Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

prodamn

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Industrialcraft2-2_2.0.316-experimental & Vanilla
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? When using Electric wrench on vanilla doublechest, chest will rotate, but rotated part becomes non-existent block, the position it was in before, will form a invisible chest block. (still breakable though) EDIT: works with pretty much every wrench.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: -

Last edited:

SpartanHalo007

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: unkown
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/SdBi4Hzf
Whats the bug? Cannot open my world anymore. I played fine stopped playing to have diner then want to come back and play further and now I cannot seem to get it loading. Minecraft tries to load my game but then after trying immediatly stops running and the launcher reappears...
Can it be repeated? Yes, cannot go into my world anymore!!!
Known Fix: None, except deleting my world...(days of work of singleplayer) Do I have to wait another 3 months like everyone else to get mods so buggy for 1.7 or probably 1.8 when it will be out in 3 months or probably 5? Its really disappointing and sad...Sorry for my mood here, its not about your work on ftb is bad or anything, you guys are great just that buggs make minecraft unplayable after so many waiting is really wanting me to quit minecraft sometimes...
also the bug about the info tap on biogas engines still not working...outputting 0 mj it says but probably outputs 4 mj as it should outputting 5 mj on ethanol...YES I looked up the wiki's on forestry and ftb and yes it is repeatable.

is there anything I can do to get my world back again?
thanks in advance.
I'm not extremely good at reading crash logs but you could try to take out the chunks that you worked on and paste them into a newly generated world. Althought those may be the problem causing chunks. Last Mod on the log is TConstruct try removing it from the enabled list and then start it up.

Jonathen

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 -- Fixed in 11b will be in next update
Mod & Version: Looks like Thermal Expansion in the error report
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/e7FGCY06
Whats the bug? I was trying to pick up a larger barrel of wood (that had an opaque itemduct attached to it) with a default portal gun and tried carrying it about 400 blocks, this is when the server crashed. (Me and my friends have started to build Stormwind from World of Warcraft in survival) ive tried downloading new server files and redoing the whole server but still it will throw a crash log. i have tried loading it up in a singleplayer world but it crashes that too
Can it be repeated? so far yes it can be repeated
Known Fix: not at the moment.

thanks for future help

Edit: I fixed the issue. It took disabling Thermal Expansion long enough to load the world up and actually fly around a bit to make sure no other bugs were causing my misfortune. After doing that i exited out and reapplied TE, lost a few things but all in all its fixed. But recently Made a mystcraft age that wiped out my player and cannot load the world on my client side. dont really want to do the same process as above but i think im going to have to. but anyways hope this helped :D may my misfortunes not happen to you :D (or if it does atleast you know how to fix the issue :p)

Edit2: Sorry for all the edits but solving my issues all in one day :D. For the Mystcraft world error, it turns out it wasnt mystcraft at all(could have been what triggered it). It was Mapwriter from what i could tell in the crash report. found what the error was( it was an error in the config file inside the world file), so i deleted the config to get the mod to generate a new config and it worked :D i was quite surprised :D. btw didnt post a crash log because i found it was unneeded. so im sorry for the multiple edits but thats hopefully the last bug/crash i have to report hope this will help in the future for anyone who will need it :D have a nice day and have a happy holiday :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyler Shellberg

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Direwolf20 Pack 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? In Minecraft, if I scroll my mouse wheel backward, my character begins to look up, and vice-versa. If I hold shift and scroll, he will look left and right. The character doesn't move during this, he just changes the angle he is facing. I don't know what's causing it, and I've tried multiple mice. Possibly Related: Scrolling to select a MPS Fist tool doesn't work unless I scroll very quickly, and doing so causes the tool to cycle through it's list dozens of times, making it impossible to properly select the tool I want. I'm on Mac, if that matters at all.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

