ftb and minecraft and ive had it for a year
behavior and goal: my behavior is calm and nice and i HATE grief and my goal is to build and play with my friends cause they told me about server and i was like AWESOME so im posting
im just a dude looking for a server to play and i love building and stuff and i am good at it too and i see grief on other servers and i get mad and want a place to build and not get
griefed
i accept the rules and like them i think they are good

thank you for reading i REALLY hope to get accepted :)

randomrandomguy

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: randomrandomguy
Minecraft experience: have played for around 3 years.
Average behavior: mostly don't socialize with people i don't know personally.
Goal on server: to build (mostly)autonomous creations by myself and with friends.
Information about myself: I know 1480c1 IRL. I have played on another FTB server that had similar rules to this one.(one of the ones that 1480c1 played on) I my friend and I were able to make a (mostly)autonomous ultimate solar panel production line.(not really a factory)
I have read the rules and i do agree with them.

shadydeath

Jul 29, 2019
ign: JDFogal
minecraft experience: i love ftb and minecraft and ive had it for a year
behavior and goal: my behavior is calm and nice and i HATE grief and my goal is to build and play with my friends cause they told me about server and i was like AWESOME so im posting
im just a dude looking for a server to play and i love building and stuff and i am good at it too and i see grief on other servers and i get mad and want a place to build and not get
griefed
i accept the rules and like them i think they are good

thank you for reading i REALLY hope to get accepted :)
Ingame name: randomrandomguy
Minecraft experience: have played for around 3 years.
Average behavior: mostly don't socialize with people i don't know personally.
Goal on server: to build (mostly)autonomous creations by myself and with friends.
Information about myself: I know 1480c1 IRL. I have played on another FTB server that had similar rules to this one.(one of the ones that 1480c1 played on) I my friend and I were able to make a (mostly)autonomous ultimate solar panel production line.(not really a factory)
I have read the rules and i do agree with them.
Accepted (checked mc bans rep and seems clean), pack code will appear in pm

Br0ny1337

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: AzzRo

Minecraft experience: 3 years

Average behaviour and goal on server: I want join to new community to learn uknown for me mods and meet new people. Beautiful buildings attached

Some information about yourself: I'm friendly

if you read the rules and do you agree with them? Completely. They seem really fair.