Invalid username or password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole rutzebeck

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to launch direwolf 20 on v 1.1.5 and i am getting the invalid username or password error. I have tried changing my minecraft password and i am still getting this error.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
A few others have received this, both here and Tekkit. The only solution I could find is to migrate your minecraft account to your mojang account, then using your email as username.
This linky linky will tell how

Cythro

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting the same problem (legitimate account, FTB Ultimate pack). I am using a migrated account and have bought the game (and played it, both unmodded, Tekkit and here) without issue for around a year.

And yet it just started giving me this issue.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
There is a known problem with the launcher that sometimes it will add characters to the end of the password, or double it which ever it does. Try retyping in the password.

If the above does not work you say you migrated the account try using the e-mail address that you used to tie the accounts together, your mojang account. Also make sure that you can still log into vanilla and possibly Tekkit if you have it. Also check to make sure that the log in servers are not down at the moment.

SadieLouu

Jul 29, 2019
This is also happening to me, I've never played FTB So when I tried a few weeks ago and couldn't get it working I didn't do much to try and fix it, I have had my laptop back today from getting it repaired it was wiped and came back like brand new, I try to log into FTB And yet again I am getting "Invalid Username or Password" I'm running on windows 8, with Launcher V1.3.3, Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Here is the link to my pastebin file http://pastebin.com/aUDUgfx4

steven_ik

Jul 29, 2019
same problem here i played ftb all day i go to eat, come back and can`t login.
but i can login at vanile and tekkit but not at ftb plzz help...

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I was able to actually get this problem! (Small victory for tech support to actually be able to replicate issues)

I had to edit my profile a couple of times, re-entering the password each time.

steven_ik

Jul 29, 2019
same problem here i played ftb all day i go to eat, come back and can`t login.
but i can login at vanile and tekkit but not at ftb plzz help...
i tryed again today and after re typing my name/ email a couple times it did work again

ChiefSi

Jul 29, 2019
Just experienced this problem when starting ftb after a dinner break. The only time I have managed to log in successfully is the first time after re-installing FTB after deleting .minecraft AND FTB folders - subsequent logins give the same error messages. So have just deleted/re-installed everything just to log in - hope this is just a temporary bug!

steven_ik

Jul 29, 2019
Just experienced this problem when starting ftb after a dinner break. The only time I have managed to log in successfully is the first time after re-installing FTB after deleting .minecraft AND FTB folders - subsequent logins give the same error messages. So have just deleted/re-installed everything just to log in - hope this is just a temporary bug!
i did that to but its not working evrey time....

Zaes

Jul 29, 2019
I was able to actually get this problem! (Small victory for tech support to actually be able to replicate issues)

I had to edit my profile a couple of times, re-entering the password each time.

Tried this, didn't work.

Went a step further and just rebooted the FTB.exe and it is working correctly again :D

bisztriz

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I have a fix for this if you want to play single player. Just disconnect the internet launch the modpack you want and ok everything then the game is running and you can connect to the internet but you can't play multi player. Hope this helped you all! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.