epicburn01

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20
Mod And Version: Direwolf20 pack, v1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: Unable to provide (read bug for details)
The bug:
I loaded my world after exiting earlier, and before I get in my client crashes. This happens everytime I try to load it. My console also crashes within seconds of the code appearing, so a crashlog is unable to be provided. The only portion of code I was able to see in time is 'Invalid session id'. I don't want to create another world, so far I've created 15+ in the past year due to bugs lke this.
Can it be repeated? Probably somehow.
Known fix: None

banmind

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Factorization v. 8.18 and 8.23 (updated version to see if that fixed the problem. It didn't.)
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash.
What's the bug? When used on any Tinker's Construct ore (ardite, cobalt, all the gravel ores) the lacerator breaks the ore block, but does not produce dirty ore gravel. The block is simply destroyed with no yield. Only Tinker's ores seem to have this problem.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Jonathen

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Direwolf20 Pack 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? In Minecraft, if I scroll my mouse wheel backward, my character begins to look up, and vice-versa. If I hold shift and scroll, he will look left and right. The character doesn't move during this, he just changes the angle he is facing. I don't know what's causing it, and I've tried multiple mice. Possibly Related: Scrolling to select a MPS Fist tool doesn't work unless I scroll very quickly, and doing so causes the tool to cycle through it's list dozens of times, making it impossible to properly select the tool I want. I'm on Mac, if that matters at all.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Not sure if its in minecraft. Try using a different mouse, something is probably messed up in your mouse. I was going to say check controls before that but I just checked and you cant used the scroll feature as a keybind :p. Also try reinstalling the pack.(backup your world before doing so--go to where you have FTB saving to your computer, go to Direwolf20_1_6_4, go to minecraft, go to saves, and save the world(s) you want to be saved). If not that then its something that i dont know. Hope this helped :D

lilmoefow

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.4
Mod & Version: Railcraft_1.6.4-8.3.0.0
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? When i placed down a steam turbine housing on top of a fluiduct, the block started flickering and changing quickly back and forth from a World Anchor back to the Steam Turbine Housing... and if i break the Fluiduct under the block it turns into the World anchor...
Can it be repeated? Sometimes... i couldn't even get the turbine set up...
Known Fix:Use a different type of fluid pipe

I guess i wont put the screen shots this time cause last time i did that my post was deleted....

lordicon

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.7
Mod & Version: OpenBlocks1.2.2, IC2_2.0.316
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? When i placed a IC2 Wooden Fluid off of a Openblocks hardened portable water tank then connected a cobblestone fluid pipe to a openblocks tank for sprinkler. Server crashed game will not load again until MCEdit to remove the pipes.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Known Fix: ? trying to figure out what pipes to use to pump water in to openblocks tank. TE fluidtubes did not connect.

Last edited:

TurnipTheBeet

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 Version 1.0.7
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug?-When attempting to log into my server, Forge Mod Loader finds id mismatches.

Id 343 is mismatched between world and game
Id 342 is mismatched between world and game
Id 407 is mismatched between world and game
Id 328 is mismatched between world and game

Can it be repeated?-Yes, everytime someone attempts to log in.
Known fix: I currently don't know.

killrbladez

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.0.7
Mod & Version: Factorization 0.8.23
Pastebin link to crash log: Not Available (no crash)
Whats the bug? Whenever I use the lacerator on Cobalt ore, I don't get any dirty cobalt gravel.
Can it be repeated? Yes, I've tried 7 times.
Known Fix: None that I know of.

jpm042

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.6.2
Pastebin link to crash log: -
Whats the bug? The Episode 0 map will not install to my direwolf 20 pack. Cant select it in menu.
Can it be repeated? Everytime i try re-installing the map it does not work
Known Fix:

DirtyNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Direwolf20 modpack 1.6.4
Pastebin Link: http://pastebin.com/CRy3is4k
The bug?: When i save and quit my world and go back in it nothing is saved from last time. also is says "[WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] The save is being accessed from another location, aborting" in the console
Can it be repeated?: Yes
Known fix: None

