Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mrknowitall

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:15
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: quite a bit i play a good amount
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: i do it all but i'm good with the machines and things
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] i've been playing these mod packs sence 1.4.7 and i know them quite a bit
~ Do you use teamspeak not offen but i have it and i dont mind using it
my ign is Mrknowitall94441 if you need it

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 33
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Almost everyday
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've been playing FTB since 1.4.7 so pretty familiar
~ Do you use teamspeak? I can, more then willing to install it for use

IGN: eviltekno
You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself, Kantarius or Elite_Wing.

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:10001

Come in at any time:)

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Admin][DOUBLEPOST=1388193679][/DOUBLEPOST]
~ Your Age:15
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: quite a bit i play a good amount
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: i do it all but i'm good with the machines and things
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] i've been playing these mod packs sence 1.4.7 and i know them quite a bit
~ Do you use teamspeak not offen but i have it and i dont mind using it
my ign is Mrknowitall94441 if you need it

Our mods are:
Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself, Kantarius or Elite_Wing.

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Admin]

jboncz

Jul 29, 2019

~ Your Age:
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 5+ hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
Engineer , i like to make farms, and systems of automation
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
I know just about every mod quite well, a few were added since i have been inactively playing but i learn to coop fast with changes.
~ Do you use teamspeak?
Yes

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 18
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 5+ hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:Engineer , i like to make farms, and systems of automation
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I know just about every mod quite well, a few were added since i have been inactively playing but i learn to coop fast with changes.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

In game name?

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
boncz92 i apologize

Our mods are:
Kantarius [me]
Gt_Battousai
Essej30
Elite_Wing
Ichibi

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

TaperTurtle

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: TaperTurtle

~ Your Age: 14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 2-4 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder mostly, but sometimes Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] I know about most of the bigger mods like IC2 and bees and such, those are my favorites. There is more but cant think of them off of the top of my head.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes, ocassionally when i need to

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: TaperTurtle

~ Your Age: 14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 2-4 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder mostly, but sometimes Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] I know about most of the bigger mods like IC2 and bees and such, those are my favorites. There is more but cant think of them off of the top of my head.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes, ocassionally when i need to
We really must insist you use Teamspeak when you play since most of our members are used to talking to each other via speech. You don't have to be able to speak, listening makes it easier for many members get their information a lot quicker than if it were typed. With that said:

Our mods are:
Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Admin]

ethereal

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:22
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Likely more than twice daily.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder and Explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have played DW2 extensively.
~ Do you use teamspeak? If I must I will.

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Likely more than twice daily.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [
What is your ingame nameBuilder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder and Explorer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I have played DW2 extensively.

What is your in-game name?

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [
What is your ingame nameBuilder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder and Explorer

We really do like our members to use the teamspeak as this is a community driven server and even if you dislike talking on mic you can still be around to listen to us when needed. But now for I would like to offer you an invitation to join the server :)

Our mods are:
Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek [Me]

- LegitNeek
[OPTIKS Nations Server Moderator]

Last edited:

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name:tapercrazy_jay

~ Your Age:24
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:sometimes 3 to 5 hrs mabye more
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:i enjoy doing a bit of everything when building i like to make it look nice
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?been useing the ftb packs since it started n still do so im use to most the mods but some are newish to me which i try to learn
~ Do you use teamspeak?yes

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name:tapercrazy_jay

~ Your Age:24
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:sometimes 3 to 5 hrs mabye more
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:i enjoy doing a bit of everything when building i like to make it look nice
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?been useing the ftb packs since it started n still do so im use to most the mods but some are newish to me which i try to learn
~ Do you use teamspeak?yes

Our mods are:
(TheSuperJew) Kantarius [me]
Gt_Battousai
(Viking) Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

If you want to be a builder, the mods and other server builders will take notes on your survival build. If we like it, we will make you a builder. Builders are given a good amount of trust, so if this is your intent I suggest that you are on extra good behavior in the server/teamspeak.

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

Fabhar

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Fabhar

~ Your Age: 21
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: It varies, depending on how much time I have. But for at least an hour per day, usually.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Hrm. Good question. I suppose I'd be an Engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it? [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]: I'm very familiar with Direwolf 20 and his mod pack - his videos are what got me interested.
~ Do you use teamspeak?: I can if I need to - I personally prefer to talk via text, but I don't mind having it on so that I can hear other peoples' answers.

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Fabhar

~ Your Age: 21
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: It varies, depending on how much time I have. But for at least an hour per day, usually.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Hrm. Good question. I suppose I'd be an Engineer.
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it? [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.]: I'm very familiar with Direwolf 20 and his mod pack - his videos are what got me interested.
~ Do you use teamspeak?: I can if I need to - I personally prefer to talk via text, but I don't mind having it on so that I can hear other peoples' answers.

Our mods are:
Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
Essej30
Elite_Wing
LegitNeek [Me]

- LegitNeek
[OPTIKS Nations Server Moderator]

WiseWarrior

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 27 - 01/11/1986
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: at least 20 hours a week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Building/Technical Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? A fair bit. I have my own (0/2) test server that I play on with my little brother from time to time so a fair knowledge is needed to fix issues without wiping.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Only if I like the people in the channel =P

Xerriss

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: KingCullen

~ Your Age:16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 4-5 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer, Mage, and a gatherer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I've played feed the beast since it first came out and I watch direwolf20 everyday
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes