Whitelist Server AxiomCraft | TheMadPack! | Whitelist | 24/7 | Plugins | Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: keurigcoffeman
Are you new to FTB? No, I've played with mods for years
Why should I add you? I've played on previous modded servers and I love to play with other people and help them
What are you good at? I do lot's of mining and farming to get materials I want but I can provide those materials to others if needed
What are you like (For example Personality)? I somewhat keep to myself if I'm focused on something, but I can help others
Country/State: USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No (Truth)
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? I am but not for FTB
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes
Whitelisted :)

King_Dennis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: King_Dennis
Are you new to FTB? Nope, I have been playing since the packs were published and played Tekkit before that :)
Why should I add you? I really love small communities like this, there always so fun!
What are you good at? I'm good for a lot of the mods except for cc but plan on learning it :)
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm more of a quiet person and first but always opens up after getting to know everyone!
Country/State: Ohio
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Nope.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes I am!

Thanks for looking at my app! Have a great week!

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: King_Dennis
Are you new to FTB? Nope, I have been playing since the packs were published and played Tekkit before that :)
Why should I add you? I really love small communities like this, there always so fun!
What are you good at? I'm good for a lot of the mods except for cc but plan on learning it :)
What are you like (For example Personality)? I'm more of a quiet person and first but always opens up after getting to know everyone!
Country/State: Ohio
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Nope.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes I am!

Thanks for looking at my app! Have a great week!

iMakeItRain

Jul 29, 2019
Application Details:
IGN: Chaoisia
Are you new to FTB? Nope
Why should I add you? Because your a very nice person and help those in need of a home?
What are you good at? Mining and Solo Play
What are you like (For example Personality)? I tend to be quiet at the start but as I get along with everyone I talk more often. I like to help others even tho I probably need it more xD
Country/State: USA/Oklahoma
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Yes, it was on a small community server and I had gotten tired of the admin favoring certain people over others so I gave him a piece of my mind. He didnt like that I let my mind speak so he banned me.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No, sadly.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? I will right after I post this message.

kaj

Jul 29, 2019
hi

IGN :
kaj_says

Are you new to FTB :
Yes and no. I've ve been playing modded mc with various sets of mods since a friend got me into it @ some point in late beta. I do enjoy it, I'm probably familiar with at least the basics of most of the widely used mods out there. Having said that, said modsets have not always been FTB, thus yes / no :p
Why should I add you? :
I will build ridiculous things. All over your world. and link them together with tunnels and railways.
What are you good at?
Building ridiculous things all over your world and linking them together with tunnels and railways.
What are you like (For example Personality)?
Sorry about the last two, I jest (but that, basically). Happy to help most of the time be it spawn building, lending nubs pearls or debugging a turtle. I enjoy humour, banter, and general sillyness.
Country/State: UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? : nah
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? : nah
Have you sighed up at our website as a member : I would, for communication purposes should my app be successful.

EgG4mer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EgG4mer
Are you new to FTB? nope
Why should I add you? im a friendly guy and i can help you with almost any mod ont his pack as i know them inside and out
What are you good at? tinkers- ic2 - forestry - minefactory reloded
What are you like (For example Personality)? friendly overall
Country/State: EGYPT
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? nope
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? you have a website :p? (or that was what i would have written until i noticed the bright blue light was not a glich but actual text ill sign up after i post this)

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Application Details:
IGN: Chaoisia
Are you new to FTB? Nope
Why should I add you? Because your a very nice person and help those in need of a home?
What are you good at? Mining and Solo Play
What are you like (For example Personality)? I tend to be quiet at the start but as I get along with everyone I talk more often. I like to help others even tho I probably need it more xD
Country/State: USA/Oklahoma
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Yes, it was on a small community server and I had gotten tired of the admin favoring certain people over others so I gave him a piece of my mind. He didnt like that I let my mind speak so he banned me.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No, sadly.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? I will right after I post this message.
hi

IGN :
kaj_says

Are you new to FTB :
Yes and no. I've ve been playing modded mc with various sets of mods since a friend got me into it @ some point in late beta. I do enjoy it, I'm probably familiar with at least the basics of most of the widely used mods out there. Having said that, said modsets have not always been FTB, thus yes / no :p
Why should I add you? :
I will build ridiculous things. All over your world. and link them together with tunnels and railways.
What are you good at?
Building ridiculous things all over your world and linking them together with tunnels and railways.
What are you like (For example Personality)?
Sorry about the last two, I jest (but that, basically). Happy to help most of the time be it spawn building, lending nubs pearls or debugging a turtle. I enjoy humour, banter, and general sillyness.
Country/State: UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? : nah
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? : nah
Have you sighed up at our website as a member : I would, for communication purposes should my app be successful.
IGN: EgG4mer
Are you new to FTB? nope
Why should I add you? im a friendly guy and i can help you with almost any mod ont his pack as i know them inside and out
What are you good at? tinkers- ic2 - forestry - minefactory reloded
What are you like (For example Personality)? friendly overall
Country/State: EGYPT
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? you have a website :p? (or that was what i would have written until i noticed the bright blue light was not a glich but actual text ill sign up after i post this)