Ciannicay

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.0.7)
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 1.0.2b
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug? When placing an Inscription Table halfways into a wall, it dupes.
Can it be repeated? Yes, i got 29 of them now. and other players on the same server are havig same problem. Note: This Bug is also filed for Horizons modpack by someone.
Known Fix: None, yet.

bondfan98

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? in my world after i close out of the world and re-load one chunk resets (since i built my house into a mountain the chunk is now a large block of stone) so i load a backup which fixes it but i close the world and the same thing happens
Can it be repeated? probably

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
// Most // of the Thermal Expansion related crashes / etc are bugs in b10a (which is still in the latest DW20 pack at the time of this posting) which are reported to not re-occur in b11. However for any worlds already effected you must use an editor like MCEdit to remove the effected ducts and tile entities. You can refund them later. Please don't forget to make a backup often (including just before MCEdit).

fence2000

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Don't know
Paste bin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/UfKJVz0j
Whats the bug? When I allocate 768mb of RAM to FTB It starts up fine with no crashing but when I allocate 1gb of RAM to FTB it wont launch and I get the crash log above.
Can it be repeated? Yes startup FTB with 1gb RAM
Known Fix: Startup FTB with 768mb of RAM
Extra details: Also When I have 768mb of RAM allocated FTB it constantly freezes and that's why i'm wanting to allocate 1gb of RAM but I cant. Please help, i'm having to constantly restart FTB to be able to free up some RAM. I already have reinstalled java and restarted PC many of times but still no luck.
TY for your help...

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Don't know
Paste bin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/UfKJVz0j
Whats the bug? When I allocate 768mb of RAM to FTB It starts up fine with no crashing but when I allocate 1gb of RAM to FTB it wont launch and I get the crash log above.
Can it be repeated? Yes startup FTB with 1gb RAM
Known Fix: Startup FTB with 768mb of RAM
Extra details: Also When I have 768mb of RAM allocated FTB it constantly freezes and that's why i'm wanting to allocate 1gb of RAM but I cant. Please help, i'm having to constantly restart FTB to be able to free up some RAM. I already have reinstalled java and restarted PC many of times but still no luck.
TY for your help...

The DW20 mod pack is a fairly heavy mod pack. It's possible your computer system is not sufficient to work with it. The Lite2 pack is an alternative which your computer /may/ be able to handle. The best I've been able to do is obtain an in memory footprint of about 1.5 GB using these tweaks (modified slightly from the recommended JVM settings thread):

You should set your maximum memory to at LEAST 768MB (If you currently are using 1GB that should work too) and copy + paste this in to the correct field in the advanced options.
Code:
-Xms768m -XX:PermSize=192m -XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=384m -XX:NewRatio=4 -XX:SurvivorRatio=3 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=80 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=8 -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=0 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=20 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=250 -XX:MaxGCMinorPauseMillis=7 -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrentAndUnloadsClasses -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=50 -XX:+BindGCTaskThreadsToCPUs -XX:+TieredCompilation -XX:Tier0ProfilingStartPercentage=0 -XX:Tier3InvocationThreshold=3 -XX:Tier3MinInvocationThreshold=2 -XX:Tier3CompileThreshold=2 -XX:Tier3BackEdgeThreshold=10 -XX:Tier4InvocationThreshold=4 -XX:Tier4MinInvocationThreshold=3 -XX:Tier4CompileThreshold=2 -XX:Tier4BackEdgeThreshold=8 -XX:TieredCompileTaskTimeout=5000 -XX:Tier3DelayOn=50 -XX:Tier3DelayOff=25 -XX:+UseFastEmptyMethods -XX:-DontCompileHugeMethods -XX:+AlwaysCompileLoopMethods -XX:+CICompilerCountPerCPU -XX:+UseStringCache -XX:+UseNUMA

It pretty much just constantly runs the 'big' garbage collection cycle though; so it's more CPU intensive than it would be on a system with enough memory to have breathing room.

cody

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 -- Cannot duplicate
Mod & Version:1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log:none
Whats the bug? huge hole in my dwelling with random trees and grass. I have pictures
Can it be repeated? no
Known Fix:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.