Whitelist Server Beat The Beast dw20 1.0.1 whitelisted small community(1.7.10)Nothing banned,fast response

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
NOW RUNNING 1.7.10

we are a gamming community that talk and play together everyday and have been for 2 years nearly now.

we run a 8gb dedicated sever with a few plugins. No banned items
the community are close knit but love to see new players and really help out new players when possible

We have a Skype group and a teamspeak server that we use to communicate while playing not just minecraft but a list of other games like payday 2,LoL,world of tanks and more

apply here answering the following questions.
new IP beatthebeast.playat.ch

IGN....
AGE.....
WHERE YOUR FROM......
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED...
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU....

WARNING.........DO NOT USE BUILDCRAFT QUARRYS THEY ARE BUGGED (EVER)

Last edited:

Doofster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DoofsterZ
Where your from: United States
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Why should we white list you: You should white list me because, I love to play with others, and work together. I have been playing modded MC for about a year now. I hate people who grief and kids who spam the chat with random stuff. This server sounds exactly what I am looking for. Hope to see ya soon!

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN crizer
AGE 18
WHERE YOUR FROM Italy
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU im a fun guy to play with or so i have been told :p
i know the mod pack inside and out and i could help setting up some builds for the server.

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Orbitus2001
Where are you From: United States
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Why should we white list you: Well I like to play a lot, just would like to play with a friendly server/community. I have only played with one other person on a private server, I am just looking to play with more people that would like to do the same. I know most of the mods inside and out and would like to learn some of the one ones I haven't messed with with a larger community.

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... Moryse
AGE..... 17
WHERE YOUR FROM...... California
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Not that i can remember.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I am a friendly player who enjoys interacting and helping out other people within my community... I like to socialize and work with other people as well.

ChieftainCarter

Dec 30, 2013
MI, USA
IGN.... ChieftainCarter
AGE..... 15, almost 16.
WHERE YOUR FROM...... MI, USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Never.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I've played on many servers through FTB for about a year now, and most have ended due to lack of donations to keep them running. Many people that I've had the experience to play with on some servers have really enjoyed me. I try to get to know everyone, and have an awesome time doing so. I'm very easy to get to know, and I'm always there to help anyone. Thanks and I'll hope you'll consider my application!

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I see you whitelisted me, but I have a question. Where is the IP? I would like to join but don't see one.

nonhuman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... nonhuman
AGE..... 17
WHERE YOUR FROM...... NC, USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I want to learn from people who know what they are doing and also have a small community to get along with

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
nonhuman
ChieftainCarter

both whitelisted the ip is now in the first message[DOUBLEPOST=1388515703][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry guys for the derp the ip has been added to the top of the page.

incorrect

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... maxhg521
AGE..... 15
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Colombia, SA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... yes once from one of my friends servers because he was mad at me for personal reasons
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I am very knowledgeable of the mod pack and the mods in it i could help new players
or just help build for the community

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone that has been whitelisted tell trephor to check his list again and say to him mine doesn't work, it would be greatly appreciated.

infizl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... infizl
AGE..... 17
WHERE YOUR FROM...... usa
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... im on often good with mods and friendly but other than that im really just looking for somewhere to play other than singleplayer

ChieftainCarter

Dec 30, 2013
MI, USA
I am also whitelisted, but the server is telling me I am not. Make sure you spelled everything right in my name, people tend to misspell it a lot. If that's not the issue, I'm not sure why the server is saying that to me. Thanks and reply soon!

awdacq

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ismailcq
WHERE YOUR FROM: turkey
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: nope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: i'm a friendly person that wants to play with a small community and learn new things

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
I am also whitelisted, but the server is telling me I am not. Make sure you spelled everything right in my name, people tend to misspell it a lot. If that's not the issue, I'm not sure why the server is saying that to me. Thanks and reply soon!
Yeah I even tried it on both versions of 1.0.7 and 1.0.8 just in case they updated it and neither work.

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
Weird. I'm not sure what the problem is. All I hope for is for him to fix everything soon. Because I'd love to get playing.
Yeah it took a while to get the IP address, hopefully we can get the whitelist thing fixed before the end of the day.