Nbibs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SIKReloadzzz
Are you new to FTB?: Nope, i've played it for quite a while now.
Why should I add you?: I believe you should add me to the server as I am a friendly guy, willing to help out with any server-related projects and other players issues of course. I've played on a couple of FTB servers, only leaving when they unfortunately close down. Oh and I'd be on alot due to having a lot of flexable time.
What are you good at?: I'm quite good at ComputerCraft due to alot of coding in my current apprenticeship. And I do enjoy building huge technical building, like factories that will create/complete alot of tasks in one building.
What are you like (For example Personality)?: As I have already stated I am a friendly guy! I also have alot of patience which I believe is required when playing a mod pack like this (lol)
Country/State: I live in Great Britain, North East, in a little coastal town called Seaham.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?: I've never been banned from any server, however I have banned others >:) (Obviously for valid reason as I have had the opportunity to play as admin on 1 or 2 servers)
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?: The reason i'm looking for a server to play is to record for youtube, I've got around 120 subs atm, check it out --> http://www.youtube.com/nibs50/
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?: I'll sign up straight away if I happen to be accepted :)

Thanks for reading the app', hope you consider me!

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SIKReloadzzz
Are you new to FTB?: Nope, i've played it for quite a while now.
Why should I add you?: I believe you should add me to the server as I am a friendly guy, willing to help out with any server-related projects and other players issues of course. I've played on a couple of FTB servers, only leaving when they unfortunately close down. Oh and I'd be on alot due to having a lot of flexable time.
What are you good at?: I'm quite good at ComputerCraft due to alot of coding in my current apprenticeship. And I do enjoy building huge technical building, like factories that will create/complete alot of tasks in one building.
What are you like (For example Personality)?: As I have already stated I am a friendly guy! I also have alot of patience which I believe is required when playing a mod pack like this (lol)
Country/State: I live in Great Britain, North East, in a little coastal town called Seaham.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?: I've never been banned from any server, however I have banned others >:) (Obviously for valid reason as I have had the opportunity to play as admin on 1 or 2 servers)
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?: The reason i'm looking for a server to play is to record for youtube, I've got around 120 subs atm, check it out --> http://www.youtube.com/nibs50/
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?: I'll sign up straight away if I happen to be accepted :)

Thanks for reading the app', hope you consider me!
Whitelisted :) welcome

Seth Gillen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mexihulk
Are you new to FTB? no
Why should I add you? friendly, and i like to work on things for the community.
What are you good at? Im good at getting carried away in building really large scale projects I mean its FTB the bigger the better haha:p
What are you like (For example Personality)? friendly and nice to everyone really.
Country/State: United States, Illinois
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? no but i do watch youtubers. :)
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? no i have not yet :)

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mexihulk
Are you new to FTB? no
Why should I add you? friendly, and i like to work on things for the community.
What are you good at? Im good at getting carried away in building really large scale projects I mean its FTB the bigger the better haha:p
What are you like (For example Personality)? friendly and nice to everyone really.
Country/State: United States, Illinois
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? no but i do watch youtubers. :)
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? no i have not yet :)
Welcome to the community :)

flygon62

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Flygon62
Are you new to FTB?Nope i started on tekkit then found that Ftb would be better for me
Why should I add you?I am a friendly outgoing person who loves to play minecrat with a mature group of people
What are you good at?Thaumcraft,BEES,and most of the Machines
What are you like (For example Personality)?Im out going friendly person who loves to joke around
Country/State:Kentucky/US
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?Nope :)
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?Nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?not yet will do so ASAP

Alonard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alonard
Are you new to FTB? no i have been playing ftb on and off for the past two years
Why should I add you? i am friendly and unless i am really into building something i will always come and help other people
What are you good at? i am good at large projects tho its takes me a lot of time to actually start working on them
What are you like (For example Personality)? i am friendly yet quiet
Country/State: Israel
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? nope :D
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? yes

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Flygon62
Are you new to FTB?Nope i started on tekkit then found that Ftb would be better for me
Why should I add you?I am a friendly outgoing person who loves to play minecrat with a mature group of people
What are you good at?Thaumcraft,BEES,and most of the Machines
What are you like (For example Personality)?Im out going friendly person who loves to joke around
Country/State:Kentucky/US
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?Nope :)
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?Nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?not yet will do so ASAP
IGN: Alonard
Are you new to FTB? no i have been playing ftb on and off for the past two years
Why should I add you? i am friendly and unless i am really into building something i will always come and help other people
What are you good at? i am good at large projects tho its takes me a lot of time to actually start working on them
What are you like (For example Personality)? i am friendly yet quiet
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? nope :D
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? yes

M7MED_GX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:M7MED_GX
Are you new to FTB? no
Why should I add you? Because I'm good at the game, i can help you with almost any mod
What are you good at? Construction, innovation and exploration of energy sources
What are you like (For example Personality)? Infinite Energy Sources
Country/State: Saudi Arabia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? no
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? no
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? an your website

iDusty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IndustrialRock
Are you new to FTB? No, played FTB for quite some time now. About half a year to a year.
Why should I add you? Just want to have a server that is mature and fun to be at :)
What are you good at? Mostly a bit of that and a bit of that.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Friendly, like to talk
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope, never did or ever do to get banned.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No, might do some stuff though.
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.