Open Server Ultra Survival | [Direwolf20 V5.2.1][1.4.7][50 Slots] | NO-WL | Survival | MyTowns | Teamspeak 3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Ultra F-T-B
F-T-B, Survival. We have it all!
Friendly Community, 50 slots!
Server IP: play.ultrasurvival.co.uk
Teamspeak Server: ts.ultrasurvival.co.uk
Ultra FTB is a new Direwolf20 FTB server, and we are looking for great people to join in and help us make this server really amazing! Ultra FTB is a 50 slot server for now although we can make more slots depending on how large the community gets. Join us today for endless fun, and to get involved in a great community!
Server Rules:
  • Golden Rule: Be mature and responsible... Use common sense. Anytime that you break rules there will always be a consequence.
  • NO GRIEFING!
  • No Nukes Allowed.
  • No Spawn Killing.
  • Reactors are allowed only if setup correctly and in a blast proof shield.
  • No use of X-ray or other in-game cheats/exploits, lead to perma ban.
  • Spamming and or Advertising is not allowed, and has stern consequences that go along with it.
Server IP: play.ultrasurvival.co.uk
Drop Party
47Cxy.png
FMn3n.jpg
600x100_03.jpg

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
5 days of Christmas will be starting tomorrow the 21st of December! Get ready for free giveaways, and much more! :D

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Server now has new port 25565! So all you need to put in to connect is play.ultrasurvival.co.uk :) See you all on the server!

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Christmas server events will be starting just in time for the holidays with special prizes and much more!

okaayha

Jul 29, 2019
pff this nickthebeast guy just found a way to open my chests and now he keeps killing me and stealing all my stuff

okaayha

Jul 29, 2019
nickthebeast101 that is[DOUBLEPOST=1356235235][/DOUBLEPOST]i forgot to take screenshots so this is all i have:
wzu9e.png

theshinesprites

Jul 29, 2019
Could you ban Nickthebeast101? He came to out house and started to portal gun us around, and when we killed him and said stop, he griefed our house and spawnkilled us when we tried to go back. I have a screenshot for proof if you need it

usmcsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Could you ban Nickthebeast101? He came to out house and started to portal gun us around, and when we killed him and said stop, he griefed our house and spawnkilled us when we tried to go back. I have a screenshot for proof if you need it
Banned now thanks for the report guys.